Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she'd look even more like an egg if she went shorter I feel

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what she can do with her hair because if she cuts it, she will look like an egg and her hair is too thin to pull off a bob. But if she leaves it, it will continue to look like straw and won’t grow out because of its bad condition. She just needs to shave her head and start again at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not gonna lie, postpartum hair damage/loss is no joke, so I’m not surprised her hair is looking very crazy these days, but the bleach job HAS TO GO 😭

I think she thinks that the bleach makes her hair look “fuller”, even though in reality it’s just extremely porous, damaged, and frizzy, which I guess makes it look less flat in her eyes…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Back view of hair 😩
Oh no the breakage?!?! Or is this where she cut it herself I’m sure she mentioned that in her vlog? Post partum hair loss is the worst (speaking from experience) but you’ve gotta look after your hair not bleach it. Why doesn’t her hair dresser say something!!!!

Reactions: 5
I remember this differently-- it seemed to me like they both had a contractual #ad obligation to film "Our house in LA" vlogs. But they timed the trip so that they almost never saw each other, each doing other travel (I think he did Vegas and she was in Florida or something?) so it seemed they were only in the house together for one night. And even then he couldn't stop making digs about how messy she was, how her stuff was everywhere etc.
I'm dying remembering how the LA trip was all about work because Jim was a 'screenwriter' and what the hell was Tanya? Auditioning actor? But their levels of delusion were off the hook. Both talking as if they're firmly embedded in an industry and not people just starting out. YouTube made people really think they were something. Jim keeps talking about depression and sharing photos of his YT fame days. He should have given himself time to get over Tanya before jumping into something new.

Reactions: 18
nothing in the wiki and havent followed her in forever, is it public knowledge who the father of the baby is? is he in the picture at all?

Reactions: 1
nothing in the wiki and havent followed her in forever, is it public knowledge who the father of the baby is? is he in the picture at all?
Yeah Sage’s dad is Tanya’s partner. Called Dan, she’s only just started to refer to him by his name although we’ve known since the beginning 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tanya's hair was terrible before having Herby so I feel like it's unfair to blame it on post partum hormones. She was on the highway to hair hell long before she got pregnant.

Her hair was a rich auburn. In order to get it to that cool blond, she has to have loads of bleach and drain it of it's natural warm tendencies. Which has turned it into a porous, straw like mess.

She needs to dye it close to her natural hair color and just let it grow. I guarantee there'd be a massive difference within two years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is her hair too thin for something like this? She'd need a better hairdresser for a start 😬
But the problem is it might suit filtered Tan but not unfiltered Tan.
You neee a jawline for this kind of cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You neee a jawline for this kind of cut.
I’m with Tarn from the tribe of the jawline-free people 😂 I’d never be able to pull off a pixie or anything, but I think she could pull off a lob. And in any case, regardless of length, she needs to get closer to her beautiful natural color, that auburn was amazing.

Reactions: 8
She needs some tips from J-Law hairdresser, she has luscious long blonde hair but she does get darker roots so it's obviously not natural
1718403275016.png

1718403332387.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.