Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Reel is so half arsed. Not even half arsed, actually! More like, 5% arsed? She doesn't even say why she had picked those products out of tens available on m&s website. Nor is it included in the description. Are we just supposed to buy something because this actress-wannabe YT-has-been told us so? This actually annoyed me but it's not like I'll stop shopping at Marks because where else will I get my f+ cup bras? 🥲
It’s such a terrible reel, like she forgot her homework was due that morning. Honestly that she got paid for that knocks me sick! Schlepping the products on her hand including one that looks completely invisible and putting under eye patches on top of a full face of make up including heavy eyeliner. She must think her followers are idiots. I can’t even speak about the hair, it’s beyond saving.

Reactions: 9
Not too make fun of people with hair loss, but if I was in Tanya's place I think those pictures would be the sign to cut it really short, stop any chemical processing and get myself a wig until it has recovered. There's nothing wrong with not having full hair. What she makes of it is pretty bad though.

Reactions: 2
Tanya thinks she's being authentic guys.
I'll let you know when I'm done laughing 😆😆😆
Screenshot_20240213-083909.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not too make fun of people with hair loss, but if I was in Tanya's place I think those pictures would be the sign to cut it really short, stop any chemical processing and get myself a wig until it has recovered. There's nothing wrong with not having full hair. What she makes of it is pretty bad though.
Yeah stop over processing but It’s not that bad she needs a wig!
There’s a generation of women now who feel they need extensions and weaves to feel confident. Tanya’s hair looks a bit fucked but not abnormal, she doesn’t need to hide it under a wig imo

Reactions: 13
Yeah stop over processing but It’s not that bad she needs a wig!
There’s a generation of women now who feel they need extensions and weaves to feel confident. Tanya’s hair looks a bit fucked but not abnormal, she doesn’t need to hide it under a wig imo
I meant more from the angle of going really short if she doesn't like that sort of cut- but of course she doesn't need to, or anyone, that's why I wrote, if it was me, I'd do it.

Reactions: 3
She is asking if we want a video on how to style the fringe.. maybe not love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor hair is screaming for help, buy some Olaplex or just cut it all off and start again.

I feel for her in the way I’ve been there 😂😂 I loooooved my blonde hair and thought I’d never go back natural to my brown hair it was long and thick before I coloured it the thing is friends and family kept telling me they liked it!! I didn’t realise they were bleaching it (dumb I realise but never coloured my hair before) then it was so damaged and over processed and I had to dye my hair back brown and literally regrow half a head of hair! For people to say they didn’t like it blonde 😂 needless to say looking back neither did I! Hahahah

Anyway hope she realises before it’s too late! Anyone else wondering if she will return to YouTube? Reckon this is a soft launch to content?

Reactions: 3
Oof it really is bad, isn’t it? Is that actually…. After she’s styled it? Why would anyone want to know how she achieved that?

• Haha
To me, she looks wealthy. Which is not the same as looking good. There's a cookie-cutter appearance all these rich types seem to aim for that (to my eyes) makes them appear drawn-out and sickly. The blonde hair, large shiny forehead, thick "natural" makeup, lack of vibrancy or personality. Beige. I think it must be a form of peacocking; they're signaling wealth without caring what non-wealthy people might think of it.

Reactions: 14
Worth remembering that Tanya did used to wear Halo extensions the majority of the time back in the day. She mentioned them a few times and they were often clear in her videos when she put her head down. It was always really obvious how fine and thin her hair was when she wasn't wearing them and she would have a tiny scraggly ponytail. At no point did she have amazing full thick hair. Without doubt though it did look way better than it does now. She has destroyed her hair, and thin and fine hair really can't handle the amount of regular bleaching she's doing.
I totally agree that she's aiming for a certain type of wealthy look though.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She's so pretentious.

"It feels like a Classics textbook"... Says the person who didn't even go to uni and who's never read a Classics textbook clearly cause any of us who did wish they were as readable as Jennifer Saint's books.

View attachment 2753304

And she should get her hormones checked out. The thinning hair along the temples that goes all the way to the middle part of her skull at her age isn't normal. Then again, it might just be that she fried it all.

View attachment 2753307

And she thinks she's kinda pulling it off 🤣😭

Also, holy filter Batman.
And that weak chin is either hormonal or due to Norfolk being the Alabama of the UK :whistle:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10