Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she seems genuinely happy and content with her life now. I can’t see her posting flashback videos to the “good old days” like a certain someone has - how embarrassing.
I genuinely thought has Jim purposely started being so over the top with his "living my best dream life" ever since tan had the baby?! Both him and Sarah seem to be shoving their family in everyone's face at the moment!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
pretty sure the nhs recommends babies sleep in the same room as parents until 6 months
yeah those are the guidelines! And she’s breastfeeding so Sage is more likely to wake and go through cluster feeding too…. I really hope the rooms aren’t separate

Reactions: 6
What? Is the baby not in her room then?? 🤨😳
I'm sure he is. This is just an pretentious advert for some (probably) horrifically expensive baby moniter. His new beige nursery is probably more aesthetically pleasing than her current bedroom set-up with breast pads, nappies and dulcolax packets strewn everywhere.

Reactions: 10
And so it begins : the perfect mother of Spice post partum campaign. Makeup, filters and all.
Homegirl definitely didn’t pay for those pap photos.
If she did, I’d have expected her to wear an oversized coat, sunglasses and a beanie. That’s what I wear when I need to run to the store unwashed, and I am not an *Internet personality* who just gave birth
FC09AD03-5824-4D78-856C-747A65234DD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And so it begins : the perfect mother of Spice post partum campaign. Makeup, filters and all.
Homegirl definitely didn’t pay for those pap photos.
If she did, I’d have expected her to wear an oversized coat, sunglasses and a beanie. That’s what I wear when I need to run to the store unwashed, and I am not an *Internet personality* who just gave birth
View attachment 1753030
I feel the need to say that I can’t stand the way she does her eyebrows 💀 Go easy with that brow pencil, Tarn! Such a heavy hand. She’s going for a no makeup makeup, but that just isn’t it.
I mean….. what is that? Just skip makeup altogether.
BD29219B-D550-4D14-9BB8-36616B350592.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
His crib is definitely in their room, it’s noticeable when she posts. She’s obviously put the monitor there for the aesthetic of the pic and because why would you need a monitor in the same room, it would look stupid in their bedroom tbf

Reactions: 6
His crib is definitely in their room, it’s noticeable when she posts. She’s obviously put the monitor there for the aesthetic of the pic and because why would you need a monitor in the same room, it would look stupid in their bedroom tbf
I suppose since she is selling a product she needs to show all aspects of it even if the monitor isn’t necessary if baby is in the same room. I’m more surprised that she hasn’t taken a break from IG as she didn’t give birth long ago but maybe the money’s dried up so she has to graft to get Sage his beige Xmas pressies

Reactions: 3
I’ve always found Tanya a bit irritating but I LOVE that she has carried on her life without ( what seems to be) any thought to her old with Jim. She’s happy, her private life is private, her child is protected. Her life isn’t one long throw back to the ‘good times’. I bet Jim really thought she’d be nothing without him and look at her. He is clearly riled but he is even more unhinged than usual about her.

Also, I bloody hope she does a further duck you and gets married in secret rather than get married and it’s one big advert!!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I find her behaviour just normal, not something that I should give her credit for (just because Jim is a mess). Considering who her ex is, I bet it wasn’t that hard to move on anyway.

Reactions: 16
I feel the need to say that I can’t stand the way she does her eyebrows 💀 Go easy with that brow pencil, Tarn! Such a heavy hand. She’s going for a no makeup makeup, but that just isn’t it.
I mean….. what is that? Just skip makeup altogether.
View attachment 1753047
Think she had them microbladed. She should change her brow person!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.