Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is a ‘beckies’?
Beckies is actually Black slang for certain kinds of white women, kind of like ‘Karen’, but slightly younger lol. (The singular being a Becky lol). However it’s of course been misappropriated and overused by the online generation now and I guarantee this is some very white Tanya fangirl calling other people Beckies, sadly when she seems the ultimate Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They should be ashamed of themselves for running that undisclosed ad/article.

Reactions: 17
Beckies is actually Black slang for certain kinds of white women, kind of like ‘Karen’, but slightly younger lol. (The singular being a Becky lol). However it’s of course been misappropriated and overused by the online generation now and I guarantee this is some very white Tanya fangirl calling other people Beckies, sadly when she seems the ultimate Becky.
Thank you. What a weirdo though, it seems critical thinking is a dying art these days.

Reactions: 2
“I used to worry about it, but now I can’t wait to get older.” 😶 Yeah we shouldn’t worry about it but wtf does ‘can’t wait to get older’ mean? Can’t wait?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
VXazMjy.jpg

She's so full of tit, it's scary. On that Outspoken Beauty podcast from five days ago the host asked her this very question, if she uses fragrances to get into roles as she's heard of actresses doing that 36:24. The answer was clearly no. She just talked about creating a playlist for a role once and then said she wore a fragrance to set in 2019 (Twist), but you could tell it wasn't deliberate for the purpose of getting into character, it literally couldn't have been when it was just a bit part and she only had three words to utter.

How embarrassing to steal that idea to try and make herself sound more interesting and "actress-y." A million times, duck off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It's also extremely laughable that she'd ever even entertain the idea that she could book an audition for a show like Succession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Succession ??!! She is so full of tit 🤣🤣🤣
A chair has more acting skills than her ...
I don't know what she is taking but clearly she needs to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I used to worry about it, but now I can’t wait to get older.” 😶 Yeah we shouldn’t worry about it but wtf does ‘can’t wait to get older’ mean? Can’t wait?
Such nonsense. We get older every single day, hour, minute, second. So what's that supposed to mean? She can't wait to get to which age? Cause even as she said such a silly sentence, she was aging. So she truly doesn't need to wait.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 848913

She's so full of tit, it's scary. On that Outspoken Beauty podcast from five days ago the host asked her this very question, if she uses fragrances to get into roles as she's heard of actresses doing that 36:24. The answer was clearly no. She just talked about creating a playlist for a role once and then said she wore a fragrance to set in 2019 (Twist), but you could tell it wasn't deliberate for the purpose of getting into character, it literally couldn't have been when it was just a bit part and she only had three words to utter.

How embarrassing to steal that idea to try and make herself sound more interesting and "actress-y." A million times, duck off.
If only she took acting classes to prep and get into roles instead of using it as an excuse to go on a fragrance shopping spree....she might actually get more than 21 seconds of screentime on a project. I wonder what fragrance she got to get into the role of a cheese shop clerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such nonsense. We get older every single day, hour, minute, second. So what's that supposed to mean? She can't wait to get to which age? Cause even as she said such a silly sentence, she was aging. So she truly doesn't need to wait.
I hope this doesn’t sound dark but I was like so you want to get closer to death? Anyway, I think she meant she’s not afraid of turning 40 or 50, but she chose to say that she can’t wait for it! 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope this doesn’t sound dark but I was like so you want to get closer to death? Anyway, I think she meant she’s not afraid of turning 40 or 50, but she chose to say that she can’t wait for it! 🤣🤦‍♀️
Yeah, I'd get it if she had said it like that. I'm not afraid of turning 40 or I am looking forward to the experience and confidence that age brings or something like that. But "I can't wait to get older" shows an absolute lack of maturity. It's like when you're 12 and you're like "oh man, I can't wait to be older" because 16 means later curfews and what you think at that age is cooler stuff. It's not something a 32 year old woman typically says.

Poor, stunted, fried haired Tan.

Reactions: 15
If only she took acting classes to prep and get into roles instead of using it as an excuse to go on a fragrance shopping spree....she might actually get more than 21 seconds of screentime on a project. I wonder what fragrance she got to get into the role of a cheese shop clerk.
She totally used this perfume 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's crazy how she can't articulate a point without sounding all starry-eyed and desperate (sorry if that's harsh).

I know it's a simple sentence, but this is Tarn. It feels like whenever she gets asked about acting, she just has to bring up whatever/whoever is trendy atm in hopes of it rubbing off on her.

She's gonna need more than a perfume.

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see her get older either and become more disillusioned by her failure to get work as an extra 😂 I’m sure the reporter from The Independent wanted to burst out laughing when dumb ass mentioned wearing a bleeping perfume to an audition for Succession 🤪🤢🤮 What a dumb duck, she sounds like a delusional narcissist.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.