Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House has been reduced again today . Another 5k off it . So that’s 10k now it’s been reduced by since been on market. Must have thought it would sell quick. With her ‘exciting news’ that ‘she couldn’t say yet ‘ when spoke about it when it first went on market
It’s still overpriced though! Fulham properties in that area are around £1000/sq ft. So it should sell for around £1.85m at most. It’ll be on the market for years at the price it currently is

Reactions: 6
It’s still overpriced though! Fulham properties in that area are around £1000/sq ft. So it should sell for around £1.85m at most. It’ll be on the market for years at the price it currently is
I only have an idea from other houses on Rightmove and the estate agent their house is with, and chez Burr definitely is at the higher price for what you get. They'll have to at least pitch it under 2million soon won't they?

Reactions: 7
Maybe she had hoped it would be sold quickly because she, Tanya Bure, THE it girl, actress, beauty guru and life style icon ✨✨✨ used to live there

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tis the season to get someone to take a photo of you on your phone looking bored at someone’s wedding for content
It looks like she's about to slip backwards.

She's so painfully awkward. It gives me second hand embarrassment all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tis the season to get someone to take a photo of you on your phone looking bored at someone’s wedding for content
I love that she thinks she looks candid in this, but instead it looks so painfully tryhard because her legs are posed and looking at the phone doesn’t look natural at all in this case 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she had hoped it would be sold quickly because she, Tanya Bure, THE it girl, actress, beauty guru and life style icon ✨✨✨ used to live there
Has she moved out already? Not following her anymore, but interested to know if she's staying in Fulham/London or moving out

Reactions: 2
Why didn't she wear a strapless bra/one of those sticky thingies that help up your boobs? From some angles they look like they're hanging about mid torso. Looks painful. Do IT GIRLS not wear bras? She's so silly.

1000111377.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why didn't she wear a strapless bra/one of those sticky thingies that help up your boobs? From some angles they look like they're hanging about mid torso. Looks painful. Do IT GIRLS not wear bras? She's so silly.

View attachment 2946435
If you haven’t already, go see this post over on IG! The stance? The movement?? The awkwardness??? I’m speechless 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you haven’t already, go see this post over on IG! The stance? The movement?? The awkwardness??? I’m speechless 🥹
In the gif/video she looks like she is about to start a strange side gallop but changes her mind at the last second

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tanya got invited to the ceremony of the International Booker Prize. What's next for her? book critic? judge on the panel?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tanya got invited to the ceremony of the International Booker Prize. What's next for her? book critic? judge on the panel?
It continues to baffle me how brands are still working with her (Valentino in this case was hosting). Could they not find another seat filler on short notice? What could they possibly gain from giving a ticket to Tanya Boring?

Reactions: 17
I’ll give her management their due they must be working on this bookworm rebrand 😂😂 she’s one eternal house renovation from copying sunbeamsjess again with the new book content
Why does she insist on wearing these halter neck style dresses? They don't suit her at all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
It's a nice dress, but it doesn't really suit her, she has too much boob. Imagine that with a nice V-neckline or anything really that would show a bit of space between her neck and boobs, she'd look so much nicer.

Reactions: 10