Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone is crying and posting random pictures of Martha in three...two...one

Her posts are like being stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day loop.

Photo of herself looking completely different from how she looks in real life that makes it clear she's THIN. Cause Cool Girls are thin.

Photos of fatty, carby food. Cause Cool Girls are thin but eat like someone from My 600 LB life.

She's got severe issues.

Reactions: 18

Photo of herself looking completely different from how she looks in real life that makes it clear she's THIN. Cause Cool Girls are thin.

Photos of fatty, carby food. Cause Cool Girls are thin but eat like someone from My 600 LB life.

She's got severe issues.
Hasn't she. She looks nothing like the candid Greece photos. And she looks lovely in those. It's like she's doubling down on pretending the Greece Tanya is not the real Tanya.

Reactions: 10

She's got severe issues.
And that photo of herself has to be a fake candid I just got caught doing this thing 😎 type of photo. The way she’s holding that wine glass, parting her lips and smiling slightly looking off into the distance 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And that photo of herself has to be a fake candid I just got caught doing this thing 😎type of photo. The way she’s holding that wine glass, parting her lips and smiling slightly looking off into the distance 🤮
Omg I hate this thing influencers always do of never looking at the camera but wistfully glancing to one side, or tucking their hair behind one ear as they look down coyly smiling at something. I presume it's to look all modelly. It's very irritating whatever 😂

And does anybody ever go out for more dinners than Tan? Constantly on 'date nights'.

Reactions: 13
Imagine Jim saying film me whilst I laugh about sage. And Sarah going ok hee hee. And they make the decision to put that out online. Did they think people would laugh along? No, they got lots of pushback from people calling them out for being immature and rude. I bet they had no shame about it.
Sarah is very insecure about Tanya

Reactions: 11
Someone is crying and posting random pictures of Martha in three...two...one

River cafe has become a bit common now all these insta huns keep posting like Laura from Sheerluxe meeting Paul McCartney…. Leave it to the A listers love!

Reactions: 3

She's got severe issues.
I feel for her in a way. Having severe issues like these is so tough. You mentioned the constant body checking she does a couple of times and I can relate to that. During times when I do better the body checking is still always there. I just can't help it, I can't seem to turn it off no matter what. For me it's different from Tanya. I won't mention what I do because I don't want to trigger others. But it's awful, that's all I can say and I feel sad for others who have this issue, too. To me it's sometimes almost addiction-like. You know it's bad for you, you know you shouldn't do it, but you can't help yourself, you *must*.
On the other hand what I don't get is why she's doing it so publicly. Yes, I understand she wants praise, attention, likes, hearts, comments telling her how good she looks etc. and omg can you eat that and still look like that? etc. but I don't get why she's doing this to herself. I just don't get it. Why make your issues that much more severe? I am SURE she's aware of her issues. Why do this? I don't get it?
I was listening to a podcast the other day and they briefly talked about people taking 10 pictures of themselves and only saving the 1 best picture (where they look the skinniest) and THEN edit it to make themselves look even skinnier before posting it. They said it was awful for people's mental health because when you look at yourself a few weeks/months/years later and look back at those pictures - and then at your actual real self in the mirror - you think wow I look so awful now, i look so fat, i let go etc. etc. but you are comparing yourself to a version that never even existed to begin with. That is the case with Tanya (and so many others) as well. It must be such a mindf*ck. Why do this, honestly?
Again, I understand she wants to show off and get praised, but just from a MH side of things and keeping all that in mind I just don't get it. It just makes me so sad that people do this to themselves you know?
Do you think Tanya for example values praise and showing off more than her own mental health? I am interested to hear your thoughts? If you want to share and have the time?

(Also note I am very tired but I wanted to reply to your comments for a bit now, I am sorry if I made mistakes or if something doesn't make sense ♥)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.