Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point, her one hope for her hair would be to dye it close to her natural color, cut it short, and let it grow untreated for a couple years.

With the way she's going, her hair will fall out in chunks and she'll have bald spots before she's 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At this point, her one hope for her hair would be to dye it close to her natural color, cut it short, and let it grow untreated for a couple years.

With the way she's going, her hair will fall out in chunks and she'll have bald spots before she's 40.
She's too stubborn to ever go back. Her natural hair was healthy and a pretty color but she's so set on the idea that her newly invented cool girl persona will only work with the damaged and flimsy peroxide mop.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I mean... if she is so intent on dyeing it, okay. Her natural colour is beautiful, but if she really wants to be blonde, at least make it flattering? The colour doesn't suit her, she looks a bit off with. If the hair at least looked good and she could style it well, it might be something you could look past, but the stringy mess only emphasizes that the whole things doesn't work for her. I hope her hair recovers and doesn't really fall out, but I don't have much hope, tbh.

Reactions: 5
Something like this would be better for her hair. But I guess we'll have to wait until the Kate woman she is stalking has it done first.

View attachment 2921139
Her hair isn't thick enough to pull this off. There's no volume or body to it. It would just be limp lifeless strands hanging off her egg head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she was very often wearing extensions of some sort, esp during those times; for a while she wore a halo.
Look at the healthy overall coloring. The healthy ends. She looks alive.
1715204491155.png
1715204567986.png
1715204687086.png

But then again, it could quickly devolve into this mess, tbf.

1715204719158.png

And then this happened...

1715205015998.png
1715205139340.png
1715205165577.png

Nothing wrong with pulling your hair back a little, though, for a bit neater, sophisticated look when you're not blessed with good hair.

1715205270095.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think she was very often wearing extensions of some sort, esp during those times; for a while she wore a halo.
Look at the healthy overall coloring. The healthy ends. She looks alive.
View attachment 2923821View attachment 2923825View attachment 2923826

But then again, it could quickly devolve into this mess, tbf.

View attachment 2923827

And then this happened...

View attachment 2923844View attachment 2923849View attachment 2923851

Nothing wrong with pulling your hair back a little, though, for a bit neater, sophisticated look when you're not blessed with good hair.

View attachment 2923855
Wow, it's crazy how much her natural hair color made her eyes pop. The top 3 pictures are the best she's ever looked.

Reactions: 24
I wonder why she doesn’t get extensions again? I’m sure she’d have no shortage of places willing to do them for free. It’s so odd to be so singularly focused on your appearance but completely ignore your hair.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she doesn’t get extensions again? I’m sure she’d have no shortage of places willing to do them for free. It’s so odd to be so singularly focused on your appearance but completely ignore your hair.
She thinks the tit hair and ‘no makeup’ makeup look make her look effortlessly beautiful and confident because she ‘doesn’t give a tit’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't they make her hair worse, causing more hair loss in the long run?

A wig on the other hand...

She could cut her won hair short, nourish it with masks / oils / massages. Even get a transplant? Under a wig no one would know until she wanted to sell her story - with all the aff links - of her hair loss / regrowth story
---
Wow, it's crazy how much her natural hair color made her eyes pop. The top 3 pictures are the best she's ever looked.
She was also younger there, looks like there is some mid face volume loss on her and she doesn't have the bone structure to carry it off as well as her more youthful rounder face.

Agree 100% her old hair colour was really lovely - and importantly in the influencer world it was different from all the other dyed blondes

A wig on the other hand...

She could cut her won hair short, nourish it with masks / oils / massages. Even get a transplant? Under a wig no one would know until she wanted to sell her story - with all the aff links - of her hair loss / regrowth story
---
Jesus, it’s not that bad is it?! A transplant?!
Her hair is just a bit scraggly and over processed especially because it was never thick isn’t it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah stop bleaching the tit out of it but surgery to uphold impossible beauty standards, nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her hair is alright, the bleach has obviously damaged it, but she always had fine and kind of thin hair. It doesn’t look bad at all when it’s her natural brown color (imho)

IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She's going to tediously make books and quirky bookshops her whole thing now isn't she? :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.