Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s the HD camera but she looks so much older than her insta shots. I know she’s in her mid thirties now so she will have aged from the 25 year old YouTuber but she looks so gaunt
I think she looks good but her teeth are different or maybe it’s just Invisalign?!

Reactions: 8
new vlog boring af
but at least she seems settled with her little family ngl. niomi must be seething, it's like the exact life she wants

Reactions: 27
I thought the vlog was fine, nothing groundbreaking, but fine.
Lots of OOTD and snippets of events - she's still invited to lots of events.
She didn't give any major updates - just said she'd had a baby since she was last on YouTube and then got straight to vlogging.
Called HWM by his name and showed his hairy arm a few times.
The reason she returned to YouTube: She missed making long-form content.
Didn't mention the house sale, acting or Martha Moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God i’m a sucker for nostalgia so I enjoyed that too. She must spend SO much on taxis 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems to spend a lot of time thinking about outfits and planning them. I don't know many people who take pictures of themselves and put them into folders on their phone by season, and also have folders of inspiration pics.

Her hair is really bad. She needs to ditch the bleach and let it recover.

Reactions: 22
First thing I noticed is that freaking foundation 398 tones darker than her skin tone. No comments on her fried hair.

Reactions: 5
I found it a tad hypocritical when she talked about her responsibility as a content creator to help the youth of today with the dangers of social media. Is she forgetting the entire period of time she looked emaciated yet kept posting pictures of cake, chocolate and huge plates of food she clearly wasn't eating any of? She wasn't helping the young people then was she?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I thought the vlog was really boring (had to watch it on x2 speed) but also kind of liked the nostalgic feeling of watching it? I've always thought she comes across much more warmly in these types of videos instead of instagram/tiktok things so she has made the right choice there I think.
Her hair did really bother me. She knows it's bad though, I feel bad for her. It's always been thin and straggly, but the blonde has just totally fried it. She would look amazing if she went back to her natural colour, and cut a huge amount off just to try and get it looking healthy again.
It looks like she has a lovely life now so I'm happy for her really. I imagine removing Jim took away a lot of her anxiety.

Reactions: 31
I love how she's pretending this is for any reason other than she needs the money.

She has no talents to speak of beyond being a 'content creator' so naturally she'd come crawling back.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how she's pretending this is for any reason other than she needs the money.

She has no talents to speak of beyond being a 'content creator' so naturally she'd come crawling back.
I also cynically wonder if she's upping her SM profile as a way to get interest in her house selling. I haven't watched the vlog so no idea how nice her house looks in it, but I presume she's also selling a lifestyle in it.
I know she hasn't said she's selling it, but she knows lots of people know.

Reactions: 7
She seems a lot more upbeat and cheerful in her return to YouTube - don’t know if it’s her putting it on a bit but it’s a lot better than her nonchalant high fashion actress wanabe poser phase she had in her late YouTube flop era lol

Reactions: 14
When you see her face without makeup, you see just how wrong her hair color is for her. It always looks a bit off, the color doesn't really mesh with anything about her, but it looks so bad up against her bare skin. It's certainly not worth having thin, straggly hair for. Her mouth also irritates me. It looks like some parts are stiff with filler and the rest of her lip crinkles around those parts. But she seems happy, and, for someone coming from the Niomi Smart thread, she does seem authentic and has some actual interests she pursues and is able to talk about. I dislike her choice of shoes though, ew.

Reactions: 14
STATE of her hair. Don’t get me wrong, postpartum plays havoc with your hair - I get it (I had a baby the same week as her). But if it looks like that, why are you bleaching it?! And stop wearing it down. I know she’s unfortunate with thin hair but she’s not helping herself!

Reactions: 15
Don’t know if it’s the HD camera but she looks so much older than her insta shots. I know she’s in her mid thirties now so she will have aged from the 25 year old YouTuber but she looks so gaunt
Yeah, I was surprised to see such a crinkly neck on someone her age, especially as I thought she was using a filter on her face.

Reactions: 2
I probably will watch her vlogs even though she is boring because that is the kind of boring life I also lead. I just watched it this morning. I've already forgot what was in it. But I'm glad she's back on YouTube as it was sad seeing how nothing her content had become. At least vlogging gives the poor lass something to do 😂
Oh I remember one thing, what the hell is she doing with that crocodile hair clip? She uses it to style her hair? What? Throw it away Tanya, honestly. Do your hair normally. I know you dream of being one of those au natural beachy wave girlies who just wake up looking like a mermaid and don't even have to brush their hair so you're trying to weirdly emulate it by... not drying your hair and sticking it in a clip to 'give it some kinks' (wtf?) but... you're not that girl. Get a blowdryer and a brush.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
STATE of her hair. Don’t get me wrong, postpartum plays havoc with your hair - I get it (I had a baby the same week as her). But if it looks like that, why are you bleaching it?! And stop wearing it down. I know she’s unfortunate with thin hair but she’s not helping herself!
Agree 100%! If Samantha Cusick is her hairdresser that explains it all! The colour and style are both so wrong for Tanya. I think she should just go to someone else and back to her own colour and cut it until the ends are a bit more healthier.

Reactions: 11
Agree 100%! If Samantha Cusick is her hairdresser that explains it all! The colour and style are both so wrong for Tanya. I think she should just go to someone else and back to her own colour and cut it until the ends are a bit more healthier.
Plot twist… the real reason she’s come back to YouTube is to find a new sponsored hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched the first 15-20mins, it’s not terrible and people nostalgic for her old vlogs will like it I think. She said all the “right” things but I am still v cynical 😂.
When ever she talked about her hair I was just agog, she cut it herself as it was so straggly? She lets it air dry in a claw clip so it’s “kinked”?? Is the hair delulu in the room with you Tanya?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.