Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vague life update on stories. Is she getting married? Jimbobs will lose it.
I think they are moving house or something similar as she said she didn’t want to jinx it and she said she wasn’t pregnant. She said it’s why she has been inconsistent of late….I hadnt noticed anything lolz.

The other life update is that she has a love hate relationship with her fringe 🤐.

Gotta drum up engagement somehow hey …the baking videos, style posts and ads aren’t exactly doing numbers.

Reactions: 6
will be interesting to see where they move and what type of property, perhaps a downgrade!

has she always had that prominent lisp?

Reactions: 1
will be interesting to see where they move and what type of property, perhaps a downgrade!

has she always had that prominent lisp?
I think her lisp is much more pronounced in recent years - a change to her teeth maybe?

Reactions: 7
I think they are moving house or something similar as she said she didn’t want to jinx it and she said she wasn’t pregnant. She said it’s why she has been inconsistent of late….I hadnt noticed anything lolz.

The other life update is that she has a love hate relationship with her fringe 🤐.

Gotta drum up engagement somehow hey …the baking videos, style posts and ads aren’t exactly doing numbers.
I know - look at this with 4.5m followers.

Screenshot_20240321_235400.jpg

Maybe they're moving somewhere with a bigger garden for Bogdan? I presume they'd stay in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's been spending a lot of time in Hampstead/Primrose Hill lately. Wouldn't be surprised if she's moving there. Lots of thespian types in that area - it would be right up her alley.

Reactions: 2
Looks like it! They need to jet wash clean that patio 😂
I know 😂 it looks so mouldy.
Was quite hard to find it mind you apart from the mouldy patio as so many house interiors in London look identical these days. All huge kitchen islands and glass back walls.

Reactions: 8
Yes they're moving - this is their house isn't it?
That very distinctive courtyard.
great find!
It’s bigger than I thought it was. Tbf if it wasn’t for the tiny garden I’d want to stay there!

Reactions: 3
how did you find it if you dont mind me asking?
I have a suspicion its near me but wasnt sure...
Well we know it's in Fulham. You can go on rightmove and fiddle with the filters. It probably won't take you long at all with everything we know because she's shown it.

I will say the area looks great. Wonder where and why they're moving?

Reactions: 5
Well we know it's in Fulham. You can go on rightmove and fiddle with the filters. It probably won't take you long at all with everything we know because she's shown it.

I will say the area looks great. Wonder where and why they're moving?
I found it quite easily using the price guide. Thanks @Jelly Bean! Wonder where she'll move to? It's a 3 bed, 3 bath so sort of surprised she's moving as the area seems great - maybe it's because she wants a bigger garden.

Reactions: 5
I think her lisp is much more pronounced in recent years - a change to her teeth maybe?
I was shocked how bad it is in her latest brownie baking reel. I think she has had some teeth work done they look different to me.

I was watching a video where an orthodontist was talking about people getting veneers /composite bonding that doesn’t fit their mouth properly leaving them with a lisp, maybe this is what happened to Tanya.

Also when will she let the blonde dye as it washes her out and her hair looks so frazzled on the ends. If she got a colour analysis I feel like they would say her hair colour doesn’t compliment her features.

Reactions: 9