Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch loose women today?! They were talking about the rise of beige loving parents and called them sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 all o could think of was tantan 😅😅
Yes! There have been articles on The Guardian and I think The Times too. Poor kids, paying for their parents poor taste.

Tanya reminds me of a girl I knew while studying at a Russell Group uni, she was like we'd say in the US, a townie, so she didn't attend the uni but she was dating one of the guys and she tried SO HARD to appear posh but would fail so miserably. Tanya gives me that vibe of trying to have that effortless cool, rich girl persona but it usually backfires. Neutral nurseries have been very in with my old uni friends for a while. So sad.

Reactions: 12
Someone might have mentioned this already, but I remember Sylvester Stallone called his son Sage, and when asked if it was a hippy herb name, he said no it was another name for a wise man. Like an all-knowing sage. Let's see Jim take the pee out of that meaning. Sad man.

Reactions: 14
I went to school with twins called sage and basil, true story. Awful name IMO, belongs to a dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sage kinda fits the beige aesthetic tho like i know a girl that named her daughter Fern and now her toys are always wicker lmao she has a wicker play kitchen with lots of wicker and pastel wood accesories for it 🥲 thats exactly what Tanya wanted, a name that fitted a beige kid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sage kinda fits the beige aesthetic tho like i know a girl that named her daughter Fern and now her toys are always wicker lmao she has a wicker play kitchen with lots of wicker and pastel wood accesories for it 🥲 thats exactly what Tanya wanted, a name that fitted a beige kid
There’s a tiktok er who makes parodies of these sad beige babies, it’s hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor beige Sage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god I hate when they put hearts and emoji over the kids face.
I know, right? Like just crop the baby out altogether. If you want privacy for your child (which I am on board with), then don’t post them or any part of them at all.

Reactions: 14
I’m assuming she didn’t buy the tree she’s holding in her stories, with a 5ft label, as later story shows her bf having to reach to put tree-topper on…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but Sagey???? Did she want a girl so much? Sage is, to my ears, already pretty girly. I know it's gender neutral but it just sounds like a girl name to me. But sagey?? I expect a pig tailed blonde toddler girl.

Also, absolutely nauseatingly sweet to say a one month old baby is passing something to daddy. Lord, mummy Tanya might be more annoying than cool girl Tanya.

I’m assuming she didn’t buy the tree she’s holding in her stories, with a 5ft label, as later story shows her bf having to reach to put tree-topper on…
Sagey will be lucky if he grows past 5'6" with those vertically challenged genes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but Sagey???? Did she want a girl so much? Sage is, to my ears, already pretty girly. I know it's gender neutral but it just sounds like a girl name to me. But sagey?? I expect a pig tailed blonde toddler girl.

Also, absolutely nauseatingly sweet to say a one month old baby is passing something to daddy. Lord, mummy Tanya might be more annoying than cool girl Tanya.

Sagey will be lucky if he grows past 5'6" with those vertically challenged genes.
I still think she thinks it how the French spell “Serge” or maybe she is trying to make an English version of the Catalan Sergi lol… Poor baby boy, if his nickname is Sagey. These influencers and names - might be even worse than celebrities and their children names lol

Reactions: 5
How long do we think it will take Jim to invite himself to Zoella?

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 11.45.54.png
Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 11.46.05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Must kill Jim the creep that he had to travel to Zoe for the babies to meet but she made the effort to go to Tanya and post a more gushing post!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Yeah Zoe and Alfie have been fairly diplomatic with Jim, but it’s very obvious that they consider Tanya their much closer friend while he’s just an old acquaintance haha. It’ll deffo be eating him up inside for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.