Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor hair! ☹ someone needs to kindly tell her to stop bleaching

Wow that is not flattering 😬
Her hair is so thin and wispy. She should have had a least 2 inches trimmed off those ends.
Hard to remember when her hair was so thick and glossy - not even that long ago tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
tit is she after breaking up with HWM?
That's the only somewhat acceptable excuse for that disaster of a fringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think a fringe actually looks nice on her but not with that hair. Why is it yellow? With no make up, unstyled it’s going to be utterly dreadful.
She’s going to need to tie it back everyday and keep the fringe wispy or it’ll look mullet like with the lack of thickness.

Reactions: 15
She just added a good 5-7 years to herself with that haircut and that color. She's deranged if she thinks she looks good.

Reactions: 6
I mean I don't love it but I actually think it looks slightly better than her previous hairstyles. Am I going soft ?

Reactions: 8
I mean I don't love it but I actually think it looks slightly better than her previous hairstyles. Am I going soft ?
It probably does right now but as we know Tan lost the ability to style her own hair around the time she started deleting all her YouTube videos so it'll be looking terrible soon. That fringe will be a frizzled mess because she'll need to use heat on it all the time to keep it in place.

Reactions: 1
I like the style, I hate the colour. She used to have lovely hair, rich colour, shiny, healthy and now it looks like dolly hair.

Reactions: 5
The colour is so bad. It's not even a nice blonde, at least it doesn't suit her at all.
I see Jim Chapman's present wife is starting the going blonde route too 😬

I don't hate the fringe but the colour, yikes! and the straggly ratty thinning ends right after a fresh haircut, double yikes! She used to have gorgeous hair
---
The colour is so bad. It's not even a nice blonde, at least it doesn't suit her at all.
I see Jim Chapman's present wife is starting the going blonde route too 😬
please can we always call her 'Jim Chapmans present wife' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't hate the style, but her ends look too fried to pull it off nicely. And to make it look nice she will likely fry it even more. The colour is horrible, as always, it's like you can feel how crispy it is through the screen.
Imagine that cut with her natural lovely auburn, she'd look great!

I don't hate the style, but her ends look too fried to pull it off nicely. And to make it look nice she will likely fry it even more. The colour is horrible, as always, it's like you can feel how crispy it is through the screen.
Imagine that cut with her natural lovely auburn, she'd look great!
Not even auburn, just a darker blonde would be an improvement

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because it covers her massive forehead. I’ve always thought Tanya has a really big head lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to love Tanya's fashion week videos, she was my first proper window into that world - who do people watch for fashion week content now? Insta/tik Tok stuff is fun but would love to find some more of the longer form vlogs

Reactions: 1