Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is nice but the top floor ‘bedroom’ isn’t really practical and it’s interesting that the blurb mentions that the wardrobe could be converted back to a bedroom/study. If they want a second baby, they’d need to move upstairs. The middle floor is kind of wasted when there’s plenty of reception room space downstairs… but they must be going for the same size or bigger if the grand piano is coming with them!

Reactions: 1
I am surprised she stayed in that house so long after her and Jim split up. I believe they split up in 2018? So that's around 6 years. They put a lot of time and money into that house, and Tanya hasn't seemingly redecorated or changed the furniture. It would always be mine and my ex-husbands house to me. To live there with my new man and our baby would be too weird. I understand not moving when there are kids involved, but wasn't an issue for Tanya and Jim. Also, and again this may just be me, but I wouldn't have liked to live in a house that big by myself. I would have done what Niomi did after she and Marcus split up, and got myself a cute little flat in Notting Hill.

Reactions: 7
I am surprised she stayed in that house so long after her and Jim split up. I believe they split up in 2018? So that's around 6 years. They put a lot of time and money into that house, and Tanya hasn't seemingly redecorated or changed the furniture. It would always be mine and my ex-husbands house to me. To live there with my new man and our baby would be too weird. I understand not moving when there are kids involved, but wasn't an issue for Tanya and Jim. Also, and again this may just be me, but I wouldn't have liked to live in a house that big by myself. I would have done what Niomi did after she and Marcus split up, and got myself a cute little flat in Notting Hill.
Tan had a housemate didn’t she? Her teacher friend lived with her for a while iirc

Reactions: 2
Stamp duty at £1.9M is £139,000 So that’s have not long paid that and if she moved again at the same value, she’s pay that again.
To me a place isn’t a person anyway but at a £140,000 tax bill + moving expenses, for a move to escape memories of an ex I’d be inclined to suck it up 😂

Reactions: 13
1000101708.jpg

My phone froze here and I couldn't help but take a screenshot.

The ratty, fried hair. The unflattering, donkey-chomped bangs. The ugly, frumpy vest. The terrible posture. And then that expression and overall air of a total lack of capacity. I just can't believe we made this woman a millionaire.
---
It's also super obvious that she doesn't swallow the bites she takes and the video cuts for a bit.

She's a walking ED red flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2833088

My phone froze here and I couldn't help but take a screenshot.

The ratty, fried hair. The unflattering, donkey-chomped bangs. The ugly, frumpy vest. The terrible posture. And then that expression and overall air of a total lack of capacity. I just can't believe we made this woman a millionaire.
---
It's also super obvious that she doesn't swallow the bites she takes and the video cuts for a bit.

She's a walking ED red flag.
She's always making mega calorific cakes with Cadbury's cream eggs in them or ordering huge meals and puddings when they eat out. It's like she has adopted this cool girl 'I eat what I like and am naturally thin' persona that convinces no one.
Why can't she be honest if she eats a healthy diet and watches her weight? Instead of this obvious pretence. Or just don't mention what you supposedly eat at all.

Reactions: 11
She's always making mega calorific cakes with Cadbury's cream eggs in them or ordering huge meals and puddings when they eat out. It's like she has adopted this cool girl 'I eat what I like and am naturally thin' persona that convinces no one.
Why can't she be honest if she eats a healthy diet and watches her weight? Instead of this obvious pretence. Or just don't mention what you supposedly eat at all.
Because she's not that bright.

On a side note, kudos to all the impressive mighty sleuths out there for guessing what mysterious life change it was, and finding out receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just checked her rightmove link, it really baffles me how she is using her second bedroom as a nursery and there is no proper nursery in her house?? what about that nursery ad she did during her pregnancy where she was painting a whole new room??
and yes she is moving as the house isnt second baby friendly at all!

Reactions: 1
Just checked her rightmove link, it really baffles me how she is using her second bedroom as a nursery and there is no proper nursery in her house?? what about that nursery ad she did during her pregnancy where she was painting a whole new room??
What do you know? Is she pregnant again? 👀

She likely staged the house for the photos by putting away most of the kids stuff.

Reactions: 4
What in the name of all that is holy is this "outfit"?
Screenshot_20240327-080142~2.png

Is Chat GPT writing her pretentious captions? 🫣
Screenshot_20240327-080247.png

• Haha
Gosh, a friend of mine was wearing the same look the other day, ever the shoes were the same, I respectfully said to her that she was looking like a freaking clown. Apparently this is fashion now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm younger than Tanya. Elements of what she is wearing are in fashion - the shoes, the jacket - but to me she just seems like a millennial trying to be young and cool. I thought this about Zoe recently too. They're both trying to follow fashions, but not doing it very well. So now they both look like try-hard millennials.

• Haha
I'm younger than Tanya. Elements of what she is wearing are in fashion - the shoes, the jacket - but to me she just seems like a millennial trying to be young and cool. I thought this about Zoe recently too. They're both trying to follow fashions, but not doing it very well. So now they both look like try-hard millennials.
Being the same age as Tan, I feel a bit victimized by this comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25