Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I am taking one for the team and watching the live with Nadine. Mostly because I really love listening to her, I mostly watch her on YT but would sometimes check her IG too. Also I have to do my toenails and it's nice to have some background noise ๐Ÿ˜…
First impressions: Nadine is just so classy. She's very complimentary regarding certain aspects of Tanya's brand, but whenever she says something really nice, Tanya never replies "Thank you", or "It's nice of you to say/notice that", it's always "yeah" or "I know".
LOL. It's like Nadine knows how to interview people but Tanya doesn't know how to be interviewed. It's a game, a two-way game. It's an art. You need to be courteous, say the right things, rather than the first thing that springs to mind. I am not saying that Tanya is thick ... Actually, I am ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oof, how to choose what to be embarrassed of? The low engagement, sure. But how about the fact that her makeup looked dire and she was advertising it? Or how she seemed totally out of it. Or her scraggly scarecrow hair. Or how she can't say a single interesting thing ever.

When you're Tanya, how do you choose what to be embarrassed of?

Speaking of embarrassing. Her movie/TV show/ book reviews always make me cringe. She tries to sound so profound and the only thing she reveals through that is that she has the emotional depth of a teaspoon.

View attachment 834415
maybe she should read the book....

Reactions: 2
Guys, I am taking one for the team and watching the live with Nadine. Mostly because I really love listening to her, I mostly watch her on YT but would sometimes check her IG too. Also I have to do my toenails and it's nice to have some background noise ๐Ÿ˜…
First impressions: Nadine is just so classy. She's very complimentary regarding certain aspects of Tanya's brand, but whenever she says something really nice, Tanya never replies "Thank you", or "It's nice of you to say/notice that", it's always "yeah" or "I know".
LOL. It's like Nadine knows how to interview people but Tanya doesn't know how to be interviewed. It's a game, a two-way game. It's an art. You need to be courteous, say the right things, rather than the first thing that springs to mind. I am not saying that Tanya is thick ... Actually, I am ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tanya's too big a superstar actress to say thank you. (sarcasm, obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tanya speaks about her full lips*, which she was bullied for at school. "As I got older, everyone started getting lips fillers, and I was like, Oh, Ok, this is the trend now, lucky me!"
Is she implying she hasn't had fillers in her top lip? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

*in the context of having to use a lip balm a lot as they get quite dry.

They also have products in development, "products that have been developed and pretty much ready to come out, it's just sorting out packaging things, and shipping, and then we will be releasing them early next year".
They will be skincare products. Face moisturiser coming early next year and also a clay face mask.
Then going back to make-up and releasing a high coverage concealer.

She's being her usual pretentious knob but at least she seems a bit more interested in her brand, and actually a bit more lively than normal. But it's probably because Nadine is such a good host and was asking all the right questions and being professional and all-round lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we sure she had her lips done? They were always big no?
Bottom one yes, top one was quite thin in comparison and was different shape to what is now.
I think whatever she's had done was minimal, just to even out the difference between the really full bottom lip and thinner top one
1635462169647.png

1635462186417.png

I think the difference is quite visible here:
1635462277498.png

I don't think it's just down to her smiling less/less wide, you can see how much fuller her cupid's bow is these days.

BTW, I am just purging my Screenshots folder so need to post this before I delete it but I have to say she actually looked pretty here, smiling and not being smug or pouting
1635464015411.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oof, how to choose what to be embarrassed of? The low engagement, sure. But how about the fact that her makeup looked dire and she was advertising it? Or how she seemed totally out of it. Or her scraggly scarecrow hair. Or how she can't say a single interesting thing ever.

When you're Tanya, how do you choose what to be embarrassed of?

Speaking of embarrassing. Her movie/TV show/ book reviews always make me cringe. She tries to sound so profound and the only thing she reveals through that is that she has the emotional depth of a teaspoon.

View attachment 834415
She talks so much without actually saying anything about the series, its like she was trying to hit the word count on a term paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™ve noticed the Barryโ€™s bootcamp stories sneaking back in ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The headshot of her above with what looks like a trench coat, her hair and all looks like a scarecrow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. Everyone forgot tanya bleh.
We are all bored by her smug delusional content that we don't even come here ....

Reactions: 11
Tanya Burr #13 Tarn Tarn Tarn, she's a wally, failed with the authored scheme, beating a dead horse with the acting very forced wishing she had the ca-ching

(To the tune of ollie ollie ollie, t*ts in the trolley, etc because the rhyme came into my head)

Reactions: 3
Tanya Burr #13 The Author of her own misfortune.
Might I suggest a tweak? Tanya Burr #13 Authored her own misfortune

:p

Alternatively Tanya Burr #13 Rewrote the new narrative, still not an actress, failure imperative

• Haha
Reactions: 54
System of a Tarn

Wake up
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Time to get on Insta for a fake-up
Why'd you leave the career on the table?
Here you go, "author" another fable

(Not a thread suggestion, I've just had gin)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.