Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she had them like that at the very, very beginning, 2010-2011. The Chapman sisters also plucked/shaved their eyebrows a lot. It was to be able to do better makeup recreations, altering their real eyebrows to look like the celebrities they were emulating. But Tanya tried to lie about it and said it was just her natural eyebrow growth, because obviously people were constantly commenting about it. Once a liar, always a liar.
Oh wow 😂 And yeah, of course she lied!!

Reactions: 4
Some insight on the eye brows from tanya herself
That victorlangl must be a Tattler! So funny that she's choosing to reply to these comments now. She must think we're as stupid as she is. "I can't remember haha". Who wouldn't be able to remember how they plucked their eyebrows to little dashes?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"A work in progress is exactly what we should be" (or whatever the hell it was)
"Rewrite the new narrative"
"Write the narrative"
"Write your story"

FFS how many times are they gonna change the tagline? 🙄 It just proves they have no real or clear direction for the brand. And just like everything else about Authored (🤢), I genuinely don't get the sky thing they're trying to do either. "Authored skies." 🙄 Literally, why. I feel truly bad for the 'Authors' they're featuring that the interest and engagement on their posts is so low, probably why they had to turn off Likes. Absolutely no fault of their own, they look like lovely people, it was always just a bad, nonsensical idea on a makeup brand's part.

On another note, Tanya started following @workinsocialtheysaid on Instagram. I understand it's technically geared towards social media managers, but you don't follow a page unless you can relate to the posts yourself and find them true, funny, etc. I totally get small or new creators following who are more likely struggling, but someone who's been in the business a decade? That's just embarrassing and depressing. She should be established, a leader in her field or at least maintaining her career, not having the lowest engagement rate ever at 0.51%, and declining as we speak. How the mighty have fallen.

I still don’t know how she affords the mortgage on her £2million? Home, alone.
Her friend Emma moved in not too long after the divorce, if I'm remembering correctly. They were roommates up until very recently. She must've paid rent I'm assuming. She moved out and now Tanya's boyfriend moved in so they're probably splitting costs as a couple.

Reactions: 15
When are we going to see her make up line in TK MAXX, red sticker?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Scarlett Curtis came up in the Jameela Jamil thread and it reminded me that Tanya used to hang out with her and her family…whatever happened to that “friendship”?

Reactions: 3
Scarlett Curtis came up in the Jameela Jamil thread and it reminded me that Tanya used to hang out with her and her family…whatever happened to that “friendship”?
Richard Curtis probably cottoned on to why Tanya was hanging out with scarlett and probably had a little word with her

Reactions: 15
5F064363-154F-4EE7-B7CA-91D76F4AF183.jpeg

- ‘giving them our platform’ - the platform that 1) is incredibly inactive and 2) technically isn’t yours because the audience were originally there for something else

- no capital A needed in ‘Authoring’. Rewrite that nArRatIVe.

- the aim is to inspire people to give their platforms to authors?

- cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 825826

- ‘giving them our platform’ - the platform that 1) is incredibly inactive and 2) technically isn’t yours because the audience were originally there for something else

- cringe
the whole thing makes absolutely no bloody sense. What a load of waffly bollocks.

Reactions: 13
For someone who cannot do a proper PR and work on social media, it's funny she shares that authored is a platform to share stories of people. So why putting freaking beauty products in it ?? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Richard Curtis probably cottoned on to why Tanya was hanging out with scarlett and probably had a little word with her
Wouldn’t be surprised she was quite shameless, I remember she even got a role as an extra in that Red Nose Day thing Richard wrote 🤣

Reactions: 3
View attachment 825826

- cringe
It’s not giving the platform because they were expressly recruited in order to advertise the brand— they are entirely part of the advertising strategy. What this post is doing is ripping off one of the things that became popular during the BLM movement last year— celebs would allow Black activists to ‘take over’ their platform for the day in order to communicate their message to a large audience. So Authored is cheaply pretending that they are donating their platform over to an activist cause entirely separate from their own interests, but it‘s in fact just their marketing.

Reactions: 9
jRvB9mA.jpg

I don't know what finally caused the shift, but it's about bleeping time. 👏

That's how her numbers should've looked the last two years. None of this gaining thousands of followers every day bullshit. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
For someone who cannot do a proper PR and work on social media, it's funny she shares that authored is a platform to share stories of people. So why putting freaking beauty products in it ?? 🙄
She tried to do it the rare beauty way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
jRvB9mA.jpg

I don't know what finally caused the shift, but it's about bleeping time. 👏

That's how her numbers should've looked the last two years. None of this gaining thousands of followers every day bullshit. 🙄
Guess she finally ran out of money to buy subscribers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Guess she finally ran out of money to buy subscribers.
Wow! When influencers it’s so obvious. Like how can you be steadily losing followers and then turn around and gain followers every single day?

I wonder what gleam’s budget a year is for fake followers 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.