Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In short, yes.
I always had very creative ways of hiding myself as a kid, as I got older my hair became my thing. Even in my mid 30s I still have very long bum length hair, I would feel lost without it. Its my security blanket.
I do however, keep it very much alive and kicking unlike tans! She had such beautiful hair!

Reactions: 6
Thank you all for your answers!

@oshare I'm so sorry that your beautiful hair suffered from your illness. That sounds really difficult and sad. I hope things will continue getting better for you. And I hope you're finding loads and piles of other beautiful things to appreciate about yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know all influencers are copying eachother always, but I’m getting more and more The Anna Edit vibes from Tanya these days, from the substack writing to the styling/outfits and the whole “oh I’m just shopping for forever pieces” attitude (but here’s all my aff links and you’ll only see this “piece” twice at best).

Also why in her baking reels is she wearing the most inappropriate clothing, first the big drapey sleeves, now a white shirt with jumper tied round her shoulders. Is an apron not the one?!

Reactions: 8
I know all influencers are copying eachother always, but I’m getting more and more The Anna Edit vibes from Tanya these days, from the substack writing to the styling/outfits and the whole “oh I’m just shopping for forever pieces” attitude (but here’s all my aff links and you’ll only see this “piece” twice at best).

Also why in her baking reels is she wearing the most inappropriate clothing, first the big drapey sleeves, now a white shirt with jumper tied round her shoulders. Is an apron not the one?!
Agree, even the way she speaks and moves her mouth is similar to Anna.
Maybe Tarn is a better actress that we give her credit for?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree, even the way she speaks and moves her mouth is similar to Anna.
Maybe Tarn is a better actress that we give her credit for?
Didn’t she steal Anna’s cookie recipe? It was a recipe someone else had put on YouTube and Anna adapted. Next thing Tanya is making cookies but the ingredients are exactly the same and they are Tanya’s viral cookies. All this to say I think Tanya might be jealous of Anna.

I came her to say I saw her creme egg cookie video and thought her hair looked dead on the ends and the shade of blonde is terrible. She needs to go back to being brunette.

Reactions: 4
She’s now an ambassador for M&S beauty. The video popped up on my feed from marks and Spencer’s this morning. Her hair looks terrible in the video

Wtf is up with her hair why can’t she just change it back to brunette, can’t she see it looks so bad

Reactions: 2
In all seriousness, why do her eyes look so dead? She dyed her hair blonde like 4 years ago and the light left around that time. It’s like she’s constantly trying to play a character, more famous and elite than she actually is. Wouldn’t you give that up after the first few years, it must be exhausting constantly dimming your light to seem ‘cooler’ and ‘higher’ up the influencer status. Oops.. I mean actor…. She used to be boring anyway but at least in her youtube days she was purely herself, and she was beautiful! Tarn, olaplex your hair and cut the act!

Reactions: 10
She used to be boring anyway but at least in her youtube days she was purely herself, and she was beautiful!
I don't think she was ever herself. Look at Sam and Nic who she got the idea from, 2 of the most genuine people, IMO, on YT and even they weren't themselves. They were all a PG 13, sponsored, don't say tit of duck, we're all best girly buds so you can trust me, sanitised by gleam version of themselves.

In all seriousness, why do her eyes look so dead? She dyed her hair blonde like 4 years ago and the light left around that time. It’s like she’s constantly trying to play a character, more famous and elite than she actually is. Wouldn’t you give that up after the first few years, it must be exhausting constantly dimming your light to seem ‘cooler’ and ‘higher’ up the influencer status. Oops.. I mean actor…. She used to be boring anyway but at least in her youtube days she was purely herself, and she was beautiful! Tarn, olaplex your hair and cut the act!
It's genuinely so bizarre how she underwent a complete personality transplant - all her mannerisms and actions are so contrived and awkward. The constant eye bleeping and forced smiles she does in her tiktoks and ig stories are so reflexively cringey too. Also it always amuses me how she likes to pretend that being on camera and filming herself isn't something she's used to, like uwu this feels so weird for me hehehe!!

Reactions: 7
Hope nobody replies to this - how arrogant requesting 'interesting questions only'.
I presume she means things like 'how are you such an amazing mum?' rather than 'where's Martha?' or 'why did Authored fail?'

Screenshot_20240227_113613.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Or:
Would you have considered Martha for a girl?
What's the male version of Martha?
Will there be Re-Authored now that Authored failed?
Would you name a second kid also after herbs? Or are you considering other food categories?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry but who the eff is asking her for specific clothing links? 🤔
Herself. She writes those herself.
---
I mean. This is ridiculous. She looks like your Aunt Judy who thinks she's super fashionable but dresses like, well. Your Aunt Judy.

Not to mention the terrible light makeup around the eyes that makes it look like she got a chavvy suntan wearing those awful 90s sunglasses.

Screenshot_20240227_121501_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her worst item of clothing imo is that hideous leather Whistles jacket she constantly wears.
It looks so square and stiff and unflattering. I would say like her ex husband but as he has undergone life threatening surgery that would be mean.*

* He hasn't. In case people weren't aware he's had his tonsils out and is making the most massive fuss ever about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hope nobody replies to this - how arrogant requesting 'interesting questions only'.
I presume she means things like 'how are you such an amazing mum?' rather than 'where's Martha?' or 'why did Authored fail?'

View attachment 2783296
Lol there was no follow-up on her stories so I can assume nobody fielded any questions she deemed fit to publicise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks so so bad with a fringe 😓 her forehead is massive but it still suits her a million times more than the dry straw blonde bangs

Reactions: 5