Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, you can say a lot of things about Tanya (and to reiterate, I still don't like her, I just dislike Sarah/Jim more) but she hasn't shown her child's face anywhere to my knowledge? And I used to live in the area where Jim/Sarah now live, if you live REMOTELY in that area it's extremely obvious which house is theirs. If I had two kids there is no way I would be posting some of the stuff they have, they've made it so easy to identify their home and their children, it's vile
I hate that they have done this to their children. Sarah did that article about feeling it was her duty to share photos/info about the children to show empathy with other mums or some such bullshit. But it's obvious they've got bugger all going on in their lives so use the children as content.
It's so bloody wrong on so many levels. I hate that some children have no privacy because their parents can't be arsed to get a proper job.
Little Margot especially seemed to absolute hate the camera shoved in her face a lot of the time.

Reactions: 25
I hate that they have done this to their children. Sarah did that article about feeling it was her duty to share photos/info about the children to show empathy with other mums or some such bullshit. But it's obvious they've got bugger all going on in their lives so use the children as content.
It's so bloody wrong on so many levels. I hate that some children have no privacy because their parents can't be arsed to get a proper job.
Little Margot especially seemed to absolute hate the camera shoved in her face a lot of the time.
Yep and this is exactly why I cannot get on board with this 'she's just a defensive mama bear!!!' thing. No defensive parent would make the exact location of their home so obvious. I actually think anyone in that particular part of SW London would probably be able to work it out within a few minutes - it took me maybe 2/3 posts albeit I lived just a few streets away at the time. Then add in their faces constantly being posted too...and Jim is some ambassador for NSPCC? They are dreadful parents

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Would it have killed Tanya to step in and say that Jim didn’t cheat? She didn’t have to fess up that she did, but I think it’s easy to say Sarah shouldn’t have said anything and Jim should have stuck up for her more, but when they’re the two accused no one (especially young & impressionable teenagers) is going to believe them. Considering she was the one who cheated I don’t think it would be asking for much for her to just tell people to back off her ex husband and him new post partum gf.
From what we saw, Tanya and Jim's relationships were abusive on his part. Not in a physical but in an emotional way. Would you step in and defend an abuser after you escaped him? I wouldn't. Besides, she didn't deny nor confirm the cheating allegations. She just seems to cross Jim out of her life. So I can't blame her for not wanting to be involved in all this drama that Jim and Sarah created.

Besides, we don't know if she actually cheated. She definitely checked out of their relationship first, but we don't know what and if there was "infidelity" on Tanya's part. I wish Sam would come again and shed light on this too like she did with Martha's mystery :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
From what we saw, Tanya and Jim's relationships were abusive on his part. Not in a physical but in an emotional way. Would you step in and defend an abuser after you escaped him? I wouldn't. Besides, she didn't deny nor confirm the cheating allegations. She just seems to cross Jim out of her life. So I can't blame her for not wanting to be involved in all this drama that Jim and Sarah created.

Besides, we don't know if she actually cheated. She definitely checked out of their relationship first, but we don't know what and if there was "infidelity" on Tanya's part. I wish Sam would come again and shed light on this too like she did with Martha's mystery :ROFLMAO:
I agree! it wasn't Tanya's responsibility to defend her ex-husbands new gf / wife, that was Jim's. The fact that he was seemingly too spineless too, or more than likely, enjoying the attention of it, is something Sarah should be looking at. I'm fairly sure it was probably 1 or 2 comments and it got blown out of proportion for attention too, I saw one comment once, there was far more about Tanya and Rhys / Tanya and the hound etc... even Tanya and the flake got more attention that Jim and his new life / wife :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I miss a couple days ago when I could convince myself that despite her endless shortcomings, Tanya had moved on from the youtube scene lol. The whole "look at me I'm back!!" parade is so cringe, as if she didn't act like Youtube was a dark stain in her past. Watched the vlog but nothing was enjoyable to me. She still can barely string a sentence together. I guess with the whole 'cool girl distant private mother' act, I was hoping that she grew as a person a little bit but she seems as vacuous as ever. She'll be begging for invites and ads like her life depends on it now, I wonder if she stares at the ceiling at night and wonders if this spineless return to the vlogger career is worth it.

