Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going back to YT? 😂
She was horrible about it and her followers not long ago.
Kept editing her Wikipedia if anyone put in she was a youtuber.
Smells of desparation tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This makes me laugh. She comes groveling back to youtube, which was so beneath her in recent years when she flew to "ellaye" dreaming of making it big as the next big thespian. I remember her weird brother, Oscar is it?, who was scoffing at her fans when they asked for a new video, telling them how shite youtube is and that Tarn is now off to bigger things.

On you go, darling, hold that little vlogging camera up nice and high, just like you used to, and don't forget to put the #AD in the description nice and clear above the fold. 😏

Also, interesting....
1717104245462.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The cynic in me thinks this is just some sneaky way to drum up publicity for some project she's launching and she's not really planning to return to YouTube.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same.What's she selling?

She really seemed so over Youtube that I thought she'd left it behind forever. I got the impression she was sort of embarrassed by her Youtube career. Guess we know she's really given up on the acting, huh.

I can't really see her vlogging again as she's all about privacy these days and won't show HWM or Basil.

Just checked and I'm still subscribed to her on Youtube. 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, I'm thinking the same.What's she selling?

She really seemed so over Youtube that I thought she'd left it behind forever. I got the impression she was sort of embarrassed by her Youtube career. Guess we know she's really given up on the acting, huh.

I can't really see her vlogging again as she's all about privacy these days and won't show HWM or Basil.

Just checked and I'm still subscribed to her on Youtube. 😄
....so am I 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's weird. I wrote 'What's she selling?' in my post, but it keeps changing to 'What's selling?' even when I edit it. Am I imagining this? What is going on?!!

Who thinks Jim will now also make a return to YouTube? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This makes me laugh. She comes groveling back to youtube, which was so beneath her in recent years when she flew to "ellaye" dreaming of making it big as the next big thespian. I remember her weird brother, Oscar is it?, who was scoffing at her fans when they asked for a new video, telling them how shite youtube is and that Tarn is now off to bigger things.

On you go, darling, hold that little vlogging camera up nice and high, just like you used to, and don't forget to put the #AD in the description nice and clear above the fold. 😏

Also, interesting....
View attachment 2965807
First Poppy Deyes starts a YouTube channel (and can't be arsed anymore after 2 weeks) with Zoe and Alfie heavily promoting her and here they are again cheering on Tan's return. Makes me instantly suspicious that something more (in the money grabbing sense) is happening in the background.

I'd be surprised if she gets more than the 30k views that Niomi still attracts. The only thing subscribers are interested in are her new man and child and she won't show either.
Her whole shtick is minimal makeup these days, so she'll hardly do GRWMs or makeup looks. I can't see her do hauls since she exclusively wears designer pieces. So we're down to book content which she's already doing behind a paywall and baking.
Maybe she's already bought the new house and it'll be a renovation channel?

Reactions: 16
First Poppy Deyes starts a YouTube channel (and can't be arsed anymore after 2 weeks) with Zoe and Alfie heavily promoting her and here they are again cheering on Tan's return. Makes me instantly suspicious that something more (in the money grabbing sense) is happening in the background.

I'd be surprised if she gets more than the 30k views that Niomi still attracts. The only thing subscribers are interested in are her new man and child and she won't show either.
Her whole shtick is minimal makeup these days, so she'll hardly do GRWMs or makeup looks. I can't see her do hauls since she exclusively wears designer pieces. So we're down to book content which she's already doing behind a paywall and baking.
Maybe she's already bought the new house and it'll be a renovation channel?
They haven't sold the house they are in and keep dropping the price so I'd be surprised if they could afford a new one.
Her return to YT will be half arsed and she'll give up quickly. None of these ex Gleamers have any work ethic. Just expect a lot in return for very little.

Reactions: 18
They haven't sold the house they are in and keep dropping the price so I'd be surprised if they could afford a new one.
Her return to YT will be half arsed and she'll give up quickly. None of these ex Gleamers have any work ethic. Just expect a lot in return for very little.
I find it hard to estimate the wealth of the BritCrew. Joe Sugg could afford to both have his million pound bachelor pad in London stay empty for years while buying a house with Dianne. Would he have a bigger net worth than Tanya with her multiple book deals, the makeup line (not Authored) that was successful for years and the constant stream of ads on Instagram every day? Niomi was always the least successful by a mile and could comfortably and spontaneously buy a house while living a lifestyle of insane wealth without ever working.

I expect Tarn to go for a much bigger house next, probably around Primrose Hill where all her imaginary actor friends live and she'd have to sell first in that case, I'd assume.

Reactions: 13
I find it hard to estimate the wealth of the BritCrew. Joe Sugg could afford to both have his million pound bachelor pad in London stay empty for years while buying a house with Dianne. Would he have a bigger net worth than Tanya with her multiple book deals, the makeup line (not Authored) that was successful for years and the constant stream of ads on Instagram every day? Niomi was always the least successful by a mile and could comfortably and spontaneously buy a house while living a lifestyle of insane wealth without ever working.

I expect Tarn to go for a much bigger house next, probably around Primrose Hill where all her imaginary actor friends live and she'd have to sell first in that case, I'd assume.
Niomi clearly comes from extreme wealth

Reactions: 8
I had to come find this thread as soon as I saw her post. 😆 I haven’t kept up with her in a couple of years, I guess acting didn’t go well?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to come find this thread as soon as I saw her post. 😆 I haven’t kept up with her in a couple of years, I guess acting didn’t go well?
I also rushed right here. WTF?! Are we back in 2014?! Oh, no - Tarn probably just has some shite to sell

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see which influencer’s YouTube shes decided to copy. Do we think the first video will be a #AD with clickbait title? I wonder if her new post Gleam management have sat her down about her dire numbers - have you seen her tiktok? It’s like a ghost town.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder why she's decided to return to YouTube at a time when some others I follow seem to be uploading less and less or leaving altogether. I can imagine that she's selling something or on the hunt for freebies - but she can do that on Instagram. Also, my understanding is that Influencers make the majority of their money on Instagram rather than YouTube.

I also find it strange she's returning to YouTube since she doesn't really share anything much about her life these days.

I wonder if she'll address why she left/decided to return to YT and maybe even answer her most frequently asked question: What happened to Martha!

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she'll address why she left/decided to return to YT and maybe even answer her most frequently asked question: What happened to Martha!
If she wants views, she should lay it on thick with the Martha clickbait videos 😂 I think she'll go for the nostalgia of her ex viewers and do an inconsistent job of it. I can't imagine any gen Z or teens willingly watching her long term. Her older viewers have moved on. Random hauls, bad baking videos and twinkly music on half arsed vlogs won't fly like they did in 2014. The trends move so fast now, and the youngsters are ruthless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oooooh where is the house? The one she bought with Jim?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.