Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sam Chapmans live today, she was asked about what products of Tanyas new makeup Authored she likes. Sam said never heard of it and didnt know Tanya had launched it. I thought they all still speak...guess not...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

sitkx

VIP Member
k7qNvRV.jpg

jkktGZK.jpg

OlQp4jJ.jpg

Why does her hair look like if wind hit her it would fly up in one piece. 😂

I can't get over how unphotogenic and just awkward she is, through and through. She's always given off oaf energy, but she's become so unconfident and self-conscious these days to the point she has no idea what to do with her body at all now - what's with that weird finger-holding thing she's been doing? Girl can't strike a pose or look interesting to save her life and the camera does NOT love her. It's truly baffling that this is a person who actually saw (still sees?) herself as a star actress.

Speaking of, I could just die from cringing so hard that she thought she was gonna be doing movies with the likes of Timothee Chalamet etc. as we speak. Liking tweets in 2018 saying how she'd be at the Oscars in a few years. I wonder how it makes her feel attending these film premieres and awards shows as an absolute nobody now more than ever. So close to that world, yet millions of miles away.
its genuinely hilarious and pathetic that she learned this one holding-finger pose, no doubt practiced it in front of a mirror for hours, and now does it at every.single.event. Actual fucking cringe
638DCF8C-3C19-4D25-8992-EEA9EF3745EB.jpeg
D8BBFD2F-8711-4918-9B14-FFE04CD63C79.png
09FD5DF9-7560-476F-A49B-F885734EF052.jpeg
F77EF09B-9C5F-4126-B2E2-6764AF2977EE.jpeg

885C9693-ADEC-4064-82F9-872D674A6FD6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Rimada16

Screenshot_20210909-222548.jpg
I love how she says "Anthony Hopkins is just excellent". Sounds so pretentious. Thank God we have the Instagram stories of acting legend Tanya Burr otherwise we wouldn't hear about up and coming actors like Anthony Hopkins!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

QueenBW

VIP Member
You guys need to listen to the spotify interview! 21min-30min mark she literally talks about what we say about her on tattle! Even her brand authored😱yall need to listen! Hi Tanya! (Besides listening to us, I wish you’d take our advice!) I couldnt listen and take notes on my phone at the same time😂maybe someone can summarize the 21-30
That podcast is painful. She has the physical charisma for a job in radio, she has the voice for a job in print, and the brains for none of that :S

Here's a quick recap:

- She mentions her small town kid theater club. As if this were her origin story and she were a great thespian who always loved the stage. "I've always said this, but I feel the most me when I'm acting. I just feel whole." (can you hear me laughing all the way to wherever you are?)
- Sebastian mentions Youtube and how creating keeps you sane, "if you're an artist you're an artist, whether someone is buying or not." And Tanya laughs like an idiot.
- "I just wanted to be a part of it, however small... It's just these tiny little bits." Awww, what happened to your liking comments about how you'd be at the BAFTA's and Oscar's in a year or two? She's so so so pathetic.
- Claims that in her next movie, directed by Jamie Adams, which she says she's a lead in, she was also a producer and she "felt in her element."
- She keeps name dropping, like the casting director of her "first job" in 2017 which was never picked up and the director Jamie Adams.
- Throughout it all, it's obvious that she has no presence, no charisma. Sebastian carries the podcast.
- Sebastian says he loves acting because it puts him in contact with so many people from different professions on set and then Tanya is all "THAT'S WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID I FELT IN MY ELEMENT" "It's so exciting, it's such a collaborative process with all these artists." Except Sebastian mentioned all sorts of people on set, even accountants, so not all artists, you obnoxious cow.
- Sebastian says he feels so lucky whenever he auditions to even get to say the lines of that character he connected to. Tanya: YES, THAT FEELING OF BEING SO HAPPY WHEN YOU GET TO BE ON SET. No, Tanya. He's not talking about being on set. He's talking about relishing all and any chances to act.
- "I am very lucky I have a whole other career doing Instagram, the whole influencer thing. But I just want to act for the rest of my life, even if that is, like you say, that I get to be on a film every 5 years." Can't wait for the influencer gravy train to run out on this ungrateful bellend. She'd have NO CHANCE of saying that if she had to work a real job. It'd be, either I make it or I leave it cause there are bills to pay and I can't keep paying for acting workshops and taking time off to audition.
- Sebastian asks her how she feels about her "double life" as a "successful influencer" and an "actor", whether they go hand in hand or are a hindrance. Tanya says the biggest benefit is that she has another job where she is "her own boss" and can take three days off to prep for an important audition. LMAO. And then she deletes instagram off her phone. Imagine. She preps for three days for an audition... and still acts like a llama high on cough syrup. At least she acknowledges that it'd be harder to have a normal job, like some of her friends who are not "successful" actors. She cites her old Starbucks job and how it'd be so much harder. But like, you can hear the smugness in her voice. She thinks those other people are total chumps.
- Tanya mocks how Sebastian does stories on Instagram and "talks and talks", she does it under the guise of "this is what I LOVE about Seb" but you can tell she's mocking him. She's such an obnoxious person. "You made a pie with your Mum, that was MY FAVOURITE"
- Sebastian says he hides behind a persona on social media and asks if she has that, if people expect her to be a certain way on Instagram or want her to promote something in a certain way, which is a good question. Tanya, idiot that she is, is all "I'm very lucky, my audience are so loving and so loyal and have so much respect and go along with what I'm doing." Girl You can't get 3% of followers to respond or like your stuff. You've lost the plot.
- "With numbers come the trolls or the haters and people who don't understand" and "why does she have so many job titles under her name? what is she?" HI TAAAAARNYYYAAAA. We the trolls, haters, and people who don't understand salute you. And btw, you're none of those things under your name. NONE. It's not that we don't understand or that we're judgmental or want you to "Stay in your lane". It's that none of those lanes are yours, because you're a fraud at all of them.
- Sebastian thinks those people, aka us, are jealous, misogynistic, and close minded not to allow her to do different things. She calls herself a "creative".
- Tanya claims she's "very happy to just attend acting workshops and being on set is the most magical thing in the world and rehearsal rooms." "I'd be happy to get to do that once a year, that's enough for me. That would keep me going." INSANE. Like, wow. She'd have no chance to do this if she didn't have the millions she made off Youtube. There's no chance she could have kept going this long if she didn't have her Youtube fame. Everyone should unfollow her, stat.
- "You have people saying, when is she going to make it then? And I doubt I'm ever going to make it." LOL. What a turn, Tarny Tarn. You thought you'd be a STAR and you still act as if you are. But now you're saying you doubt you'll ever make it? HIIII TANYA.
- "Having been online and had part of my life online for 10 years, I've grown a thicker skin." SURE. That's why you delete ALL those comments that are even remotely critical. Sure thing, Tanya. Thick skin... like an onion.
- "I'm very lucky, I don't get too much of that [negativity]". BAHAHAHAA. Are you sure, love? You delete everything that's not licking your arse.
- She mentions how she deletes instagram constantly, not because of the negativity, but because she compares others' to herself. Right. Like your close buddies Lily James and Meghan Markle, Tarny?
- The end.

