Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mg95 I totally agree with you, I am 100% against cheating and generally think people should just leave before they cheat but in a lot of relationships cheating is a symptom rather than the cause of a relationship breakdown. Without knowing the full facts of course, I find it hard to sympathise with someone as awful as Jim. I don't like Tanya but I think Jim is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, well, well little Ms 'Actor of the year too good for youtube' is back on youtube, talk about eating humble pie! 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she did get veneers, at least on the front set. Looks like white-grey tombstones in a row, I don't know why people love these oversized atrocities in their mouths.

Reactions: 6
I definitely think Jim is one of those passive aggressive guys who tells you he's one of the 'nice guys' and surely if Tanya did bin her marriage for a crush on that Rhys guy she should be grateful it left the path clear for her to meet her creepy husband 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Right I'm going to give it a watch cause lets be honest it cant be any worse then her BFF Zoe's vlogs 🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just finished the vlog and I'm afraid to say I'm in the "I enjoyed it" camp oops. It wasn't groundbreaking but it was nice to see actual Tanya and not just Instagram wannabe fashionista Tanya! She seems to have matured and appears really content as a mother, I'm happy for her and hope Jim is rattled by her return lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't like Sarah, I can't warm at all to her (and I've always found Jim cringe asf), but I kind of get why she did what she did in the context of the time she revealed this (with Jim's blessing). People were absolutely hounding her and throwing all sorts of speculative accusations wrapped in objectively vile comments at her while she sat there with a brand new baby.
But by revealing that, she threw her minions at Tanya and they flooded her posts with "cheater" comments. She (Tanya) was already pregnant at the time. Though it wasn't publicly announced yet, I'm sure Sarah knew. So I doubt it was self-defense on her part. She couldn't wait to spill the tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok having watched her vlog heres what I think....

I enjoyed it and I liked she filmed herself doing different things not just sat talking to the camera for 30 minutes ( Zoe Sugg take note!)
I think she looks great obv apart from her hair which she needs to dye back Brunette
I'm glad she hasn't made it all about her being a mum and although we got a few clips of her son she didn't show his face.
Finally although its only the first video it was more enjoyable then anything BBF Zoe uploads. 😊
---
Also can I just say I loved her book Tanya's Christmas.

Reactions: 24
Ok having watched her vlog heres what I think....

I enjoyed it and I liked she filmed herself doing different things not just sat talking to the camera for 30 minutes ( Zoe Sugg take note!)
I think she looks great obv apart from her hair which she needs to dye back Brunette
I'm glad she hasn't made it all about her being a mum and although we got a few clips of her son she didn't show his face.
Finally although its only the first video it was more enjoyable then anything BBF Zoe uploads. 😊
---
Also can I just say I loved her book Tanya's Christmas.
WHY is your pic yishi yukyak?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
WHY is your pic yishi yukyak?!?!
Well to cut a long story short......during lockdown some tattlers including myself got lockdown brain and ended up having the hots for some MP's (I don't anymore) and I haven't changed my profile pic since! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
But by revealing that, she threw her minions at Tanya and they flooded her posts with "cheater" comments. She (Tanya) was already pregnant at the time. Though it wasn't publicly announced yet, I'm sure Sarah knew. So I doubt it was self-defense on her part. She couldn't wait to spill the tea.
I don't really have a bone in the game one way or another. I don't care much for either of them, but if I had to pick, I'd prob most invested in Tanya (I'm not invested lol). So take my two cents with all the grains of salt. lol

Sarah's statement is from or before Feb 2022. [This dude here knew before 2 Feb 2022 tiktok.com/@scrolldeep/video/7060107473054633222] Tanya announced her pregnancy in June of 2022, the baby was born on or around Nov 11, 2022, therefore was conceived around Feb 18, if you can believe calculators.
I do get your point, but I really doubt Sarah knew about the pregnancy before or around the conception date. 🤷‍♀️

I don't really know, but I don't think Sarah has, certainly didn't have at the time, minions. If anything it'd be the other way around, seeing as Tarn was the big influencer with 'millions of followers'.
Again, I don't care for Sarah one bit, but I think she was just fed up with the, from her perspective, completely unwarranted abuse she got from Tarn's 'minions' and I think it's fair enough. Did it work, have the vile comments relented?

Reactions: 9
I do remember Sarah being attacked and called “homewrecker” as soon as she got with Jim and it was going on for a long time. The weirdest thing by far is that HE was not defending her in any way, and she was fending for herself

Reactions: 32
I do remember Sarah being attacked and called “homewrecker” as soon as she got with Jim and it was going on for a long time. The weirdest thing by far is that HE was not defending her in any way, and she was fending for herself
He was probably absolutely living for it pitting two women against each other. I would personally be mortified if my new partner spilled the tea on my ex partner like that, if he wanted people to know then he should have done it himself. But equally, it would give me the ick so badly being in Sarah's position and having to ask if I could be the one to make that knowledge public anyway - like you say, you'd expect him to defend her...he's just gross.

Reactions: 32
Well to cut a long story short......during lockdown some tattlers including myself got lockdown brain and ended up having the hots for some MP's (I don't anymore) and I haven't changed my profile pic since! 🤣
Ooh hello, 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The lisp is off the chart, definitely something different about her teeth + silly affectation + potentially fillers changing how her mouth moves. Yet another example of how injecting stuff into your face doesn’t make you look fresher or younger, it just makes you look like you’ve got stuff injected into your face. So disconcerting when nothing moves!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.