Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened with Jim? I know they got divorced but I see a lot of comments that make him sound skeevy and I have no idea what he did.

I enjoyed her vlog, although I did skip a few parts as it was so long.
Out of the OGs I do find her the most likable.
However, is it her taste in footwear that is bad, or is it mine? I never thought someone could rival Estée for ugly shoes, but Tanya is a contender!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the vlog, I thought Sage was born in October 2022? That would make him 20 months, she says he’s 18 months. Was he a December baby then?

Reactions: 1
Just watched the vlog, I thought Sage was born in October 2022? That would make him 20 months, she says he’s 18 months. Was he a December baby then?
Most of her footage is at least three weeks old, probably more. She might have filmed that bit six weeks ago. You can see when some of those events happened by looking at her instagram posts.

Reactions: 5
Most of her footage is at least three weeks old, probably more. She might have filmed that bit six weeks ago. You can see when some of those events happened by looking at her instagram posts.
Wow so she’s been planning her comeback for a long time

Reactions: 2
Sage was born at the end of October 2022, I believe.
The lisp is crazy at the beginning of the vlog. And she has aged so much as everyone else said, i can't believe she's the same age as me. It's not even the skin, it's the overall look.
I wonder if she banned / blocked out the words Martha, Jim and Sarah. Not a single comment mentioning either or those. I've also just remembered that it was Sarah who revealed the reason for the divorce was Tanya's affair.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not to say she should have cheated, you should end your relationship completely first but Sarah was being a sneaky witch. It’s absolutely not her place to say anything at all. “Infedelity” could be a full blow affair but no one really knows. It could have been emotional, a one off kiss etc.
She wouldn’t be the first woman to seek attention from someone else because their husband belittled or controlled them. I don’t think people look elsewhere if their relationship is good but Sarah and Jim seem to place full accountability on Tanya and make out like Jim was totally blameless. They shared too much that we know he definitely wasn’t perfect.

Reactions: 50
People did call out Jim's behaviour towards Tanya years before the marriage ended, belittling her, making fun of her, etc. He was often very much the person taking the piss out of Tanya with friends present and it often was past the point where it was funny. I also recall him being called out for being overly cozy with some female friends.
I'm not a Tanya fan but I'm glad she got rid of the lizard, Jim really really creeps me out.

Reactions: 53
When ever she talked about her hair I was just agog, she cut it herself as it was so straggly? She lets it air dry in a claw clip so it’s “kinked”??
Oh, but did you know that (ugly) Tortware hair clip is just £27/$36?! 😂😂Times aren't as hard yet, it seems.
1717421001364.png

tortware.com/collections/hair-claws/products/lora-clip-in-moonstone-leopard

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know. Completely forgot about this as well.
View attachment 2971935
I'd totally forgot that!!!!!! I still think though, even she had done something, one, his new Mrs should not be airing it out and two, Jim would totally have forgiven her and taken her back, I think it was Tantan who realised there was life outside at that point and fled her captor - round of applause for that!

Reactions: 19
Not to say she should have cheated, you should end your relationship completely first but Sarah was being a sneaky witch. It’s absolutely not her place to say anything at all. “Infedelity” could be a full blow affair but no one really knows. It could have been emotional, a one off kiss etc.
She wouldn’t be the first woman to seek attention from someone else because their husband belittled or controlled them. I don’t think people look elsewhere if their relationship is good but Sarah and Jim seem to place full accountability on Tanya and make out like Jim was totally blameless. They shared too much that we know he definitely wasn’t perfect.
I don't like Sarah, I can't warm at all to her (and I've always found Jim cringe asf), but I kind of get why she did what she did in the context of the time she revealed this (with Jim's blessing). People were absolutely hounding her and throwing all sorts of speculative accusations wrapped in objectively vile comments at her while she sat there with a brand new baby.

And at the same time Tanya just lost half her body size, dyed her hair, deleted her youtube videos, got rid of Martha, and acted like the past didn't happen. Just doesn't address anything. She couldn't even bring herself to just say she rehomed Martha because the 'coparenting' doesn't work. What's the big deal? Instead she let's this thing run for years (see the video I linked above 😄). The whole rapid weight loss thing was sus asf, as she literally gave interviews trying to convince people she didn't diet and went to boot camp occasionally while also posting nothing but high-caloric junk food every other day. We've never seen her "obthethed" with some clever health salad w/out dressing. (deception is my point here, I don't really want to get into people's ed speculations or projections now, with peace and love)

I don't know what happened between them. Tanya always had this sweet ditzy lispy persona out there, always acted like she mothered everyone, but I always suspected that she could be a major ruthless cut-throat witch bts. Remember how mad Sam was at her when J & T split, though? I don't know lol

Reactions: 17
Tanya was besotted with that Rhys lad wasn't she? From 'Confidence'. Whether it was an actual affair who knows. But I do think it was Tanya who wanted the divorce. She thought her acting was going to take off majorly.
Then Jim got with Sarah incredibly quickly as if to prove a point. All those lovey dovey photos so early on.
I find Tanya's YT personality more likeable than her IG one. And that video was so much better than anything Niomi does now (low bench mark I know 😂).
And looked like they were attempting to improve that back yard for viewings - plants and non green slimey floor.

