Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much prefer her old face. Her eyebrows now look too harsh and I thought her old imperfect teeth were much cuter as well.
I fell down a rabbit hole earlier and ended up watching this short clip from channel 4. Seeing the huge crowds of teenage girls waiting to meet her I had forgotten just how popular she was at one point. It's maybe not surprising that her and Jim kind of lost themselves a bit. It seemed for a just a couple of years that everything she touched worked out for her.
Jim less so. It felt like he was always floudering and had no directon.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but she did a paid ad like this. She recommended beauty products looking like this.

She's got the work ethic of a drunken baboon.

She looks greasy and frizzy and unkempt.
Screenshot_20240218_080658_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh, her hair looks just awful! She badly needs to give up on that hair colour and go back to her natural colour for a while. Chop it back up to at least her shoulders and just let it recover. Hair as thin and fragile as hers just shouldn't be bleached into oblivion like that. Just another demonstration that her hairdresser is really tit. A good one would tell her that her hair type can't take it and make some other suggestions. I fear Tanya has become like Estee Lalonde though and thinks her whole personality is her blonde hair.

Reactions: 20
Wow her hair looks so damaged in the reel she just posted! So much so that I thought there was something wrong with the picture quality!? It looks so dry, why on earth does she keep it like that!?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow her hair looks so damaged in the reel she just posted! So much so that I thought there was something wrong with the picture quality!? It looks so dry, why on earth does she keep it like that!?
OMG! I thought the same! 🙈🙈
20240219_141717.jpg
Screenshot_20240219-090902_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness those sparse strands 😬
I don't think that fringe is doing her any favours - too much thin almost white hair surrounding her face.

Screenshot_20240219_200753.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, her latest post. That hair isn’t fried, it’s DONE. It’s over. It’s past any point of saving, no amount of a nourishing hair mask is going to fix that. I’m actually amazed she posted these pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell, her latest post. That hair isn’t fried, it’s DONE. It’s over. It’s past any point of saving, no amount of a nourishing hair mask is going to fix that.
It is actually horrendous. I cannot believe anyone would want to be bleach blonde this badly, to the point of eviscerating your entire head.

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, her latest post. That hair isn’t fried, it’s DONE. It’s over. It’s past any point of saving, no amount of a nourishing hair mask is going to fix that. I’m actually amazed she posted these pics.
It's overcooked 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stick a fork in it, it’s done!

In all seriousness surely there’s a crapload of breakage when it’s this cooked?! Maybe that’s the reason for the fringe? Cover post partum regrowth/bleach breakage? In her Primrose Hill reel she said she had a hair mask in….it did not help.

It’s sad really I liked her previous colour.. she seems really determined to be blonde but either lets a hairdresser butcher it or never has done the maintenance to keep it at least not looking like she ran into a haystack 🥲. The dark eyebrows also don’t help imo.

Reactions: 8