Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I think Tanya always thought big re her acting. There was that wierd time a few years ago when she and Jim thought they were going to take LA by storm. Always over there in their upmarket gifted Air bnb (not called that but can't remember the name). Tanya off to auditions and learning scripts (casually mentioning in interviews how she was dividing her time between London and LA. I'm sure she even hinted at a permanent move once or twice). Jim always off to brunch with film execs for possible options on his screenplays - 'really productive meeting guys. Sorry I can't say too much but yes they were super interested. Exciting times'.
And not one thing came to fruition for either of them for all that grafting. I don't include cheese girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh I think Tanya always thought big re her acting. There was that wierd time a few years ago when she and Jim thought they were going to take LA by storm. Always over there in their upmarket gifted Air bnb (not called that but can't remember the name). Tanya off to auditions and learning scripts (casually mentioning in interviews how she was dividing her time between London and LA. I'm sure she even hinted at a permanent move once or twice). Jim always off to brunch with film execs for possible options on his screenplays - 'really productive meeting guys. Sorry I can't say too much but yes they were super interested. Exciting times'.
And not one thing came to fruition for either of them for all that grafting. I don't include cheese girl.
yikes, I remember this. They thought they were such jetsetters, living the charmed celebrity life, thinking they’ll be traveling transatlantically every week surely. So busy! Lots of exciting things coming! Stay tuned!

Fast forward to exciting things: Tanya is advertising mayo and mattresses, while Jim blew all his money on a mouldy shack 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She's back on her bullshit, trying to get people to click on her stories' links to grid posts to bring eyeballs to the grid, pretending to eat loads of food (a seafood platter, sushi, and a tray of desserts in one evening), and hinting at HWM, who funnily enough does not have hairy legs.

DESPERATE.

1627061642876.png

Obsessive posting about food

1627061691229.png

1627061758532.png

1627061828686.png

And love life baiting

1627061886636.png

And of course, awful posing that makes it clear she'll never be mainstream famous.

Ok, lunch time almost over :p

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Fast forward to exciting things: Tanya is advertising mayo and mattresses, while Jim blew all his money on a mouldy shack 🥴
If only we were closer to new thread time! Tarns selling mattresses for your back, while Jim blew his money on a mouldy shack

💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is totally off topic from the current conversation, but I know sometimes people post that they miss Tanya's older videos but you can watch a decent chunk of them here (including a bunch of Vlogmas videos) https://search.youku.com/search_video?keyword=tanya burr . Most of the videos are prior to 2017 though.
I'm watching Vlogmas day 23 for the nostalgia, and wow.. she really was so dorky lol. The Michael Buble part in the car...!

Plus I never realised just how children's-TV-presenter she spoke to the camera 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ngl..I miss this Tanya. She was dorky and clumsy and cringe but at least she was more true to herself than she is now. Even with the kids-TV voice.

Bring back this Tanya. But more importantly, BRING BACK MARTHA.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ngl..I miss this Tanya. She was dorky and clumsy and cringe but at least she was more true to herself than she is now. Even with the kids-TV voice.

Bring back this Tanya. But more importantly, BRING BACK MARTHA.
Martha was so damn cute, even when she got older. What the hell happened with these people and where the hell is that dog?! 😕

Reactions: 19
Martha was so damn cute, even when she got older. What the hell happened with these people and where the hell is that dog?! 😕
If they had her rehomed why not just say so? If they didn’t have to time to look after her anymore I’d respect that decision because it shows responsibility.

Reactions: 12
She followed a bunch of swimsuit brands on Instagram and some more Ibiza businesses, restaurants and a boating company. Again, I hope she's fishing around for free gifts and a free stay only for everyone to ignore her. Give it all to someone who needs and deserves a vacation. 'Cause a privileged person getting treated for the 1000th time is just not it. After this past year especially, god, read the room.

And trust, Tarn. We can do without the redundant, predictable beach and food photo dumps and the carefully posed shots of your legs and your boyfriend's as if it's supposed to be interesting.

Reactions: 14
She followed a bunch of swimsuit brands on Instagram and some more Ibiza businesses, restaurants and a boating company. Again, I hope she's fishing around for free gifts and a free stay only for everyone to ignore her. Give it all to someone who needs and deserves a vacation. 'Cause a privileged person getting treated for the 1000th time is just not it. After this past year especially, god, read the room.

And trust, Tarn. We can do without the redundant, predictable beach and food photo dumps and the carefully posed shots of your legs and your boyfriend's as if it's supposed to be interesting.
every business in ibiza seems to be sponsoring influencers atm

• Angry
Reactions: 5

I’m already sick of her privileged staycations in the UK tbh. She’s had so many #gifted mini breaks this year.

I cannot handle the whole “well needed break to Ibiza” that she went on about a couple of years back when she went twice in about a month. A “well needed break”from what….testing a lip balm obv!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That woman gets me so annoyed 🤣
Acting like people care where she goes and what she does.
WE. Don't. GIVE.A. F!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive just been going through some old videos on that website someone provided and im shocked she even got rid of all the makeup tutorial videos, but then I assume she didnt want to be seen as a makeup guru or back in the day makeup counter girl🤷‍♀️

Side note: the back in the day Tanya excited about xmas and everything would have had bigger chances in making it in a Hallmark movie than todays tanya

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tanya should be coming up with some sort of new strategy for her company instead of scrolling around on Instagram looking for her next vacation- the Stella article was obviously press for Authored. She mentioned Authored in her caption and tagged the Instagram page... and... it got zero new followers and the first post barely received 600 Likes. How is that even possible. 😲

It's turning out even worse than I thought. Absolutely no one is interested in this tit or cares. Maybe as they upload and reveal more they'll get more engagement but I highly doubt it. Could she have picked a more boring and skippable as duck collection of products to launch? Lip balm and tinted moisturizer. Yawn. There's no way Tanya's going to be able to compete with all the brands out there now, especially.

What a bleeping failure. Go back to doing Vlogmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tanya has got to realise soon the world has not been waiting for her lifestyle brand. Her lifestyle and aesthetic is not enviable, aspirational or actually attainable for most (getting free stuff and holidays for doing duck all is not the norm). That wierd little selection of products is just peculiar.
I can only imagine this whole enterprise will be slowly and quietly dropped in the not too distant future and never mentioned again. Rather like Martha.

Reactions: 16
I wrote this on Lucy Moon's thread but it applies to Tanya too (Lucy is also launching something and has gone for similar "cryptic" marketing: "follow my page but I won't tell you what I am launching until it's launched :rolleyes: https://www.instagram.com/hours.london/ )
If you are an influencer and trying to start an online business, you need to ask yourself 2 things:
1. Does someone (one or more people/brands) is already selling something similar? Am I adding to the market? Am I launching something new, fresh, innovative, something there is still a niche for? - if answer is yes -> go ahead
2. Would people buy it if it wasn't launched by me, the influencer? Would people who are not aware of my activity on social media, follow the page and buy the product? - if answer is no - don't bother.
As simple as that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.