Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I struggle to fall in love with books that have such utilitarian writing’ - from her Stories today 🤡

Lmao how pretentious from someone without even a bachelor’s degree, and whose ‘career’ is appealing to the masses about beauty and vanity

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is her hand so wierd?

View attachment 2710245

And this red socks thing - Anna Edit was banging on about them too. So original.
Omg please dont hate on all red socks users. I’ve used the same brand of socks for like 15 years. Red mohair wool socks and I hate that influencer’s started wearing red socks!I don’t want to look trendy - or worse: look like someone trying to look trendy lol!! I started using them because I ordered them by mistake but then I realized it was nice to have the same socks for laundry purposes lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg please dont hate on all red socks users. I’ve used the same brand of socks for like 15 years. Red mohair wool socks and I hate that influencer’s started wearing red socks!I don’t want to look trendy - or worse: look like someone trying to look trendy lol!! I started using them because I ordered them by mistake but then I realized it was nice to have the same socks for laundry purposes lol!!
Haha I have red socks too! I recently bought a super cute variety pack from H&M, some with hearts, some bright pink and also a couple of shades of red (one even has sparkles! lol) - they are adorable and super comfy. I always wear cute, bright, with a print and/or colorful socks because I often feel quite down and idk somehow wearing colorful socks just brightens my day a bit. I know it's a bit silly but I'll take it 🤷‍♀️ but I wear them for myself and I don't wear them as a fashion statement or to look trendy, I wear them because it's fun. I sometimes show them to my family ("look at these new socks do you like them?") but nobody else ever sees them lol. I would never wear them out like Tanya! I would feel like everybody would just stare at my feet all day :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I have red socks too! I recently bought a super cute variety pack from H&M, some with hearts, some bright pink and also a couple of shades of red (one even has sparkles! lol) - they are adorable and super comfy. I always wear cute, bright, with a print and/or colorful socks because I often feel quite down and idk somehow wearing colorful socks just brightens my day a bit. I know it's a bit silly but I'll take it 🤷‍♀️ but I wear them for myself and I don't wear them as a fashion statement or to look trendy, I wear them because it's fun. I sometimes show them to my family ("look at these new socks do you like them?") but nobody else ever sees them lol. I would never wear them out like Tanya! I would feel like everybody would just stare at my feet all day :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha my partner is exactly the same with socks. All of his socks have the weirdest but funnest patterns; avocado planets, Greggs sausage rolls, squidward from SpongeBob as an ice cream cone, you name it 😭😭 it really does brighten your day and it can be quite the conversation starter when people randomly notice 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else seen this ? WOnder what the angry email said about her being called a Youtuber?

Just what we are talking about here isn't it? The cool girl, not wanting to be relatable, not wanting to be known as a YTer. She hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 7
What else were people supposed to call her? "Has-been"? The girl with the infamous line "flake up me fanny"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone actually filmed her parts in it as well!! I'm sure if you go back far enough in the threads you'll find them if you want to be traumatised for life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone actually filmed her parts in it as well!! I'm sure if you go back far enough in the threads you'll find them if you want to be traumatised for life 😂
I'm tempted to check but also worried that I won't be able to unsee it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Confidence era was wild 😂😂😂 the script, her acting, pretending it was sold out, the weird relationship with that Rhys guy...

• Haha
Reactions: 28