Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, I've never heard of this woman before, but I do not understand what is aspirational or interesting about her??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s funny, because if she actually dropped this whole boring mysterious actor persona she randomly picked up one day in 2020 I actually thinks she could gain a big following again. Usually when people rebrand, they actually do something interesting, but she does nothing at all. She acts like she has A-list fame while saying/doing nothing at all. It’s so awkward to read her paragraphs on how ‘it’s OK to chuck on a white T-shirtyou feel like it!’ and act like it’s revolutionary.. Tanya, no one is reading your in-depth book reviews and you’re not an influential fashion designer. Like imagine being so self-absorbed you think doing nothing at all is enough to flaunt and sell products … WHY.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I got really angry and stopped following her when she posted a pic of the Israeli flag back in October. But now, I'm suddenly curious if she has said anything about the genocide. Did she learn anything? I think I know the answer, but I'm still curious.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I got really angry and stopped following her when she posted a pic of the Israeli flag back in October. But now, I'm suddenly curious if she has said anything about the genocide. Did she learn anything? I think I know the answer, but I'm still curious.
Not a peep since then

Reactions: 2
Sorry but what has happened to her ??!! She used to look so pretty now she looks so gaunt and just awful !!
Her pigheaded decision to remain blond when it washes her out and to barely wear makeup and forego the colorful lipsticks that looked gorgeous on her are partly it.

But yeah she's been looking really gaunt in the face. Wonder if post baby she's keeping the weight down with Ozempic. She certainly has that sunken cheekbones look.

Reactions: 6
Her pigheaded decision to remain blond when it washes her out and to barely wear makeup and forego the colorful lipsticks that looked gorgeous on her are partly it.

But yeah she's been looking really gaunt in the face. Wonder if post baby she's keeping the weight down with Ozempic. She certainly has that sunken cheekbones look.
I was also wondering if she's on ozempic. She used to always struggle with her weight, and now, despite having had a baby only just over a year ago, she's thinner than ever! Something doesn't add up.

Reactions: 3
Why does her face look always so red?
Partially because she rubs her products into her face so hard it makes me wince, partially because of the blonde hair and partially because instead of finding the skincare that works for her and sticking with it, she’ll put any old tit on her face if she’s sent it for free.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but what has happened to her ??!! She used to look so pretty now she looks so gaunt and just awful !!
Oh my Lord....she looks sick. And the hair is just horrible. Why she is doing this to herself 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Mia Thompson who won the rising star BAFTA this year just had a baby and mentioned it in her acceptance speech
Barry Keoghan who was in Saltburn and nominated all over the shop also just had a baby
Having a baby is no excuse Tanya you are just a lazy bum
Nicola Coughlan might be obese, stubby and short, she's thriving in Bridgerton, so this isn't a body image issue either. Try again, TanTan.
---
Yes 😂 they really look like the sort of shoes I wore to my first interview for an office job - sensible, boring and corporate.

And does anyone ever go out more than Tanya for date nights or dinners with girlfriends?
Girlfriends is code for PR event.

Last edited: