Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably been posted. But I just LOVE the dedication to Martha being found lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was just looking for this thread to say how many Martha/hound comments are on the SheerLuxe video with Tanya!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okkkkk…she couldn’t manage the workload?

Every “question” she has answered feels like she submitted it herself (including ad links 💀)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that she didn’t announce it the moment she knew it was over and just talked about it now that she’s doing a q&a 😅 People like Tanya are funny, they think they can be taken seriously… When authored was “a thing”, she was like over the moon and so sure and proud of it and it was a work in progress 🙄 We all knew anyway

Reactions: 12
Hasnt got time? could she not hire some staff to do it all like her BFF Zoe Sugg did for her brands?

Reactions: 12
I see she's still trying to make being thin a personality trait.

Lord she's boring and annoying.

Screenshot_20240123_132835_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is her hand so wierd?

Screenshot_20240124_015336.jpg

And this red socks thing - Anna Edit was banging on about them too. So original.

Reactions: 3
I literally cringe every time she posts a full length outfit shot always with a damn leg sticking out. Every. Single. Time. Her go-to pose to “look flattering” I suppose but Jesus Christ, have some variety.

I swear all of her posts look the same, not just the pose but what she’s wearing. I can’t tell the difference and am definitely not inspired to buy or wear any of it!

Reactions: 11
The shoes and red socks just give me middle aged banker vibes, also I dunno if it’s because she wide angles her photos to look thinner but her feet look giant.

Honestly who is asking her for fashion tips and reading her substack. That jacket is over £400 💀. That she has circled back to baking makes me think her new management have told her to buck up.

Reactions: 8
The shoes and red socks just give me middle aged banker vibes, also I dunno if it’s because she wide angles her photos to look thinner but her feet look giant.

Honestly who is asking her for fashion tips and reading her substack. That jacket is over £400 💀. That she has circled back to baking makes me think her new management have told her to buck up.
Clown feet for sure.

I can think of a couple people who could pull off the look she's trying to do and look cool like you're supposed to but, Tanya Burr? Lol no.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if I stood out in my street doing this the neighbours would be taking the actual piss out of me! also, can't cope with the workload??? of selling lipbalms?? er ok... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8