Reactions: 16
I also think it was Tanya that wanted the divorce. Jim was attending all viewing of that confidence play, really cringy and people called him controlling for that. Yes, Tanya was really into that Rhys guy, not sure if there was an actual affair and whether it was with him, but I found Jim attending every evening so so weird. Who does that? Seems to me like their marriage was already failing at that time and this was his weird/maybe controlling way of showing that he was still there. It was probably also the time Tanya realized she could have a career without him. The acting didn't really take off the way she wanted it, but at least she got out of the house and tried to make it herself. I have to respect that, it would have been easier, if ultimately miserable, to simply stay.

Reactions: 30
I still don't think Sarah should've released that information. It's not Tanya's fault people were hounding Sarah and it isn't Tanya's fault that Sarah started dating an influencer, clearly totally in-equipped to deal with what comes with that territory. However I still think the real demon here is Jim. No way he didn't know Sarah was about to do that and likely okayed it, while still pretending to the world that he and Tanya were on friendly terms. Behind the scenes I fully think he was stirring it up with Sarah to make sure she let that info out and looked like the bad guy so that he wasn't in the firing line for doing it himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No way he didn't know Sarah was about to do that and likely okayed it
Oh, she practically says that he did in her statement. Sorry, I clipped my prior post from some tik tok which was dissecting the whole statement in bits. This part went before the infidelity statement.
1717427541661.png

It's very, very safe to say that Jim sanctioned this.
I don't love it, but I still think it's fair. It's pretty neutral, although it's saying a LOT, and it's not exactly throwing dirt. It seems it's just stating a fact. But people can disagree on that.

ETA: IIrc people were accusing her of being a homewrecker in the most vile ways, and regardless of whether she "chose" to fall in love with an influencer or not, that's not on. Considering Tarn's behavior, as described above, and considering it seems to be a fact that she, Tarn, effectively ended the marriage, it's fair enough to me to set the record straight in the most innocuous way she could have done. But we can disagree on that. : )

..........this one is £3.60..
Yeah, but it's not from Tortware like hers 😉
tiktok.com/@sheerluxe/video/7325162614516878625

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I still don't think Sarah should've released that information. It's not Tanya's fault people were hounding Sarah and it isn't Tanya's fault that Sarah started dating an influencer, clearly totally in-equipped to deal with what comes with that territory. However I still think the real demon here is Jim. No way he didn't know Sarah was about to do that and likely okayed it, while still pretending to the world that he and Tanya were on friendly terms. Behind the scenes I fully think he was stirring it up with Sarah to make sure she let that info out and looked like the bad guy so that he wasn't in the firing line for doing it himself.
Didn't he also hint at it on a podcast? It was after the Sarah reveal I think. He mentioned it in very passive terms to exonerate himself and incriminate Tanya again. I can't bring myself to go back and watch the rat face but he does that thing of pouring gas onto the fire and then he holds his hands up and pretends like he didn't. Whether Tanya slept with or kissed or just had an emotional affair with Rhys, there are also two sides to every story. I'm NOT excusing cheating at all, it's an awful thing to do, but it also sucks for Jim to drop breadcrumbs when we don't even know how bad it was, the exact parameters of their relationship toward the end, and also the full extent of his emotionally abusive/manipulative behaviour - imagine how bad he was off camera. The 'best friends forever' act he tried to put on post-separation was also ridiculous. He was using Martha to stay in Tanya's life and portray this loving, healthy separation one minute and the next him and his wife are constantly shading Tanya in Q&As and telling the world she's a cheater who abandoned their dog. I'm not even a Tanya fan and I think she's quite rude and entitled but I respect that she's never said one thing good or bad about Jim since they separated. Her and Dan are also not in our faces like Jim and Sarah... Those two always act like they have something to prove. She also gets points from me for hiding Sage's face.

I do think she's probably blocked certain words from her comments bc how was there not one 'where's the hound??' 😂

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.