Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she had them microbladed. She should change her brow person!
Stat! She really doesn't have the right features to support such heavy brows, plus they look like my 3 year old nephew drew them with his crayons.

Reactions: 6
Stat! She really doesn't have the right features to support such heavy brows, plus they look like my 3 year old nephew drew them with his crayons.
Always found it strange that she chose to get micro bladed brows at the same time she launched her serious acting career (snort). Thus closing the door on being cast in any kind of period drama? Acting relies on expression, and being able to be a believable character from certain eras. She just looks painfully “instagram”.

Reactions: 15
Always found it strange that she chose to get micro bladed brows at the same time she launched her serious acting career (snort). Thus closing the door on being cast in any kind of period drama? Acting relies on expression, and being able to be a believable character from certain eras. She just looks painfully “instagram”.
Yeah, and microbladed brows aren't malleable. Like so many actresses get different shaped brows through makeup for various roles. She's just never been the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: 12
Oh god I hate when they put hearts and emoji over the kids face.
Same, just don’t show him at all. Posting photos even with emojis over makes him a talking point, and stirs up interest in him 🙄 she’s already been papped with him, surely if she actually genuinely does want his face kept hidden (and isn’t just doing what other influencers have done… keep it hidden until she can properly rake in the £££) she shouldn’t post that sort of thing?

Reactions: 8
Oh god I hate when they put hearts and emoji over the kids face.
Literally. She’s an influencer so how hard is it to take one extra photo where we can’t see his face? The emoji is lazy and draws more attention to the fact that she’s not showing Sage online. It’s her choice not to show his face and I respect it but I have seen other influencers share photos in a much more tasteful/“aesthetic” (for lack of a better word) way. Takes 3 secs to angle the camera in a way that shows him all cute and comfy in the pram whilst still strategically cutting his face out.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, it seems silly to me when they don't show the newborn's face. ALL newborns look basically the same. Squishy, round, slightly puffy. I'd rather they showed them NOW and not in a couple years, like Fleur de Force for example. She didn't post her kid for a couple years and then, bam. Everywhere.

The only influencer I respect in that aspect is RachhLoves. I used to follow when she had her kids and she'd show one photo of them as newborns and then basically never again. Hopefully Tanya will keep Herby's face off the internet when it actually matters and he's recognizable, not just when he looks exactly like all other white babies with full heads of dark hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly, it seems silly to me when they don't show the newborn's face. ALL newborns look basically the same. Squishy, round, slightly puffy. I'd rather they showed them NOW and not in a couple years, like Fleur de Force for example. She didn't post her kid for a couple years and then, bam. Everywhere.

The only influencer I respect in that aspect is RachhLoves. I used to follow when she had her kids and she'd show one photo of them as newborns and then basically never again. Hopefully Tanya will keep Herby's face off the internet when it actually matters and he's recognizable, not just when he looks exactly like all other white babies with full heads of dark hair.
I don’t know if I’ve ever commented on this thread, usually just lurk, but, Herby ... I’m dead 💀😂 you win the internet today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Herby is great, bravo! I wonder if he’ll call himself Herb when he’s older, like an old American Jazz artist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jim is definitely a narcissist. I think because we only saw that CBeebies type relationship from them on YouTube it wasn’t obvious then. No one ever really called it out (bar a few times he belittled her) plus their target audience was kids pretty much.

He clearly is one of those men that cannot stand that the woman has moved on happily despite him moving on himself. He wants the women around him to be frozen in time pining over him.

Not a fan of Tanya but honestly, hopefully this guy shes with now is a better fit and not such a prick. Probably hard to be a bigger prick than Jim though…

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jim is definitely a narcissist. I think because we only saw that CBeebies type relationship from them on YouTube it wasn’t obvious then. No one ever really called it out (bar a few times he belittled her) plus their target audience was kids pretty much.

He clearly is one of those men that cannot stand that the woman has moved on happily despite him moving on himself. He wants the women around him to be frozen in time pining over him.

Not a fan of Tanya but honestly, hopefully this guy shes with now is a better fit and not such a prick. Probably hard to be a bigger prick than Jim though…
jim and men like him :

“oh my god no, the object I stopped playing with is moving on its own and is acting like it has agency! Stupid object! Better insult it to make it feel bad for having a life without me. Stop it!“

Reactions: 27
Anyone catch loose women today?! They were talking about the rise of beige loving parents and called them sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 all o could think of was tantan 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.