Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And every time she eats any food she says it’s the best she’s ever eaten 😂

Reactions: 6
I need a thought piece on influencers posting the most basic, functional magnetic week planners as though they are some sort of groundbreaking invention that us plebs will never have thought of. If you want my amazon purchases then af least aff link something exciting please

1000479562.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I need a thought piece on influencers posting the most basic, functional magnetic week planners as though they are some sort of groundbreaking invention that us plebs will never have thought of. If you want my amazon purchases then af least aff link something exciting please

View attachment 2853230
Gosh, so much to unpick!

First of all, hun, it's a whiteboard, calm down! I do agree with what she says about meal planning, but I've been doing it for years. It's nothing novel, I don't feel the need to tell people I do it because it makes me feel organised. Although, if I were to tell people about my meal plans, I would tell them that I also plan my breakfast and lunch so that I know what buy, so that I can quickly prepare and/or eat it on my lunchbreak, and so that food and money doesn't go to waste. Of course, I doubt this is an issue for our lady of leisure who probably takes lunch with her girlfriends at some bougie deli. Lastly, WHY do people who do their food shops at Ocado feel the need to call it an 'Ocado shop'? I shop almost exclusively at one supermarket, and I still call it a 'food shop'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg meal planning on a whiteboard, calm down Tanya, don't throw so much brand new information at us all at once!!
😩

Also I never plan meals but I still never end up with food waste? I seriously never throw food away and it never goes off. Just keep an eye on the produce and use up whatever needs to go first? And if you can't eat it fast enough just put it in the freezer? You can still use it for soup, pasta, lasagna, casserole - it's really no big deal. There are also a lot of vegetables that last a long time like I currently have a celeriac root laying around and it's at least 2 months old and still going strong. Like you roughly know how much you eat at some point in your life right? It's not like one week you eat idk 10 kg of veggies and the next week you magically eat 50 kg of veggies right? I understand meal planning is super helpful for a lot of people but even if you don't you really don't have to end up wasting food if you are mindful about what you eat and how much you purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The smugness of it all and the judgment passing as a compliment "probably more talented chefs".

shes giving me the ick in a big way lately

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg meal planning on a whiteboard, calm down Tanya, don't throw so much brand new information at us all at once!!
😩

Also I never plan meals but I still never end up with food waste? I seriously never throw food away and it never goes off. Just keep an eye on the produce and use up whatever needs to go first? And if you can't eat it fast enough just put it in the freezer? You can still use it for soup, pasta, lasagna, casserole - it's really no big deal. There are also a lot of vegetables that last a long time like I currently have a celeriac root laying around and it's at least 2 months old and still going strong. Like you roughly know how much you eat at some point in your life right? It's not like one week you eat idk 10 kg of veggies and the next week you magically eat 50 kg of veggies right? I understand meal planning is super helpful for a lot of people but even if you don't you really don't have to end up wasting food if you are mindful about what you eat and how much you purchase.
Thank you! I don’t meal plan, but I know multiple things I can cook and don’t shop randomly so it all gets used. I never understood these apparent piles of leftover food some people claim to have every day. You know how much you eat, it seriously doesn’t change by multiple portions every day. Our girl is again basic af here but maybe she wants to break into the wifey organization bubble? Because it’s never been done before, a whiteboard. With words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you! I don’t meal plan, but I know multiple things I can cook and don’t shop randomly so it all gets used. I never understood these apparent piles of leftover food some people claim to have every day. You know how much you eat, it seriously doesn’t change by multiple portions every day. Our girl is again basic af here but maybe she wants to break into the wifey organization bubble? Because it’s never been done before, a whiteboard. With words!
I never meal plan because I might see something I fancy in the shop, there might be offers on or something new but I just look in the trolley before I leave and I quickly check I have sides to go with everything etc and I never waste food, I don’t get to the shop without a meal plan and forget I don’t have six kids and shop wildly for a huge family I don’t have 😂

Reactions: 8
Love the little dig she made towards people who don’t meal plan, of course she couldn’t have just shown her own whiteboard without saying that. The only reason Tarn doesn’t end up with food waste is because she only knows how to make vodka pasta x

Reactions: 3
My husband and I have a similar whiteboard on the fridge and whenever we have separate dinner plans we write 'SPLIT UP!!' in dramatic big letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just joking 😂 I got your point. I just feel so old looking at fashion and social media today. Luckily I dont feel the need to follow the trends but I feel hella old some times 😂
Don’t worry - soon you will be old like us gen-xers and you won’t even care ;)

• Haha
Just had a peek...why on earth didn't they pressure wash the patio 😭

View attachment 2865390
I know. I'm surprised the estate agents didn't advise them to do that.
I bet that courtyard is the stumbling block over it selling. Other houses at the same previous price have quite large gardens (for London).
When she and Jim bought it the patio seemed bigger, but then the people backing onto it built that massive extension which is a huge wall pressed up against the boundary and looming over the courtyard. I bet it barely gets any sun.

Reactions: 6
Ooof! I wonder if they’ve found somewhere else already and are waiting for theirs to sell before they can make an offer…that’s usually what happens in todays UK market where I live…but equally we aren’t dealing with millions of pounds of housing either. That green patio sends me when they are asking for so much! Get the jet wash on it!

Also do we think Tarn may regret that fringe…already clipped back 💀… she’s at Samantha Cusick having her hair done so wonder if she’s there for a trim or more bleach