Tanya Burr #12 Fake smiling like a dumbass freak, bathtub, hairy arm. Rinse. Repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8DHEEeq.jpg

🙄 It's insane just how all over the place they are. Your brand's identity is the first thing that you should settle on. You certainly shouldn't be changing it twenty different times one month after you've launched.

They're such a mess on so many levels and everything about the brand is just so unpleasant. From the jarring "AUT HOR ED." text to the cringeworthy woke marketing to this 👇 ugly tit they've been doing.

MuDjDBV.jpg

Notice how they haven't been posting much content lately. What little novelty there was has faded and everything's quickly dying down. All the influencers have gotten their free PR packages and shown them. There's nothing left to re-post because no one is buying their products and talking about them organically. There aren't any new reviews on their website. Engagement continues to drop on their posts. I don't know how they can go anywhere else but even further down the drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Once again...what does that even mean ?
Look yourself??? In a make up ? Do I need to buy products to look myself and be myself? Really?? Give me a break.
It's like she puts whatever she finds on pinterest, trying to look cool and artsy....It is just sad. Putting a dumb shish motivational quote and some random "artistic" photo does not make you a good PR.

Reactions: 14
Makeup marketing that is not about makeup needs real complexity and subtlety. Frankly, it also needs better products to back it up. There's not a shred of innovation or originality in the Authored products; why would you try them unless you were a Tanya fan? Even if you were a fan, you probably liked her old makeup, not her new, washed out corpse face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's gone from having a few successful things put out (books, TBC) to turning everything she touches into dust (films, Authored).

Reactions: 19
I can't even see Authored limping into next year tbh.
I'm embarassed for her. We all knew it would be really bad, but this is a disaster. I have seen no buzz about the products anywhere. They were just too expensive for people to even want to trial. They should've had a good limited introductory offer, say the whole lot for £30. Or something.

Reactions: 20
I can't even see Authored limping into next year tbh.
I'm embarassed for her. We all knew it would be really bad, but this is a disaster. I have seen no buzz about the products anywhere. They were just too expensive for people to even want to trial. They should've had a good limited introductory offer, say the whole lot for £30. Or something.
Yep. And the few YT reviews I have seen were either pretty meh or the one with the girl's allergic reaction.

She put out a tit product line. She didn't make any real effort to promote it. She then expected to still make lots of money just because she's her.

No wonder she lives in that big ole house with just HWM for company. Her hubris takes up all the space.

She's a mess. She purposefully made her eyelashes look like spiders with her clumpy, nasty Autwhored mascara and she claims to like this hair that looks fried and limp.

1635348684952.png

And of course, lest we forget, she eats ALL THE CARBS, YOU GOOOOOYZZZZZZ

1635348766350.png

She didn't even post stuff like that when she was heavier. Tanya, you're fooling no one but yourself. We all know you either only took a bite of this, if at all, or you will not eat today, or you did some other ED-y thing. Come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Just caught site of this mess as TB had a live with Nadine Baggott. I can’t believe the failed actress is now limping back to make up. Clearly needs a new revenue stream as acting never took off but who the hell would take this seriously??!
I can’t believe the audacity of these people. Ugh!!!

Reactions: 15
Only 126 viewers on her and Nadine Baggott's live when I checked about 15 mins ago 😭 3 milion followers and only 125 of them bothered to tune in. And some of them were probably coming from/ for Nadine. Pathetic.
Had it on mute so no idea what they've been talking about lol. Tanya looked like a sad disco ball.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Only 126 viewers on her and Nadine Baggott's live when I checked about 15 mins ago 😭 3 milion followers and only 125 of them bothered to tune in. And some of them were probably coming from/ for Nadine. Pathetic.
Had it on mute so no idea what they've been talking about lol. Tanya looked like a sad disco ball.
Sad Disco Ball is spot on:

1635357362778.png

I just can't believe how she's forgotten all about angles and lighting from her Youtube days. Very few people look good with a camera below their chin. Someone with such a terrible jawline is not one of them.

Would it have killed her to pull up a light ring or a light box from her old YT stuff? Did Jim get it all in the divorce?

Reactions: 21
Sad Disco Ball is spot on:

View attachment 831809

I just can't believe how she's forgotten all about angles and lighting from her Youtube days. Very few people look good with a camera below their chin. Someone with such a terrible jawline is not one of them.

Would it have killed her to pull up a light ring or a light box from her old YT stuff? Did Jim get it all in the divorce?
Lol at youtubers divorcing and one of them getting the yt equipment in divorce 😭
She doesn't look half bad there compared to how she looked at the end when the aUtHoReD tinted grease finally gave up
IMG_20211027_200011.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol at youtubers divorcing and one of them getting the yt equipment in divorce 😭
She doesn't look half bad there compared to how she looked at the end when the aUtHoReD tinted grease finally gave upView attachment 831819
Are we supposed to WANT that look? Who would see that and think "oooh, I wonder what makeup she's wearing? Must get it." If anything I'd want to know what she's wearing to avoid it like the plague.

Reactions: 10
Her hair seems like it's less fried though at least, but maybe that's just the low camera quality

Reactions: 2
Her hair seems like it's less fried though at least, but maybe that's just the low camera quality
She has a trim yesterday I think it was, the ‘new hair’ post looked like a before to me. I genuinely wanted to reply and say ‘no hate, no trolling but this genuinely does not look good at all. Please stop letting this woman near your hair’ Why does no one tell her?!

Nadine Baggot, I’ve not seen anything of her for years so don’t know if it’s still the way but I briefly followed her but had to unsubscribe due to the constant facetune. How can you sell makeup and aim care but have a perma filter, it’s so deceptive!
She looks like she had some kind of eye lift or filler in that still above.

Reactions: 7
She has a trim yesterday I think it was, the ‘new hair’ post looked like a before to me. I genuinely wanted to reply and say ‘no hate, no trolling but this genuinely does not look good at all. Please stop letting this woman near your hair’ Why does no one tell her?!

Nadine Baggot, I’ve not seen anything of her for years so don’t know if it’s still the way but I briefly followed her but had to unsubscribe due to the constant facetune. How can you sell makeup and aim care but have a perma filter, it’s so deceptive!
She looks like she had some kind of eye lift or filler in that still above.
She had the "Samantha Cusick " refresh and look worse then before.What the heck? Those hair are so fried it actually hurts my scalp watching it.
Plus she looks like middle aged divorced woman beaten and exhausted by life 😬
And like having botox in her forehead.
Make up looks horrendous too shiny . You would never guess she claims to be a beauty expert ...I'm in disbelief what she is doing with herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's crazy to think that the only reason her hair looks 'okay' sometimes lately is because she has extensions in. They somewhat mask her thin, split, scraggly ends.

If her hair was already in this poor of a condition in early 2019, just a few months into bleaching and dying it, that you could literally see through it:

yE1BRDe.jpg

I shudder to think what it would like now. And all to just make herself look washed out and like everyone else. Her rare natural auburn hair color was her best feature.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The live with Nadine has been removed from the main Authored grid. Is she embarrassed by the low engagement? 🧐
Oof, how to choose what to be embarrassed of? The low engagement, sure. But how about the fact that her makeup looked dire and she was advertising it? Or how she seemed totally out of it. Or her scraggly scarecrow hair. Or how she can't say a single interesting thing ever.

When you're Tanya, how do you choose what to be embarrassed of?

Speaking of embarrassing. Her movie/TV show/ book reviews always make me cringe. She tries to sound so profound and the only thing she reveals through that is that she has the emotional depth of a teaspoon.

1635454596317.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.