Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll address why she left/decided to return to YT and maybe even answer her most frequently asked question: What happened to Martha!
That would be viewing gold if she answers.
P.S. I’m available for interviews

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It doesn't surprise me that she's going back to YouTube. The way she's been using social media in the past few months, a) you could tell she comes from YouTube and b) she is obviously bored.

Reactions: 11
It doesn't surprise me that she's going back to YouTube. The way she's been using social media in the past few months, a) you could tell she comes from YouTube and b) she is obviously bored.
But what do we reckon she's going for? Bookish content? Baking? Mummy vlogs? Lifestyle???

Reactions: 8
Yes Martha is happily living on a farm in Norfolk apparently.
I imagine both Tanya and Jim were dicks over that dog using her as a weapon in various ways. They both handled her disappearance appallingly too after she was such a massive feature in their videos.
This was the last time I could see sweet little Martha on her grid - I do hope she has a better life now than she did being popped in the lush filled bath with Tanya

Screenshot_20240530-173043_Instagram.jpg

---
For someone who doesn't have a job and is such a "bookworm", 24 books in one year is shite.
Did she ever attend the Hay on Wye Festival? Or would she only bother turning up as a guest speaker.

Seriously she could be doing a lot in book tok (or even insta) if she was a true bookworm, one book a fortnight - how is she not embarrassed?

Evidently a cheap, lazy cash cash grab, she is a serious reader just as much as she is a serious baker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's normally income related I mean I assume she invested her money from her yt days and various projects and collabs over the years to be able to maintain her lifestyle, the acting never took off, she closed her business ventures and can she really live off doing what content and PR stuff for living not really that sustainable long term.

Be interesting to see what she comes back with cause to be honest she just seems really boring now.

Reactions: 6
I hope everyone floods the comments asking about the whereabouts of Martha.

I can’t believe she’s finally humbled herself to go back to youtube.

Indeed as someone said, the money must be running low.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder where she’s moving to. Will the new place be part of her new yt launch? Like with Josie, whose entire account changed when she moved to the Cotswolds and became lady of the manor shilling like a qvc professional. Af links for days. Saying that, It seems insta accounts with far less followers can live off their income and get a bunch of freebies, so it seems odd for tarn to return to yt

Reactions: 4
Going back to youtube because the bank account has dried up! Oh if only you'd been smarter Ms Burr and left all your classic content up you wouldn't have to go crawling back

Reactions: 19
another basic outfit / gormless expression combo on stories this morning, I hope she comes up with something a bit more interesting than a vacant stare or a lispy description of her 'pieces' or pretentious book she's pretending to read :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😬
1717257413588.png

She should've def stuck to youtube or at least not act like it was suddenly beneath her and alienate those who put her where she was. She went from failed ditzy barista to making a lot of money for a lot of ditzy nothing as one of the og youtubers. And then she thought she could just cross over and be in fake paparazzi DM articles and people outside of her yt following would give a tit about her. Not even people she came up with care or remember her...

Idk if this has been mentioned here (sorry if it has) but The Fellas podcast had Joe Sugg on a couple of weeks ago, and Calfreezy brought up "the hound" incident... and it's kind of hilarious. 😂 😂 "Where's the hound?!"

(start at about 1:14:20)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched the vlog yet, but I get her monthly newsletter email and she’s referred to her BF by his name, Dan, when she previously never did, so she must be being more open about their relationship in her YouTube.

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it… but I’m liking the vlog so far. It MAY be because I only hate watch Anna Edit and Lily Pebbles and their content is ON THE GROUND!!! Or a bit of escapism whilst my toddler is being a mean girl 🥲

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if it’s the HD camera but she looks so much older than her insta shots. I know she’s in her mid thirties now so she will have aged from the 25 year old YouTuber but she looks so gaunt

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.