Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on her latest tiktok are hilarious - for anyone who hasn’t seen it, she literally just ties her scarf once and throws one end of it over her shoulder. Groundbreaking 😱View attachment 2683550
People do ask this stuff though. Any influencer wears a basic white T-shirt and you can guarantee there’s questions about where it’s from. It’s madness how they are walking adverts but it’s mad too how people suck it all up and can’t think for themselves.

Reactions: 10
Her substack (the free bit I saw) is her clothing wishlists. On it, some ugly Toteme pointy boots for nearly £700, a boring white t shirt and some really ugly jeans for about £400. Hasn't she got enough clothes?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her substack (the free bit I saw) is her clothing wishlists. On it, some ugly Toteme pointy boots for nearly £700, a boring white t shirt and some really ugly jeans for about £400. Hasn't she got enough clothes?
Imagine paying to subscribe to this, I had a quick read as well and she is regurgitating Alison Bornstein who is being regurgitated by the Anna edit 😂. Tanya’s three words are “classic, lived in and elevated” - yet to see that in her clothes unless a long sleeve top and jeans and learning to wear a scarf is what she means by that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t read this thread for a while so apologies if it’s already been discussed.
I’m just randomly curious as to what Kate Gowing is up to? Does she still work for T? I know she did something with Authoured which she’s resigned from after it flopped ( along with everything else) Tanya never seems to mention her either 🤷🏽‍♀️
Weirdly, I saw her name crop up in a Vogue interview about Tom Odell’s wedding (trying to find anything vaguely interesting when he was possibly the dullest ever Table Manners guest) and there is a Kate Gowing thanked as part of the wedding planning team. Could be another person with the same name, but it fits as a career move for her. She doesn’t seem to have any online presence anymore…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Weirdly, I saw her name crop up in a Vogue interview about Tom Odell’s wedding (trying to find anything vaguely interesting when he was possibly the dullest ever Table Manners guest) and there is a Kate Gowing thanked as part of the wedding planning team. Could be another person with the same name, but it fits as a career move for her. She doesn’t seem to have any online presence anymore…
Thanks for the pointer. You’re right…..did a bit of digging and found out the owner of the company above *My Beautiful City* is a guy called Robin Scott Lawson. Which I’m sure lots of tattlers will remember. He was a shareholder for Authoured! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The comments on her 'Whats in my bag' on the Sheerluxe tiktok account are all about Martha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments on her 'Whats in my bag' on the Sheerluxe tiktok account are all about Martha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My favorite bit is that even SL is mocking her with that "what in the 2014 YouTube, is Tanya Burr at the sheerluxe offices?" Comment at the beginning 🤣

I don't know if she was trying to be relatable or if she's now more useless than ever but that what's in my bag was absolutely pointless. It wasn't funny, it wasn't informative, nothing. She has the personality of a soggy toast these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah Chapman is actually the name of the founder who created the brand 😂 It’s sold in Space NK and is rather good! Don’t let her tarnish the name for you!!
Oh I know 😂😂 Just a coincidence but I reckon she doesn’t care about Jim anymore but Jim is still obsessed with her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.