Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the open mouthed pose for me. She thinks it looks fashun but it looks like she was caught right before she wanted to sneeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least she’s abadoned the pose where she holds her ring finger between her thumb an
Index finger while looking gormless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
House has been reduced again today . Another 5k off it . So that’s 10k now it’s been reduced by since been on market. Must have thought it would sell quick. With her ‘exciting news’ that ‘she couldn’t say yet ‘ when spoke about it when it first went on market

• Wow
  • Haha
I bet it's that tiny back yard that's putting people off. Especially coming into the summer. And apart from the green slime everywhere they have done nothing to make it look at all enticing. I'm surprised the estate agents didn't say it was worth spending money on cleaning it and buying/hiring some pot plants and small shrubs to 'dress' it.

Someone please give me some convoluted hints on how one might find the listing…asking for a friend

Reactions: 1
Someone please give me some convoluted hints on how one might find the listing…asking for a friend
If you have an Android phone, download this picture and do a Google Lens search. It's the first property that comes up on RM. Not sure what to do on iPhone though but there are perhaps websites that do a reverse image search?
66704_32964541_IMG_02_0000.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my that green patio 🤢 they really should have clean this up. Or better rearrange it, removing all and put some real plants, flowers. It looks sad.

Reactions: 7
If you have an Android phone, download this picture and do a Google Lens search. It's the first property that comes up on RM. Not sure what to do on iPhone though but there are perhaps websites that do a reverse image search?
View attachment 2938816
ty @martaS ❤ I’m so nosy

eta: just had a look and I’m not even gonna lie, I think it’s a beautiful house…I wonder why they decided to sell

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if they’ve found the house they want but can’t make an offer on it until they’ve sold theirs (we had this situation a lot in Yorkshire - altho not for million pound properties) so need to sell quickly!

Reactions: 2
ty @martaS ❤ I’m so nosy

eta: just had a look and I’m not even gonna lie, I think it’s a beautiful house…I wonder why they decided to sell
Yes it's a lovely house. I really do think the stumbling block might be the tiny back yard with that massive wall from the house behind looming over it.
When Tanya and Jim bought it that extension wall wasn't there, and their own outside space was bigger before they enlarged the kitchen.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2938816
You can download Google for ios and do the reverse image search - it's come up straight away on my iphone

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You can download Google for ios and do the reverse image search - it's come up straight away on my iphone
on iPhone, I just held the image down with my thumb, and this popped up “search image with Google”, which brought up the listing
IMG_7783.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I agree with you. That outdoor space and such little of it. Would put me off. You couldn’t have children playing game of football / cricket in that. Not a young family garden, for sure. Will put off a few.
Jim did the same to the house he bought , after that one . Took aload of space off the outside to extend it. Took all the colouring away no grass etc . Did not look good. Turned into Small bland area.

Reactions: 12
Yes I agree with you. That outdoor space and such little of it. Would put me off. You couldn’t have children playing game of football / cricket in that. Not a young family garden, for sure. Will put off a few.
Jim did the same to the house he bought , after that one . Took aload of space off the outside to extend it. Took all the colouring away no grass etc . Did not look good. Turned into Small bland area.
the fact that Jim tiled his entire garden with some ugly pink gifted tile still blows my mind…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me neither 🤣
Absolutely absurd to do that . Even more so when got 2 children . Like he didn’t factor in how it’d be nice , for some outdoor space for the kids to play in.

Reactions: 11
Jim's 'garden' is hideous. That ugly paving. I bet as it was free they just convinced him to take any old rubbish. And it will be just so bloody hot for two small children in the summer - hot bricks with no relief or cover.
It was fine before - a small lawn with flowerbeds and a shed from memory. Just needed a tidy up and planting some nice shrubs.

Reactions: 15
Hard to say which of their backyards/gardens is ickier. Jim's tiled one or Tanya's moldy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13