Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t read this thread for a while so apologies if it’s already been discussed.
I’m just randomly curious as to what Kate Gowing is up to? Does she still work for T? I know she did something with Authoured which she’s resigned from after it flopped ( along with everything else) Tanya never seems to mention her either 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I have no patience for influencers today. “Always love a long sleeved top and jeans” so do most people who experience cold weather?! What even is that generic ass statement. She gets paid for posting this kind of drivel.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have no patience for influencers today. “Always love a long sleeved top and jeans” so do most people who experience cold weather?! What even is that generic ass statement. She gets paid for posting this kind of drivel.
Tiny font is so nice and accessible
/s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surprised she isn't reserving these vital nuggets of fashion inspiration for her paying substack subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clothes in weather! Groundbreaking Tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair to Tanya, had I not read these wonderful words of wisdom this morning, I would have headed out in my bikini 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow she’s completely ruined her hair. Just saw a tiktok of her and her hair is soo thin and looks like straw! The top comment was what’s happened to you hair it looks so thin and fragile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What has happened to her hair omg. I bet she thinks it looks effortless when it actually looks so thin, frazzled, dry, stringy omg. Please get rid of the blond and put a hair mask in your hair. Her hair didn’t look bad in her prime
70F2A0CA-B685-4944-A494-FA1B76C015EB.jpeg
3A3FF58E-B84F-4C9C-8642-E373E1510B8C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
God knows why she thinks blonde is flattering on her- her old original colour was so much better!

Reactions: 14
Her hair was way thicker before too. Now it looks like it would fall off if you touch it

Reactions: 9
It looks like it would snap off 😬
Gosh who knew constant bleaching would duck it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow she’s completely ruined her hair. Just saw a tiktok of her and her hair is soo thin and looks like straw! The top comment was what’s happened to you hair it looks so thin and fragile 😂
The one of her explaining how to wear a scarf 😂?

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks wet and makeup looks half done, why hasn’t she got anything on her eyes? They look tiny?

also skirt is too short and the hat looks silly.

Reactions: 4
The comments on her latest tiktok are hilarious - for anyone who hasn’t seen it, she literally just ties her scarf once and throws one end of it over her shoulder. Groundbreaking 😱
IMG_8581.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments on her latest tiktok are hilarious - for anyone who hasn’t seen it, she literally just ties her scarf once and throws one end of it over her shoulder. Groundbreaking 😱View attachment 2683550
Good lord.
Imagine the details in her subscription substack:
'How I tie my shoelaces'
'How I do up a zip'
'How I have healthy shiney hai..... oh wait'

• Haha
Reactions: 18