Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos are all so unflattering, it almost looks like whoever has taken them has a vendetta against Tanya and wanted to ensure not a single good angle was posted. It looks deliberate.

I absolutely can’t believe she paid for this — surely she’d have done herself up a bit if that was the case? Everything looks terrible; hair, clothes, face! If she knew she was being photographed she might’ve worn something more flattering.

Reactions: 22
I'm 50/50 on whether she called them herself, but if she did there is something very disgusting about a new mother inviting that kind of attention in when her baby is not even a week old. Selling your soul to the devil vibes.

Reactions: 10
Jim can't have set it up right? People will compare him to her new bf and think: wow current bf is better looking than Jim is :p
Or maybe that's me because I think Jim is repulsive

I don't think he looks ratty, nor like a small version of Jim at all. I would love to see him without a cap though
I think this is the only known picture of him without the cap.

TerritoryArt_DH_v001-1536x989.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a PR person, hear me out.
She called the paps so that in a few months time once she’s purged and rid herself of baby weight, she’ll call them again and it’ll be the headline of, “WOW Tanya Burr bounces back after baby. Looks better than ever” and she’ll start a new chapter of baking, YouTubing, whatever.
Call me cynical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That man is far too attractive to be the guy in Tanya’s pap pics…he can’t be HWM
I thought so too when that pic was first posted here. I think it's just an especially good photo of him. He certainly doesn't look like that in the pap pics.

Reactions: 11
I thought so too when that pic was first posted here. I think it's just an especially good photo of him. He certainly doesn't look like that in the pap pics.
He and Tarn have that in common. They're normal looking IRL and only look great in certain photos.

Reactions: 16
As a PR person, hear me out.
She called the paps so that in a few months time once she’s purged and rid herself of baby weight, she’ll call them again and it’ll be the headline of, “WOW Tanya Burr bounces back after baby. Looks better than ever” and she’ll start a new chapter of baking, YouTubing, whatever.
Call me cynical.
She’s so proud that she keeps resisting the one thing she can be good at: YouTube. I might be wrong, because things are changing all the time, but I never thought she made terrible videos then, so maybe she would be decent now as well if she’d just give up her cool girl persona. As long as cosy vibes go, I mean, ‘cause I don’t know what else she can provide.

Reactions: 13
Oh, he looks so much better in that picture posted above. I know it's posed and b&w so of course looks better, but it's just a world apart from the pap shots we've seen of him before. I wonder if he's thinning on top hence the cap all the time? Either way, yes in that shot he looks better than Jim. :D

I'd love to see her go back to youtube. I agree that is something she actually did well. Her videos were warm and cosy and I think a lot of people would welcome her back in this new phase of her life.

Reactions: 14
Paps are always called for anyone non a-list tbh

London is a city full of a-list celebs whose houses are well known… and you think they’re camping out for Tanya Burr? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone remember the pap pic of Zoe & Alfie out with baby Ottie? Zoe looked rough as well (not mum shaming).

Reactions: 2
The midwife/health visitor in me is scrutinising that feeding chart :( Granted looks like she hasn’t finished the Tuesday but not many feeds for a newborn for the Sunday and Tuesday. Some big gaps between feeds as well

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ, even now she's still on the "look at all the food I've had" train. Why does she think that's interesting?

The "Sage" pie crust made me cackle, not gonna lie.

And clearly she's dead set on remaining unrelatable and fake. "Absolute heaven." While I'm sure she's absolutely in love with her baby and that there have been many highs, and while I myself do not have kids, I have been with friends and family in the first few weeks post birth and "absolute heaven" it was not. She's so fake. Everything must be perfect in her life. If it's all absolute heaven why is it that you look like absolute hell, Tarn?

We could all do with a little more honesty regarding everything motherhood/womanhood. It'd make lots of people feel less alone.

Reactions: 31
The midwife/health visitor in me is scrutinising that feeding chart :( Granted looks like she hasn’t finished the Tuesday but not many feeds for a newborn for the Sunday and Tuesday. Some big gaps between feeds as well
I was advised every four hours or feed on demand, if he didn’t wake for a feed by hour 3 I’d wake him myself though, surely her baby would wake and cry for a feed or at least wake and root? Obviously unless jaundiced but even then that’s more reason for regular feeding

And clearly she's dead set on remaining unrelatable and fake. "Absolute heaven." While I'm sure she's absolutely in love with her baby and that there have been many highs, and while I myself do not have kids, I have been with friends and family in the first few weeks post birth and "absolute heaven" it was not. She's so fake. Everything must be perfect in her life. If it's all absolute heaven why is it that you look like absolute hell, Tarn?
the first week is heaven, after that it’s sleepless nights and growth spurts 😂 if she’s had him weeks she’s gonna be in sleep deprivation mode and feeling the punch. I wish people would be more honest about it

Every 4 hours from the start of the last feed, wake to wake to feed until baby was back to birth weight. That’s what I was told from the midwives to health visitor to lactation consultants. She seems to be there or thereabouts assuming he’s up to weight.

I hope she doesn’t become a BrEaSt FeEdInG gUrU. BF is so bloody hard, it is something to be proud of but some people, it becomes their whole personality and it’s boring AF.

I didn’t breastfeed so don’t know what’s good or ‘normal’ but if he is having formula should he be waking so soon after for the boob? I assume f means formula on her chart?

Reactions: 4
Christ, even now she's still on the "look at all the food I've had" train. Why does she think that's interesting?

The "Sage" pie crust made me cackle, not gonna lie.

We could all do with a little more honesty regarding everything motherhood/womanhood. It'd make lots of people feel less alone.
if she’s anything like the other YouTubers she’s hired a night nurse/nanny. Sleep makes a biiiiig difference.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.