Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baking with toddlers is one of those things that sounds lovely but in reality is the worst experience in life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Baking with toddlers is one of those things that sounds lovely but in reality is the worst experience in life 😂😂😂
My goddaughter was really interested in the little squeezy tubes with coloured icing for Christmas Cookies and I didn't watch her for a sec that it took to eat the green. Fun poo colour 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a pet peeve of mine when parents claim their way too young children helped them bake/cook/buy presents/whatever it is. Herb is what, a year and a half? He is 100% incapable of helping, as much as Tanya would like to blame him for that eye sore of a cake.
Tanya’s baking talent consists of putting as much sugar and chocolate as a cake will allow then passing it off as a talent for baking

Reactions: 9
For someone who's had a baking book, this is abominable 😂
View attachment 2903311
I'm sure her ❤ and Bogdan are perfectly lovely but in all honestly who bleeping cares? They went swimming and made a cake 🤷‍♀️ It is literally the sort of dull tit you write in your diary.
Crazy that this counts as 'content' and a job and she gets free holidays off the back of it.

Reactions: 12
She also decided to do a 180 and go from the next girl door, bubbly persona to the sullen, self-serious, "It Girl" persona. And it was so obviously fake that no one resonated with it.
I often wonder if hairy watchman knows the real Tanya and if she's even capable of being herself anymore after pretending to be someone she's not for her audience her whole adult life.
He had never met her brunette, homely, clumsy and bubbly self. She was already the aloof, vaping, skinny actress persona who considered herself part of the new primrose hill actors generation.
When they met, she was talking about wanting to work with Luca Guadagnino (Call me by your name) and staring in a few Hollywood productions (no RomComs though, they're beneath her) before starting a family.

Is that seriously the person he fell for or is she someone completely different behind the scenes? And does it not bother him how easy it is for her to put on a fake persona for social media? I guess it pays for their millionaire lifestyle, so probably not.

Reactions: 11
I saw a tiktok of Jim talking about the divorce and the cheating thing, like, say what you want about Tanya but at least she isn’t still talking about her ex all these years later. Like, granted it could be because she wasn’t innocent in the split but Jim and his wife are coming across obsessed with her and like they can’t move on. If someone brought up my ex now I’m married with children I’d simply say: “why are we still talking about my ex? We’re all moved on. Next topic!”

Reactions: 26
I often wonder if hairy watchman knows the real Tanya and if she's even capable of being herself anymore after pretending to be someone she's not for her audience her whole adult life.
He had never met her brunette, homely, clumsy and bubbly self. She was already the aloof, vaping, skinny actress persona who considered herself part of the new primrose hill actors generation.
When they met, she was talking about wanting to work with Luca Guadagnino (Call me by your name) and staring in a few Hollywood productions (no RomComs though, they're beneath her) before starting a family.

Is that seriously the person he fell for or is she someone completely different behind the scenes? And does it not bother him how easy it is for her to put on a fake persona for social media? I guess it pays for their millionaire lifestyle, so probably not.
Maybe that’s just who she is now though. I know I’m farrrrrr from the person I was in my early 20s. Plus a lot of it was her playing a part. If people who met her are to be believed she was always quite aloof and not that ditsy, friendly, bubbly girl she portrayed.
He’s on the industry, he’ll know the person you portray I the person that makes the money, not the ‘real’ person.
I think it’s kind of wild that everyone bought into these people’s public persona being the same as their private. I know they gave us this ‘real life. Raw’ access to their lives but it was never ‘real’, they still turned it on when the cameras were rolling.

Reactions: 4
This might be old news but has anyone seen this video? It's from ages ago but Jim refers to Martha but doesn't say her name and the comments are full of people asking about her. He's replied saying she was given away without him knowing 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Sam came on here and confirmed the dog had a new owner ages ago, idk why people are even still so obsessed over Martha. Better for her to be with owners who want her tbh, and if Jim wanted her that badly she’d have never been left with Tanya to begin with

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sam came on here and confirmed the dog had a new owner ages ago, idk why people are even still so obsessed over Martha. Better for her to be with owners who want her tbh, and if Jim wanted her that badly she’d have never been left with Tanya to begin with
Yes Martha is happily living on a farm in Norfolk apparently.
I imagine both Tanya and Jim were dicks over that dog using her as a weapon in various ways. They both handled her disappearance appallingly too after she was such a massive feature in their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I imagine both Tanya and Jim were dicks over that dog using her as a weapon in various ways. They both handled her disappearance appallingly too after she was such a massive feature in their videos.
I can confirm this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still convinced she gave her up thinking she was moving to LA to hit the big time then Covid put the breaks on (and it was too late to get her back if she even wanted to).

Reactions: 9
She can get in the bin with those prices 😂 who does she think she is?? You can join book club Facebook groups or subReddits for FREE to do stuff like this. Christ almighty and she has the audacity to stick her photo on it too. What a pathetic big head.

The free subscription comes with "ocassional public posts" oh Tanya, you spoil us 😂😂😂 how bleeping lazy can you get??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She can get in the bin with those prices 😂 who does she think she is?? You can join book club Facebook groups or subReddits for FREE to do stuff like this. Christ almighty and she has the audacity to stick her photo on it too. What a pathetic big head.

The free subscription comes with "ocassional public posts" oh Tanya, you spoil us 😂😂😂 how bleeping lazy can you get??
Emma Gannon, an actual author, is charging 6.99 per month. And she writes consistently. And does research for her posts.

Who the hell does Tanya Burr think she is? She has nothing to say, nothing to contribute. This is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Omg 😂
Well that will fall flat on its arse.
£80 pa? duck off.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone here signed up to her book club? I was wondering what's happening with that because she was asking people to send her their email, and it's supposed to be happening next week. I wonder why she's doing this, is she going to be charging people to attend it? If she gets 100s of people signed up is she going to use it like Reece Witherspoon uses her book club to be a power-player in publishing? I am baffled, and wonder if this is anything to do with her big news and loads of admin she said she had going on. She can't just be so bored that she wants a little book and wine club each month with some followers... there must be a business angle.
Mystery revealed in her stories! She did one free online book group so she could share photos and pretend these people had paid and found it good value, and now she can charge people. Well, make them subscribe to her substack to try and get the honour of a Zoom chat with Tarn. Knew there'd be a business angle. And she mentions in person book club too, of course it will be ticketed.

Side note: Is that Tanya's hand in Jim's photo with Martha! Or did he ever have custody of her when he'd moved in with Sarah.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.