Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so so bad with a fringe 😓 her forehead is massive but it still suits her a million times more than the dry straw blonde bangs
The more I see how she styles it the more I think the shaggy haircut with the curtain bangs just makes her look like an egg in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i feel a bit sad for her about that hairstyle. I'm also someone with a larger forehead. Ok, maybe not like hers but definitely on the bigger side. I've a fringe (growing it our right now actually!) and it has never looked as weird as hers, I think whoever cut it did a very bad job accounting for her hairline and can't have shown her how to style it.

Reactions: 4
i feel a bit sad for her about that hairstyle. I'm also someone with a larger forehead. Ok, maybe not like hers but definitely on the bigger side. I've a fringe (growing it our right now actually!) and it has never looked as weird as hers, I think whoever cut it did a very bad job accounting for her hairline and can't have shown her how to style it.
Yeah but they say you get what you pay for and she keeps going to that awful woman all the faded influencers use that just fries their hair the nastiest shade of blond and gives them all terribly unflattering haircuts but does it for free. So really, it's Tanya's fault for being so cheap. A decent hairdresser would a) be honest with her about the state of her hair and how she cannot continue to bleach it to that degree and b) tailor a haircut style to suit her face.

Reactions: 11
She finally posted the Instagram Q&A. Cliffs notes - she talked about acting and acknowledged her IMDb is nothing impressive but she has become too busy being a mother to go back to it. She'd like to produce/direct a short film related to mental health/social media. She also wants to start some kind of charity/initiative for kids in that realm. She also admitted to being awful with hair care. All in all she kind of just admitted she has nothing going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She finally posted the Instagram Q&A. Cliffs notes - she talked about acting and acknowledged her IMDb is nothing impressive but she has become too busy being a mother to go back to it. She'd like to produce/direct a short film related to mental health/social media. She also wants to start some kind of charity/initiative for kids in that realm. She also admitted to being awful with hair care. All in all she kind of just admitted she has nothing going on.
The problem is she never had any creative ideas...she really got lucky with youtube and that is it 😬

Reactions: 10
Sure, busy motherhood is the problem with her acting "career", not the fact that she can't act 🙊 Poor Bogdan will grow up being told his mummy gave up an acting career for him, when really she was on the highway to nowhere.

Reactions: 18
Her idea for a film for schools and charities is admirable but it’s like GCSE drama on steroids - do you reckon she’ll cast herself in the film??

Sure, busy motherhood is the problem with her acting "career", not the fact that she can't act 🙊 Poor Bogdan will grow up being told his mummy gave up an acting career for him, when really she was on the highway to nowhere.
Exactly, like it was going so well before she had a child 😂 ‘oh I’m a mum now I’m too busy to put on terrible accents or talk about being frigged by a flake on stage, it’s such a shame, my star really was shining bright before I became pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, if she is happy being a mum, good for her, no justification needed. But then why allude back to a career that wasn’t even lukewarm at its height.

She probably realised the writing was on the wall when Joe got cast as a recurring character on that series of the lottery drama, whereas she only got 1-2 scenes in a sole episode as a hairdresser.

Reactions: 3
Her idea for a film for schools and charities is admirable but it’s like GCSE drama on steroids - do you reckon she’ll cast herself in the film??
She claims there's no role for her in it. Then again I wonder what kind of role she thinks is right for her, considering she accepted the part in Confidence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She claims there's no role for her in it. Then again I wonder what kind of role she thinks is right for her, considering she accepted the part in Confidence 🤣
If it's about a kid being bullied online she could very easily play the mother or a teacher lol. But of course not! Even though she's a mother in real life she's far too young and cool and trendy and hip looking to play one in a film! It's been ages but I feel like back in the day we found out she was submitting herself for roles meant for ~20 year olds wasn't she?

Reactions: 7
I feel like the comment about schools and charities is setting the scene for some kind of upcoming sponsorship, like an NSPCC ambassador or something. Jim did the same thing last year

I feel like the comment about schools and charities is setting the scene for some kind of upcoming sponsorship, like an NSPCC ambassador or something. Jim did the same thing last year
Yeah there's always an angle with these people.

I also found it hilarious how the last story she posted after her Q&A was an ad/affiliate link. Classic influencer more. Bring in views through a seemingly casual Q&A only to try to sell you something at the end.

Mia Thompson who won the rising star BAFTA this year just had a baby and mentioned it in her acceptance speech
Barry Keoghan who was in Saltburn and nominated all over the shop also just had a baby
Having a baby is no excuse Tanya you are just a lazy bum

• Haha
Mia Thompson who won the rising star BAFTA this year just had a baby and mentioned it in her acceptance speech
Barry Keoghan who was in Saltburn and nominated all over the shop also just had a baby
It's the continued lack of honesty for me. Like there's zero shame in saying "I've had a baby and realized that I'd rather be with my son than in the labor market."Plenty of women do it and it's as valid an opinion as the opposite. But aside from a jokey admission that her IMDB page wasn't great, there's no recognition of "I was no good at it so I was never going to amount to much and I'd rather not waste time I could spend with my son in silly plays where I have flakes up me fanny." Or something like that. Instead she keeps lying about her career now inflating her producer role and talking about writing and producing a short film and having loads of meetings with charities. Like who would meet with her and why? Who outside of Tattle even knows what a Tanya Burr is?

She and Jim are just as delusional. I'm glad she escaped him cause no woman deserves THAT weasel of a man but in terms of their delusions and lies, they're two peas in a pod.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I think it’s a combination of what @kittymeowlondon and @QueenBW said. I think she’s lazy and dishonest and delusional.

Back when she announced her pregnancy, I had a feeling she was going to pull the martyr card of I-left-my-career-for-my-kid instead of facing the hard truth of why acting career never took off (she sucks at acting). She also wants to have it both ways: she wants to be a stay at home mom (which is fine) BUT she simultaneously wants to be seen as a working mother without actually doing any work and having a job/career (which is insulting to people who do work). Plus, after spending all this time dissing YouTube and her fans, she still has the audacity to use her followers to promote herself.

It’s the perfect storm of insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she was pretty up front without just saying “I was tit, I failed”. I thought it was fairly honest by adding the thing about it being ok to try things even if they don’t work out 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’d be nice to see a head on confession of “let’s face it, I wasn’t very good. As much as I loved it, it’s not worth giving up time with Sage to follow an unrealistic dream, my priorities and dreams have changed but I’m glad I tried it, I’ve no regrets” but I think she pretty much said it over what she wrote. There was some self awareness in there.
She’s still sitting pretty in her million pound pad, doing minimal work to keep her going, the only thing it really damaged is her ego I think. It’s ok to change your mind, backtracking will damage her integrity but honestly it’s better than keep pursuing something out of bloody mindedness. We all said she needed to drop it and it seems now she has.

*Mia McKenna Bruce

Reactions: 2