Thank God. I guess there'll be more of this nonsense in a couple days since this "podcast" is going to be hosted by the both of them? I don't know. But wow. She is so far from reality that reality is a tiiiiiny invisible dot millions of lightyears away from her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

mg95

VIP Member
Why is he fucking pathetic? Most first time parents tend to mingle with other first time parents….
He's pathetic because he hasn't seen or interacted with Alfie or Zoe since before his divorce and now that there's babies to use for spon-con they're besties? Sure. Anything for exposure and engagement. Same as Tanya visiting Ottie at the same time as her Authored launch when she needs bff Zoe to post about her clumpy mascara.

Reactions: 47

Martha321

Hey guys, I had to come on here because of Authored.

First up- people are obviously pissed off, and Authored is very obviously deleting comments en masse. I've seen a couple of people mentioning it already, but wouldn't what they are posting now be better as the countdown towards the launch of these products? It was a countdown for fireworks, but when the clock hit zero the audience instead got all of these hand- written (hehe) messages saying that the fireworks will come at some point? Not even a date for the launch of these products?

Also, changing the account name and keeping followers. I saw someone on the instagram profile saying it wasn't that big of a deal in the comments, but I do think that if at anything it is quite unethical. Transparency is a big deal and changing the handle + the deleting almost every comment is just not going to sit right with most people I reckon!

English isn't my first language, so I was just wondering. "Time to rewrite the new narrative" isn't that a very strange sentence? Wouldn't it be time to write a new narrative/time to rewrite the new narrative? and the captions under the pictures of the hands as well. It's not incorrect (as per my English skills) per se, but it's just very poorly written, isn't it? How you react to them and where the story goes next is your choice. The more pages you turn, the more it makes sense to do things your way. I understand it but I don't understand it whattt are you trying to say.

Authored is trying to sort of reach deeply within the customers soul with these quotes and pictures. But you're selling eyebrow gel, Tanya. And unisex makeup isn't revolutionary- Chanel has their own range directed towards a more masculine audience, Glossier has done a few campaigns about makeup for everyone.

I could go on, guys. Sad to say that I literally think this is the beginning of the end for Tanya's influencer because of all the poor career choices she has made the last couple of years (also, if she is so chilled about not getting any big roles in her career and only wants to act for the sake of acting, why not act as a hobby? I'm probably not a creative so I don't get this)

Also, just wanted to say sorry for my English! Some typos in there...

Oh god, just reread my post. My English is so bad you'd think I worked on Tanya's Authored team!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

poshbird

Jim is no way near interesting enough to “hate” with such passion. He’s just…bleh. Like an old brown thinning face flannel that’s been forgotten at the bottom of the airing cupboard and is so dusty that it’s merged in with the floorboards so you wouldn’t even notice it if you saw it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Menene

IMG_20211016_070327.jpg

She looks so awkward 🤣 I bet she wants this to look like her bf took a picture of how quirky and sexy she is, but it just looks like she set a self timer and acted stupid

• Haha
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
'What is in it
Ingredient'

Has to go down as one of the funniest website fails of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

poshbird

Well looky here, she’s miraculously gone up by another 100k followers on IG to 3.2m

You fucking fraud, Tanya. You absolute fucking fraud 🖕🏼 With the way people and your old fans talk about you, there is absolutely no way you’re GAINING real followers at this rate. You’re buying them and you know it. Liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Okay well whoever was in charged of marketing has fucked her over big style.

Should’ve named it Authored Beauty so that it’s easy to Google. Should’ve teased products instead of quotes on the palms of peoples hands. Should’ve been clear from the get-go it’s a beauty brand and generated hype via showing reels of behind the scenes and getting followers involved (ie: a poll letting people choose a product name).

flop brand from a flop influencer because her flop team couldn’t come up with a comprehensive business plan

• Heart
Reactions: 41