Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Any thread title suggestions were months old šŸ˜‚).

And *officially* they have gone with Sage Gabriel. But he'll always be little Bogdan to us.

Seems ages ago but Sam Chapman came on Tattle and said Martha was alive and well and living on a farm in Norfolk.
See that wasn't so hard was it Tanya and Jim?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I spotted a good thread title suggestion in the last thread earlier today. Not sure if it can be changed now but I'll see if I can find it!

ETA: Here it is from @UnknownTattler The pregnancy felt like it lasted an age, but finally baby Burr is here and he's called Sage

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sage...sounds good with Beige like the baby room decor šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Happy Jim tantrum day and Tanya's new content šŸ¤‘

• Haha
Reactions: 39
@Shutterbug99 I canā€™t reply to your post from the old thread but just wanted to say that I regularly remember that Lily Pebbles called her daughter Grey Luna and justā€¦ I cannot. I just canā€™t get on board. Itā€™s so bad! GREY! Of all the colours, she chose the colour grey?! And youā€™re right, Luna Grey wouldā€™ve been so much better.

Reactions: 36
@Shutterbug99 I canā€™t reply to your post from the old thread but just wanted to say that I regularly remember that Lily Pebbles called her daughter Grey Luna and justā€¦ I cannot. I just canā€™t get on board. Itā€™s so bad! GREY! Of all the colours, she chose the colour grey?! And youā€™re right, Luna Grey wouldā€™ve been so much better.
Grey DeLisle is a pretty badass woman though. Then again, Lily Pebbles probably doesn't know of her existence and just wanted to be ~eDgY~
Cause I agree, Grey is a bit of a weird name

Reactions: 7
I still think Sage is a strange nameā€¦. although it is my favourite colour and the brand of my beloved espresso machine. Although a better name for a baby than calling a girl Grey Luna(!?!!)

But back to Bogdanā€¦ Who came up with that name? I donā€™t remember - I just remember some people were offended that we made fun of the name but not how it originated lol.

Reactions: 11
What's Tanya's Instagram? I can't find her and haven't done anything which would warrant being blocked....

Reactions: 1

And *officially* they have gone with Sage Gabriel. But he'll always be little Bogdan to us.

Seems ages ago but Sam Chapman came on Tattle and said Martha was alive and well and living on a farm in Norfolk.
Wait did the Martha explanation really happen? Did I miss it?

Reactions: 2

Sorry, I haven't been on this thread in a long time. Who did they give Martha to?

Also, isnā€™t it pretty low engagement on her baby picture?? 7 hours and less than 150k likes, she has 3.9 mil followers !

Reactions: 3
I still think Sage is a strange nameā€¦. although it is my favourite colour and the brand of my beloved espresso machine. Although a better name for a baby than calling a girl Grey Luna(!?!!)

But back to Bogdanā€¦ Who came up with that name? I donā€™t remember - I just remember some people were offended that we made fun of the name but not how it originated lol.
That was me :ROFLMAO: I suggested names with Slavic origins since Tanya and Natasha, her sister, have such kind of names, and one of them was Bogdan. Shame she didn't go for it though, but I'm happy it caught on Tattle šŸ˜‚

Also, isnā€™t it pretty low engagement on her baby picture?? 7 hours and less than 150k likes, she has 3.9 mil followers !
You meant bots?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her IG won't reload for me. Other IG profiles work fine. Anyone else have this issue?
IMG_20221111_225843.jpg

Reactions: 1
Her IG won't reload for me. Other IG profiles work fine. Anyone else have this issue?
View attachment 1723313
Nope, her IG works fine for me.

7 hours and only 140k likes, with almost 4 million followers. Lol. Safe to say, Tanya's announcement is irrelevant. In comparison, Zoe's announcement has racked up 1.6 million likes. Still smaller than her 9 million, but Tanya's 140k is like 3% of her followers. She really should use this time to pack it in, become a full time mum, give up social media.

Reactions: 11
Hi! Iā€™ve been lurking for a bit. I used to watch Tanyaā€™s videos a few years ago, got bored with her when she started acting, then looked her up recently you discover the divorce and pregnancy.
Iā€™m not super familiar with Jim any more, but I take it heā€™s remarried with a kid?

I donā€™t mind the name, but Sage does make me think of Thanksgiving dressing, but I think itā€™s because my mom used to complain about how much sage my grandma used. šŸ˜‚ I agree that Gabriel Sage sounds better.

Reactions: 10
Noticed her dad showed one of those moving pics of the baby on his Facebook where you can kind of see the bottom of baby's face. He's so gonna show his whole face sooner or later

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Could have been Beige...

This is my daughter, Beige.

What a stupid name
If she has more children they have an assortment of possible complementary name to choose from; Basil, Thyme, Rosemary and Lavender.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.