Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim was such a classic neg-er “oh you’re so funny Tanya because you’re stupid” “hahaha, you don’t know that? So funny”

Rhys would only have to be halfway nice to her, I think, for her head to be turned.

Reactions: 28
Yup they went on a couples trip to Singapore for New Years/Jim's birthday. Rhys wore her Gucci tee while they were there. Jim also flew home early but Tanya stayed and went to Vietnam with Rhys right after. His gf might have gone too but idk. Tan and Jim did one more trip together to LA a few weeks later. I remember we spotted they seemed to be in different bedrooms. Then the divorce announcement followed shortly after. All so strange. Unhinged actually. Tanya at this time was also in her body-checking era and constantly posting bikini pics. She even directly copied a few poses from Rhys' girlfriend's instagram. They also wore matching outfits to hike

View attachment 2978189

Also lmao

View attachment 2978190

Does anyone else remember when Tanya posted those short incoherent drunken instagram stories with Rhys and her other cast members? They all had a sleepover at Tanya's house and I don't think Jim was there. I think Jim used to stay at his 'office' flat quite often. Also just worth noting is the kind of person Rhys is when he drinks and the lot of them were always posting themselves drinking in late 2018/early 2019.

We can conclude she definitely emotionally cheated at the very least. But if having a crush/flirting is cheating then Jim was certainly guilty too. Who remembers his assistant Daisy? Or when he grabbed Kate's bum?

oh, Rhys totally did him DIRTY with that pic 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been catching up on the thread after watching her new vlog!

Was there anyone who wasn’t Jim/Sarah who said Tan Tan cheated? I’m not saying she didn’t, but I find it hard to believe unless it came from someone else. I remember reading here when she was close with Rhys after the show but I don’t remember if there was solid proof.
I don’t like Tanya but I don’t like Jim more, and I wouldn’t put it past him to say she cheated just because she became friends with someone of the opposite sex.
the way Jim went to EVERY SINGLE ONE of her Confidence shows freaked me out - he even went to the q&a
Im all for being supportive but did he not realise that was a bit controlling?
Going to the opening nights is plenty - did he not have his own life away from Taarrrrn?
I think he saw how much happiness the rehersals gave her and tried to claw back control by attending everyone of her performances
I bet he wouldve been backstage too if he couldve
reckon Tan doing that play/realising a life away from Jim was the undoing of their perhaps codependent marriage....
just sayiing
hope he's not controlling Sarah too much now but I do get the jist he is...

Reactions: 28
I remember those drunken IG stories, Tanya was playing the piano and talking nonsense till Sam asked her to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was during the LA trip that we noticed how Jim was desperately trying to cling onto his marriage with Tanya. I think it was over by this stage but still, he followed her out there and continually referred to her as ‘my wife’. It was really creepy.

Reactions: 23
The ‘emotional cheating’ thing is such an interesting line that is different in each relationship. Personally, I don’t think a crush or flirting constitute enough to break down a marriage, you don’t suddenly stop being a human being with attraction to others. What you do is have to keep choosing your spouse, which is where things get tricky if there are other factors at play… e.g. being married to Jim Chapman 🤢 I honestly see that she was more fascinated by Rhys as someone who was so different from everyone she’d known in her quite sheltered, privileged life. A typical ‘bad boy’ complex.

I always take emotional cheating to be more that you share things with someone other than your partner where they should be your go to person: your dreams, your fears, your innermost thoughts. I’ll put my neck out and say that neither Rhys or Tanya come across as having the depth for that…

I think their relationship/marriage was unhappy for a loooong time but they both bought into the childhood sweetheart fantasy and living up to the expectations of their audience.

Reactions: 20
I watched the new vlog and quite enjoyed it. Maybe after years of desperately trying to be a cool girl and someone she isn’t, pretending she was never a YouTuber and acting like it was beneath her, she is finally in a place where she feels comfortable with herself and who she is? I hope so.