Reactions: 10
I watched her vlog yesterday and I, too, am camp "I quite enjoyed that" to be honest. I did skip some parts (her fashion content, because I'm simply not interested) but I enjoyed the other bits and I love long(er) form content so I agree with her. I still watch a lot of long(er) videos, I enjoy that I can just watch a video as I'm eating (I live alone) it feels like having some company and it makes me feel less lonely and I don't like having to put on a new video every 5 minutes or so. A vlog like Tanya's is perfect for me for this kind of thing. It's comforting in that way. And she clearly put effort into it, she filmed quite a bit and I was just glad she didn't put her butt on a chair and rambled for 40 minutes straight, she put in a nice selection of bits and bops. I wonder if she'll keep it up though. I was glad to see she looked a lot more comfortable and at ease with herself. I also enjoyed seeing a bit of London here and there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Would it have killed Tanya to step in and say that Jim didn’t cheat? She didn’t have to fess up that she did, but I think it’s easy to say Sarah shouldn’t have said anything and Jim should have stuck up for her more, but when they’re the two accused no one (especially young & impressionable teenagers) is going to believe them. Considering she was the one who cheated I don’t think it would be asking for much for her to just tell people to back off her ex husband and him new post partum gf.
Someone correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure she did come out and say he didn’t cheat multiple times?

feels relevant to bring these back

"still absolutely the best of friends and have nothing but love and respect for each other"

and then this followed him constantly commenting on her posts and mentioning her in Q&As and filming their dog exchanges. then all of of a sudden it flipped to constant shade and allegations of cheating.

1717514975468.png

Tanya also did a mag spread about life after divorce and how it was a scary change and Sarah took it as a personal insult. Like she was calling Jim scary. Well if the shoe fits! Seems like the jealousy was more over the front page spread than anything else 😂

1717515279313.png

Reading comprehension in the Chapman household was at an all time low

1717515431267.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m getting flashbacks with the Sarah vs Tanya conversation as I’m pretty sure the exact same conversation was had back when Sarah first posted the story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
feels relevant to bring these back

"still absolutely the best of friends and have nothing but love and respect for each other"

and then this followed him constantly commenting on her posts and mentioning her in Q&As and filming their dog exchanges. then all of of a sudden it flipped to constant shade and allegations of cheating.

View attachment 2974094

Tanya also did a mag spread about life after divorce and how it was a scary change and Sarah took it as a personal insult. Like she was calling Jim scary. Well if the shoe fits! Seems like the jealousy was more over the front page spread than anything else 😂

View attachment 2974104
Reading comprehension in the Chapman household was at an all time low

View attachment 2974109
Incredible work collating all of this! I totally agree. If I recall, Tanya was saying it's scary going from the security and certainty of a marriage to being single and uncertain of who she'd be with, and who she'd have children with? I don't mean this in a nasty way but Sarah legitimately doesn't seem all that bright 😂 most people wouldn't take this as a personal insult against Jim?

Reactions: 29
Christ. Tanya is so boring that after five years she returns to YouTube but her thread is talking about things that happened five years ago instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Incredible work collating all of this! I totally agree. If I recall, Tanya was saying it's scary going from the security and certainty of a marriage to being single and uncertain of who she'd be with, and who she'd have children with? I don't mean this in a nasty way but Sarah legitimately doesn't seem all that bright 😂 most people wouldn't take this as a personal insult against Jim?
I think Sarah saw the bit she wanted to see to take Tanya down... I guess meeting someone and then having them tell you how great their ex is and how they're still besties and liking all her pics etc... especially when she has the followers you so desperately want and think you're more entitled to as you're a foot taller and have more jutty hip bones, would chafe a bit, I'd probably take her down too ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha just laughing at the part where Sarah said she was just posting cute pics of her daughter not using her for ads/content... that didn't age well did it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Christ. Tanya is so boring that after five years she returns to YouTube but her thread is talking about things that happened five years ago instead 😂
This reminded me of when Jim and Tanya blocked words dog & Martha, so people started commenting “where’s the hound?”. Just made me laugh remembering that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just been catching up on the thread after watching her new vlog!

Was there anyone who wasn’t Jim/Sarah who said Tan Tan cheated? I’m not saying she didn’t, but I find it hard to believe unless it came from someone else. I remember reading here when she was close with Rhys after the show but I don’t remember if there was solid proof.
I don’t like Tanya but I don’t like Jim more, and I wouldn’t put it past him to say she cheated just because she became friends with someone of the opposite sex.

Reactions: 6
Just been catching up on the thread after watching her new vlog!

Was there anyone who wasn’t Jim/Sarah who said Tan Tan cheated? I’m not saying she didn’t, but I find it hard to believe unless it came from someone else. I remember reading here when she was close with Rhys after the show but I don’t remember if there was solid proof.
I don’t like Tanya but I don’t like Jim more, and I wouldn’t put it past him to say she cheated just because she became friends with someone of the opposite sex.
I reckon when they say she cheated, they mean she emotionally cheated with Rhys by liking him as opposed to physically cheated

Reactions: 13
I reckon when they say she cheated, they mean she emotionally cheated with Rhys by liking him as opposed to physically cheated
I agree. It was somewhat obvious and I feel if it were anything else it would have been much more subtle.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.