Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halloweenjellybean

I’ve always found Tanya a bit irritating but I LOVE that she has carried on her life without ( what seems to be) any thought to her old with Jim. She’s happy, her private life is private, her child is protected. Her life isn’t one long throw back to the ‘good times’. I bet Jim really thought she’d be nothing without him and look at her. He is clearly riled but he is even more unhinged than usual about her.

Also, I bloody hope she does a further fuck you and gets married in secret rather than get married and it’s one big advert!!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Sage might seem like a cute name for a little baby or a toddler but you have to think about your child becoming a grown ass man... called Sage. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 83
329785639_597536085550228_8736519326471563818_n.jpg

Not sure if it's been posted here yet or not but Jim posted this on his announcement video after every comment was about Martha.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

fc0795

This is what most of us look like when we’ve just had a baby, ain’t no shame in it and I’m pleased to see it, even if through pap shots. The facetuned serene, smiley, perfectly posed, perfectly lit postpartum Instagram shots in expensive, immaculately clean pyjamas are misleading and demoralising. We all know this is the reality, looking a bit ill, really tired, and just generally not our best. And quite honestly fair enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Oaklyn

Tanya is playing an absolute blinder. Not needing vlogging for money so she doesn't come across desperate like Jim is and his REALLY low vlogmas views. She's also not showing Sage online but still using him for likes and freebies so she looks more considerate and protective than Jim and Sarah. And she's only showing the bits of her life she knows will get likes (such as a day out with Zoe and Alfie) whilst also annoying Jim because he hasn't got that experience. Meanwhile they're taking the piss out of her baby's name and looking like sore losers. Well played, Tarn, well played. Revenge is a dish best served cold and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

cherry198

VIP Member
Yeah, just go back on this thread to page 8, that’s where it was posted first. He was a miserable moaning twat just before the birth as well, saying he peaked in 2017 an doing throwbacks to that time. But after Tanya announced Sage was born, he posted a story about his first harvest of Sage, with a capital S…he‘s just a creep as usual and Tanya lives rent free in his head for sure.

I’m no Tanya fan but the fact that she lives rent free in that man’s head brings me great joy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I have a navy and white striped Levi’s t-shirt that i bought when she wore it for her honeymoon with Jim and I still wear it and love it. Lasted longer than her marriage so that’s good ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Wouldn't doing all that because of Jim make her as much of a loser?

I personally hope she's doing what she's doing out of her own ideas and for herself, versus as a sort of opposition game with her ex husband.
I’m fairly confident that Tanya doesn’t give a flying fuck about Jim & Sarah. She’s problematic, all of that ilk are, but I do believe she’s just cracking on with her life oblivious to what those pair are doing.

Reactions: 59

halloweenjellybean

Must kill Jim the creep that he had to travel to Zoe for the babies to meet but she made the effort to go to Tanya and post a more gushing post!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
As a PR person, hear me out.
She called the paps so that in a few months time once she’s purged and rid herself of baby weight, she’ll call them again and it’ll be the headline of, “WOW Tanya Burr bounces back after baby. Looks better than ever” and she’ll start a new chapter of baking, YouTubing, whatever.
Call me cynical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Can anyone pls explain why they prefer Tanya over Jim out of the two of them? I just see quite a lot of ‘good for her, she deserved better than Jim’ which I don’t quite understand why people root for Tanya at all 😅

on an unrelated note, think it’s pretty selfish to rehome your pet when you got to keep the main residence and did it in sacrifice for your ‘career’ in LA that didn’t even fucking work out.
I always preferred Tanya because, feigned or not (and I really suspect ‘not’ because she’s an absolutely terrible actress), she was always the nicer, sweeter one, and Jim treated her like utter crap. If he wasn’t whining and whinging, he was negging and crapping on any and all of her achievements. He treated her like a defective child, patronising and belittling her, and has been unbelievably disrespectful to both T. and his new wife since the divorce and remarriage. He’s an egomaniac, narcissistic and endlessly self-referential, always trying to give the impression that he’s an amazingly superior, hyper-intelligent being. In reality, he’s a nasty, pasty, spoilt brat - but he’s the one constantly showing his arse on SM. Tanya has never stooped to Jim’s depths (or should I say ‘shallows’ - the man’s as deep as a puddle).

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
(Any thread title suggestions were months old 😂).

And *officially* they have gone with Sage Gabriel. But he'll always be little Bogdan to us.

Seems ages ago but Sam Chapman came on Tattle and said Martha was alive and well and living on a farm in Norfolk.
See that wasn't so hard was it Tanya and Jim?

• Haha
Reactions: 52