These past few posts have reminded me of the brilliant times over on GG when she was in Confidence. The amazing GGer who took one for the team, went to see Confidence, made loads of recordings and shared them. The thread posts at that time were absolutely hysterical. Those were the days!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It was during the LA trip that we noticed how Jim was desperately trying to cling onto his marriage with Tanya. I think it was over by this stage but still, he followed her out there and continually referred to her as ‘my wife’. It was really creepy.
I remember this differently-- it seemed to me like they both had a contractual #ad obligation to film "Our house in LA" vlogs. But they timed the trip so that they almost never saw each other, each doing other travel (I think he did Vegas and she was in Florida or something?) so it seemed they were only in the house together for one night. And even then he couldn't stop making digs about how messy she was, how her stuff was everywhere etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I remember this differently-- it seemed to me like they both had a contractual #ad obligation to film "Our house in LA" vlogs. But they timed the trip so that they almost never saw each other, each doing other travel (I think he did Vegas and she was in Florida or something?) so it seemed they were only in the house together for one night. And even then he couldn't stop making digs about how messy she was, how her stuff was everywhere etc.
I think you're both right. They spent a lot of it separate but right before the announcement came he kept referring to her as 'my wife' in videos and on Instagram. It's classic Jim - he made lots of passive aggressive digs but then kept up the 'wife guy' facade until the bitter end. I wish I could find it but I swear he posted a story saying 'MY WIFE still likes me very much' in response to a fan comment and then next thing you know they were split lolol

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Jim was such a classic neg-er “oh you’re so funny Tanya because you’re stupid” “hahaha, you don’t know that? So funny”

Rhys would only have to be halfway nice to her, I think, for her head to be turned.
So, to conclude Tanya had absolutely horrible taste in men.

Let's hope HWM is a decent person underneath that cap he kept glued to his head 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean....she is though right? Doing anything and everything she can to look thinner and longer
I think it’s just the knees of her pants got stretched out and are too baggy 🤣 but yeah she does this stupid ass pose in every.single.photo and video

Reactions: 7
These past few posts have reminded me of the brilliant times over on GG when she was in Confidence. The amazing GGer who took one for the team, went to see Confidence, made loads of recordings and shared them. The thread posts at that time were absolutely hysterical. Those were the days!
Nothing will top that era for entertainment, GG was on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have very fond memories of some GG times. Tanya, Dandan Mansutti mass unfollow over multiple hours when she was about to hit one million,etc….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We can conclude she definitely emotionally cheated at the very least. But if having a crush/flirting is cheating then Jim was certainly guilty too. Who remembers his assistant Daisy? Or when he grabbed Kate's bum?
I’ve thought that if one of them actually cheated (or wanted to cheat), it was Jim. The way he was with Daisy was so weird, constantly together, didn’t they have sleepovers? Jim’s obsession with watching Tanya and Rhys seemed like he was projecting

Reactions: 5
I mean....she is though right? Doing anything and everything she can to look thinner and longer
She is looking at a far more healthy sustainable weight here, not as curvy when she was with Jim and not the 00-s skinny when she was divorcing him.

I do wonder what happened to all her tiny clothes from those years, I remember she had vlogs where she would show off all her new clothes and say to camera yes these jeans are a 23 inch waist etc. She would need all new everything, these are from 2019-2021

Screenshot_20240530-172554_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-173102_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-172730_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-173023_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-172801_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240530-172639_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She is looking at a far more healthy sustainable weight here, not as curvy when she was with Jim and not the 00-s skinny when she was divorcing him.

I do wonder what happened to all her tiny clothes from those years, I remember she had vlogs where she would show off all her new clothes and say to camera yes these jeans are a 23 inch waist etc. She would need all new everything, these are from 2019-2021

In her new vlog she talked about tossing something from her closet because it's too small and she doesn't plan to be that size again, so I think she's probably come to terms with her body a bit more, but obviously still struggles.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.