Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she's at a healthier weight than when she was a bobblehead and that she doesn't plan on trying to get back to that size but she's still super harmful and probably has issues, based on how she's always posing for a thigh gap/to appear as thin as possible, how she continues to follow the formula of "photos of a bunch of high calorie foods followed by a bodycheck" in her posts, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The way her head practically looks as big as her torso in most of those pics 😭

Also shows just how bad her hair has gotten when it almost looks okay in these comparatively!

Reactions: 13
Her hair makes me so anxious.

It's also funny how she looks super different when she doesn't control the angles.
It's sad isn't it. She's a nice looking woman with a lovely figure. But her IG image is quite different to this. It's such a strange culture nowadays women are ashamed of their natural looks and manipulate them.

Reactions: 16
How can’t she see how bad her hair looks! It looks SO BAD. That’s some worrying high level of denial and delusion. She insists that part of her “job” is beauty and then shows up with hair like this.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get her hair. Is she trying to look effortless? Why does she not just cut it?

Reactions: 3
I thought she'd cut all her hair off here.
Wish she would.
It would looks so much better!
It actually looks like she could pull it off here as well, like a little cropped do might actually work?

Side note HATE these mirror photos where everyone is just staring at their own image in the phone screen 🥴

I think she's afraid to go for a short chop as she'd no longer be able to toss it up in a clip or a ponytail and forget it for the day. She'd have to style it more. If only she would go to a proper hairdresser they'd cut it in a shorter style that'd allow her to manage it without heat.

Reactions: 7
I think she's afraid to go for a short chop as she'd no longer be able to toss it up in a clip or a ponytail and forget it for the day. She'd have to style it more. If only she would go to a proper hairdresser they'd cut it in a shorter style that'd allow her to manage it without heat.
I can understand that, tbh, it's so easy to be able to just throw everything into a bun or ponytail and be done with it, but then again, it's not what she is doing either. I don't know if she tries to style it but the condition of her hair makes all attempts their void or if it just looks like that and she doesn't bother. A good cut, a more maintainable color would do her so much good.

Reactions: 3
Tanya of the weak jaw with a super short cut? I personally would advise against that but with how her hair looks like it's dried grass about to fly off, she might not have a choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she would look awful with a super short cut. Her hair is so fine and flat, combined with the round face it’s a no.
She does need to go back to her natural colour though! It’s such a shame she’s obsessed with this trashy blonde, she had such a lovely natural hair tone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.