Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon when they say she cheated, they mean she emotionally cheated with Rhys by liking him as opposed to physically cheated
If that's what they meant, then we can say that Jim is cheating Sarah with Tanya, as it's pretty obvious that he's obsessed with her
---
Does anyone have a picture of this Rhys guy?
Here you go

1717673052958.png

😁

1717672988992.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think Jim might be one of those men that automatedly become passive aggressive when they no longer feature in a woman's life. He might have been nice about it first, but he is a creep and probably also thought Tanya would come back if he was doing "all the right things".

I reckon when they say she cheated, they mean she emotionally cheated with Rhys by liking him as opposed to physically cheated
Does having a crush on someone really count as emotionally cheating or is that just the logic Jim would use? 😅 my husband and I are in a semi open marriage so my views are different lol

I reckon she just had a bit of a crush, but Jim took that and ran with it. He’s the type to have a bruised ego if someone leaves him, it would be a good way to make him look like the victim.

Reactions: 8
Does having a crush on someone really count as emotionally cheating or is that just the logic Jim would use? 😅 my husband and I are in a semi open marriage so my views are different lol

I reckon she just had a bit of a crush, but Jim took that and ran with it. He’s the type to have a bruised ego if someone leaves him, it would be a good way to make him look like the victim.
It was a wierd scenario from memory. Didn't Rhys go on holiday with them at one point? And Tanya wore his t shirts?
I reckon she got swept up in her new acting life and he was massively part of it.
Who knows if she physically cheated. She didn't hide her massive crush on him. Tbh I'd find that hard if I was Jim, but there are two sides to every story always.

It was a wierd scenario from memory. Didn't Rhys go on holiday with them at one point? And Tanya wore his t shirts?
I reckon she got swept up in her new acting life and he was massively part of it.
Who knows if she physically cheated. She didn't hide her massive crush on him. Tbh I'd find that hard if I was Jim, but there are two sides to every story always.
Oh really! If they were physically cheating, would anyone be that brazen to take them on holiday unless they were already known to the couple? 😂

Who knows, but yeah I agree. I think either way Jim is a massive dick and so is she lol.

Reactions: 6
I just checked and Rhys is still with the same girl he was with when Tanya was obsessed with him. Tanya follows her on Instagram - but doesn't follow Rhys...

No idea what might or might not have happened between them, but Tanya definitely seemed into him/obsessed for a while there.

• Wow
Rhys was in the most recent series of Unforgotten and it took me soooo long to clock why his face was ringing bells.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like Jim was watching the show every night in order to 'keep an eye on her', rather than be a genuine supportive partner. When the Brit Crew were super popular, I always thought there was something off about him :sick:

Reactions: 22
I feel like Jim was watching the show every night in order to 'keep an eye on her', rather than be a genuine supportive partner. When the Brit Crew were super popular, I always thought there was something off about him :sick:
I agree, I think he was at every show to have an excuse to go home together, so that she wouldn’t go out for drinks or whatever with Rhys and the others

Reactions: 17
I can just picture Jim after the show being all passive aggressive like 'hows your costar tonight, what's his name, Ryan.. 🥴 ' and then putting his arm round her and leading her away

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I think having a crush and flirting with them would be emotionally cheating. But their marriage probably broke down before she had a crush. There’s a reason she liked Rhys and stopped loving Jim

Reactions: 12
I'm living for this blast for the past but wonder what she'd think of the fact that she posted a 40+ minute long video bragging about her new life and still her marriage to Jimbo the Worm is the most interesting thing about her to Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm living for this blast for the past but wonder what she'd think of the fact that she posted a 40+ minute long video bragging about her new life and still her marriage to Jimbo the Worm is the most interesting thing about her to Tattle.
It was so freaking boring 😭

Reactions: 6
Yup they went on a couples trip to Singapore for New Years/Jim's birthday. Rhys wore her Gucci tee while they were there. Jim also flew home early but Tanya stayed and went to Vietnam with Rhys right after. His gf might have gone too but idk. Tan and Jim did one more trip together to LA a few weeks later. I remember we spotted they seemed to be in different bedrooms. Then the divorce announcement followed shortly after. All so strange. Unhinged actually. Tanya at this time was also in her body-checking era and constantly posting bikini pics. She even directly copied a few poses from Rhys' girlfriend's instagram. They also wore matching outfits to hike

1717692547673.png

Also lmao

1717692575118.png

Does anyone else remember when Tanya posted those short incoherent drunken instagram stories with Rhys and her other cast members? They all had a sleepover at Tanya's house and I don't think Jim was there. I think Jim used to stay at his 'office' flat quite often. Also just worth noting is the kind of person Rhys is when he drinks and the lot of them were always posting themselves drinking in late 2018/early 2019.

We can conclude she definitely emotionally cheated at the very least. But if having a crush/flirting is cheating then Jim was certainly guilty too. Who remembers his assistant Daisy? Or when he grabbed Kate's bum?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.