Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have a listen?

Total snooze fest so I tuned out most of it, but she said she wants to put out an Authored coffee table book. *insert confused blinking GIF* She really thinks she's doing something in aUtHoReD, doesn't she. 🙄 Really thinks she's an inspiring person on a mission to empower the masses and shake up the industry, or something. It's so cringeworthy. She can spout the "look yourself, be yourself" bullshit all she wants but at the end of the day she's still selling cosmetics to people. By very definition, she's telling people they're not enough as they are and need to enhance themselves. She criticizes other brands for prescribing a certain image, but she's doing exactly the same thing. She's prescribing her image and idea of beauty with the light base, fluttery lashes and lip balm look she does. Just because it's less makeup, it's still makeup. And trust me, the world could do without another redundant book filled with obscure and empty self-help tit quotes, not to mention it'd be filled with the jarring graphics and graffiti they do. Ick. Literally no one is interested or responding to the content they post on Instagram, what on earth makes her think people would pay for a book. She's so deluded.

Also, the way she talks about makeup and skincare - it's as if it's all a nuisance to her. Things she literally can't be bothered with. She couldn't sound less into beauty products if she tried. Why any brand would waste their time and money working with or gifting free things to this lazy, completely-unenthusiastic-about-her-job twit is just beyond me.

Reactions: 20
So I open my Refinery29UK email to see this

Screenshot_20211103-120925_Outlook.jpg

And the
article looool

They meant "Tanya Burr is a multi-hyphenate mediocre"

Screenshot_20211103-120956_Outlook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

View attachment 844433

And the
article looool

View attachment 844435
You may recognise her from Twist!! LOL she was blink and you’ll miss it 😂😂😂

Edit: she says she has ditched eyeliner and eyeshadow….but is clearly wearing them in her stories from today. I cannot with her why is she so shameless - none of this is real and smacks of article paid for by Gleam 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tanya is basically making minimum effort her brand. Authored, her whole persona, why do brands work with her? It’s like a can’t be arsed teenager who thinks they know it all and are new and edgy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah but what’s everyone’s favourite fizzy drink though? Tanya MUST know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah but what’s everyone’s favourite fizzy drink though? Tanya MUST know
Honestly who does she think is her audience!? One minute it’s Dior and expensive restaurants now she’s on about fizzy pop! Really!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so delusional, I can’t imagine authored surviving for too long. I feel generous so maybe one or two launches if they can get the products out faster but knowing how lazy and amateur they were for the first time around, I don’t see much success for her…
Not like other brands lol, with the ripped off glossier aesthetic…probably like how Tan is not like other girls with her bleach fried straw hair 🤣

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Tanya Burr- authoring her own demise all while looking dead behind the eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 844433

And the
article looool

View attachment 844435
oh my God. How much did they pay for this?

ETA: Only three comments under the post but they're very representative of how she's not fooling anyone. Seriously, Tanya, pack it in. Be smart about whatever money you have left. Maybe HWM can support you if you've burned through it all, while you get a job at Starbucks again.

1635955891539.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why did they call themselves Martha lol. Just bringing more attention to the fact that she’s missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is indeed a dumbass freak ...
Keep going that delusional path. No amount of fake paid article will cover the fact you are talentless, narcissistic and a tit beauty product founder. What a deranged personality

Reactions: 5

View attachment 844433

And the
article looool

View attachment 844435
“Why her brand is not like the others” gives me real pick me girl vibes. Also - I don’t know about anyone else but a hairy arm every once in a while isn’t enough to get me wishing I was Tanya! I’d say that very few (if ANY at all) are jealous of her “boyfriend and big house.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.