Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her mini primrose hill vlog on instagram reels is so tragic. at least she knows she looks like an egghead.

Reactions: 5
She's so pretentious.

"It feels like a Classics textbook"... Says the person who didn't even go to uni and who's never read a Classics textbook clearly cause any of us who did wish they were as readable as Jennifer Saint's books.

Screenshot_20240212_181654_Instagram.jpg

And she should get her hormones checked out. The thinning hair along the temples that goes all the way to the middle part of her skull at her age isn't normal. Then again, it might just be that she fried it all.

Screenshot_20240212_181745_Instagram.jpg

And she thinks she's kinda pulling it off 🤣😭

Also, holy filter Batman.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's so pretentious.

"It feels like a Classics textbook"... Says the person who didn't even go to uni and who's never read a Classics textbook clearly cause any of us who did wish they were as readable as Jennifer Saint's books.

View attachment 2753304

And she should get her hormones checked out. The thinning hair along the temples that goes all the way to the middle part of her skull at her age isn't normal. Then again, it might just be that she fried it all.

View attachment 2753307

Bloody hell that hairline

Reactions: 1
Post partum hair loss can be absolute killer and take forever to come back. It’s not abnormal and given that she bleaches it I’d image she’d sit on the worse side of suffering with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Post partum hair loss can be absolute killer and take forever to come back. It’s not abnormal and given that she bleaches it I’d image she’d sit on the worse side of suffering with it.
Per the American Association of Dermatology: "Hair shedding usually peaks about four months after giving birth. By their child's first birthday, most women regain their normal hair growth. If your hair does not regain its normal fullness after one year, you may want to see a dermatologist." Isn't Bogdan a year and a half old now?

Like I wasn't slagging her by saying she should get her hormones checked, I genuinely think she should get a doctor's opinion.

Reactions: 8
Per the American Association of Dermatology: "Hair shedding usually peaks about four months after giving birth. By their child's first birthday, most women regain their normal hair growth. If your hair does not regain its normal fullness after one year, you may want to see a dermatologist." Isn't Bogdan a year and a half old now?

Like I wasn't slagging her by saying she should get her hormones checked, I genuinely think she should get a doctor's opinion.
No I didn’t think you were as you did say she should get checked rather than just be mean but just wanted to say it is norma at her age after a baby, and it is hormonal.
The guidance says 6 months but I don’t know many people who’ve experienced that. And it’s 6 months to stop shedding, it’s still got to grow so full fullness isn’t going to happen. There’s the curse of baby hair fuzz for months first. I appreciate it’s anecdotal for me to say it but, it really can take far longer. There are pages and pages on forums and mum groups from women who suffer for a year or two+ some never regaining it and there little anyone can do.

I wasn’t policing.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else cringe hard when Tanya ‘reviews’ tv series and movies almost as if she is a cinema expert / reliable opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else cringe hard when Tanya ‘reviews’ tv series and movies almost as if she is a cinema expert / reliable opinion.

She thinks it’s her industry.
It’s rarely something normal most people are watching but some obscure artsy thing, like her audience are all into that.
I wonder how much is HWM’s influence? It actually is his industry isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so pretentious.

View attachment 2753304

View attachment 2753307

did anyone else think she was a bit drunk in that tiktok?
i know its just a shandy i just think tan is a light weight (no prob with that i am one too) had a few sips then thought f*** it lets mek a bloody tiktok guvnors
and diddly pip there we have the above tiktok
its giving day drinking vibes
again nothing wrong with that just wondering if im the only one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did anyone else think she was a bit drunk in that tiktok?
i know its just a shandy i just think tan is a light weight (no prob with that i am one too) had a few sips then thought f*** it lets mek a bloody tiktok guvnors
and diddly pip there we have the above tiktok
its giving day drinking vibes
again nothing wrong with that just wondering if im the only one?
She did seem extra bubbly and since she's no longer in that era of her personality maybe it was indeed a boozy brunch sort of day.

Reactions: 2
Fringe is already slicked back I see 😂

Im glad she felt the need to grace us with her flouncing around Primrose Hill, I have really noticed her affected accent in that video! I guess she has lived there a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fringe is already slicked back I see 😂

Im glad she felt the need to grace us with her flouncing around Primrose Hill, I have really noticed her affected accent in that video! I guess she has lived there a long time.
I wonder if she filmed it before the haircut

She did seem extra bubbly and since she's no longer in that era of her personality maybe it was indeed a boozy brunch sort of day.
just imagine something like this in the 'brit crew' era - they were super sterile then no? No drinking, no s**, def no dr***
the closest we got was joe sugg slurring his words on his sisters hotel bed post gleam xmas party
were they contractually not allowed to drink in content?
odd cos werent they all gifted at home beer taps?

oddness

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reminds me when MB Brown had a similar haircut a couple of years ago, she must've been like 16/17? Not a good look on a teenager, and even worse on a 3O something years old. At least Millie has thicker hair so it looks less like straw on her 🫣
Screenshot_20240213-174732~2.png

---
It looks SO BAD in the reel she just posted. Her hair is a stringy mess - and that fringe was a really bad idea!
The Reel is so half arsed. Not even half arsed, actually! More like, 5% arsed? She doesn't even say why she had picked those products out of tens available on m&s website. Nor is it included in the description. Are we just supposed to buy something because this actress-wannabe YT-has-been told us so? This actually annoyed me but it's not like I'll stop shopping at Marks because where else will I get my f+ cup bras? 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair was so amazing!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Can she genuinely look in the mirror and think she looks good??
20240213_180814.jpg
20240213_180801.jpg
20240213_180827.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34