Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she got too snooty and deleted all her old videos
she looks a healthier weight
i am not disliking the video but i am Amazed at all the events and stuff she still does I thought she had left it all behind for acting.
i think it cheers me up to think that creepy Jim will be secretly watching and drawing her
im still amazed what a comfortable life these ogs have with very little effort

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks so much older in her YouTube videos than instagram. I also think she looked healthier when she was younger

She needs to stop using her “trusty claw clip” and putting her hair up for a few minutes then taking it down for kinky hair. It’s doing her no favours. It makes her hair look like it hasn’t been brushed and so stringy. Just dye it brown and do a big chop

Reactions: 8
She's still a mouth breather and gets out of breath while talking. I've always noticed it. And she does a sudden little inhale through her nose at the end of a sentence. Does anyone else have any idea what I'm talking about? 😂

Reactions: 13
She's still a mouth breather and gets out of breath while talking. I've always noticed it. And she does a sudden little inhale through her nose at the end of a sentence. Does anyone else have any idea what I'm talking about? 😂
Haha yes I get you.

She's definitely lisp-ier than she used to be. I feel like it's put on, or maybe it was put on but she's done it so much that now it's actually her voice. She sounds like her tongue has had an allergic reaction and has swollen up to the full size of her mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually enjoyed the video and am kind of glad she's back?! HAHA. Idk, I found it refreshing/nostalgic at the same time. And I do admire how she doesn't show her baby's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m glad she’s got off her high horse about YT. Hope she concedes that acting isn’t meant for her eventually. Video was fine, I really don’t understand why she gets invited to all these things though. Not even in a bitchy way, I just wouldn’t think she’s influencing anyone anymore?

Reactions: 16
Who told her she looks better as a blonde! Even In the Frow has gone brunette and imo looks so much better than the destroyed greige hair.

You would think someone would tell Tanya to go slightly darker at least it just has never looked good.

Reactions: 14
the vlog wasn't groundbreaking and her lispy affectation is annoying AF, but... she comes off much more likeable and relatable in person that the gormless looking, mouth agape poses on instagram, she very almost convinced me that she may have actually read one of her pretentious books (I'm fairly certain she hasn't though)

• Haha
She certainly has a very nice, comfortable life but Tanya is one YouTuber (influencer/author/whatever) that I find it hard to begrudge because I can’t help but respect her for getting away from Earthworm Jim without having children with him. I’m not even mad about the acting phase as it was a source of absolute comedy gold (best sellahhhh) and she seemed to genuinely want to do it, she gave it a bash, she was awful at it, hey ho 🤷🏻‍♀️ while I don’t doubt she’s coming back to YT for the money I kind of understood her reasoning that she wants to do some longer content. I personally like that kind of stuff to have on in the background while I’m cleaning or whatever, over the v short reels and tiktoks. Anyway she seems to have rebuilt a nice life, not too easy after a (very public) marriage split. I’ve no intention of paying for her substack, I never bought any of her makeup or books or anything like that but i quite like her vlogs and there’s definitely worse than her online.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Has she had microblading? In the clip of her without makeup her eyebrows are... definitely there

Reactions: 4
observations
- she seems more at peace with her body. like she’s accepted her shape and size
- her skin is looking rough. she looks older than her age
- the filler in her top lip is migrating. her mouth opens diagonally
- the hair… no comment
- she is still using the wrong foundation shade and slapping on too much bronzer. just once i’d like to see her do a winged tip look again. she couldn’t even pull it out for the red carpet. the no makeup makeup trend is for models not the average gal
- she seems to spend a lot of time thinking outwardly about her appearance and clothing yet she does not have a real gift for personal style. a lot of her outfits did not match or look flattering, along with hair and makeup. she seems to be aspirationally dressing as a cool french girl but she falls apart on execution
- I feel like she is also less about designer brands since she’s grown up a bit. the old tanya would’ve pulled out the dior saddle bag for the dinner outfit
- overall she seems quite calm and at peace in life. she’s dropped the ditzy act which I appreciate, though i’ve never quite bought into the bookworm act either

overall kind of boring but also not offensive in the way zoella or niomi vlogs are. i’ll tune in for the next one as it makes good content to put on in the background when doing makeup.

Reactions: 25
The view count is a lot lower than I was expecting, but I’m excited to watch the vlog tonight lol

Reactions: 5
Agree 100%! If Samantha Cusick is her hairdresser that explains it all! The colour and style are both so wrong for Tanya. I think she should just go to someone else and back to her own colour and cut it until the ends are a bit more healthier.
Suprised she didn't use the lockdowns as an excuse to grow out the blonde and cut it shorter herself when everyone was doing d.i.y trims. Let it recover a bit etc.

Reactions: 4
did she always have that lisp ?
I'm pretty sure she's always had a lisp, more or less. Also think that she liked to play it up sometimes because she thought it's cute and ditzy.
She did have invisalign in the past right before she got her veneers, big ass veneers, which altered her speech.

I've found some old videos through the wayback, vlogmas to be precise, and she's making "oathhhhs" (oats) (with her old teeth) for herself and Jim. Knowing how the marriage ended up, it seems glaring now that they were not really getting along.

Reactions: 10
It's so obvious that she's back because she couldn't cut it on TT/IG. This while "everyone is so tired of the short format content"... Sure Jan.

41 minutes of absolutely nothing felt long. She's lost most of her charisma. Her lisp makes listening to her really annoying. Her humble bragging about her closet full of ugly clothes was laughable... Honestly only watched bits and pieces because I value my time too much to spend 41 minutes on TB but that was enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see there are still some old videos on her channel, going all the way back to 2009. Did she never delete those ones or has she republished them? I wonder what her reasoning was for keeping certain videos. Presumably the others are just hidden and not completely deleted. If money is the reason for her return, she would make a comfortable passive income by republishing them. Of course, she‘d make more by doing new sponsored videos so I guess that’s why.

Reactions: 1
I see there are still some old videos on her channel, going all the way back to 2009. Did she never delete those ones or has she republished them? I wonder what her reasoning was for keeping certain videos. Presumably the others are just hidden and not completely deleted. If money is the reason for her return, she would make a comfortable passive income by republishing them. Of course, she‘d make more by doing new sponsored videos so I guess that’s why.
Wait what, how are you seeing those?! For me, the first video on her channel rn is from 5 years ago and it’s called LA house tour 🫨

ETA: ALERT THE MEDIA, she’s unarchiving old videos!! They’re popping up for me now

ETA2: it looks like they’re only the boring ones that were the last to be archived before she went MIA on YouTube 5 years ago. No vlogmases, nothing like that so far (41 videos on her channel as I’m writing this comment)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.