Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the moments I really gave up on Tanya was when she first started this actress lark and did an interview on Bbc radio 5 live. (might have been Nihal Arthanayak ) I'll never forget the interviewer who had obviously been doing his research asking her about her youtube channel and makeup and she went on to pretty much say that she didn't know anything about makeup and even something like she didn't know what highlighter was for. The way she just blew off what she had been doing and selling over the past years just made her sound so ungrateful. Trying to rewrite your history when it's what your famous for just seemed so stupid at the time. The delusion was incredible.
It was from this interview I think? Not sure if the full thing is uploaded somewhere. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p065fp54
thats so cringe, you can just imagine her watching interviews with actresses she idolised and trying to emulate someone else’s vibe instead of owning her past.

in other news I am not enjoying her studded sandals in one of her IG posts, they look like they’re from River Island but they’re Chloe apparently

Reactions: 5
thats so cringe, you can just imagine her watching interviews with actresses she idolised and trying to emulate someone else’s vibe instead of owning her past.

in other news I am not enjoying her studded sandals in one of her IG posts, they look like they’re from River Island but they’re Chloe apparently
Agreed, they’re ugly and I bet they rub.

Reactions: 3
I think one of the moments I really gave up on Tanya was when she first started this actress lark and did an interview on Bbc radio 5 live. (might have been Nihal Arthanayak ) I'll never forget the interviewer who had obviously been doing his research asking her about her youtube channel and makeup and she went on to pretty much say that she didn't know anything about makeup and even something like she didn't know what highlighter was for. The way she just blew off what she had been doing and selling over the past years just made her sound so ungrateful. Trying to rewrite your history when it's what your famous for just seemed so stupid at the time. The delusion was incredible.
It was from this interview I think? Not sure if the full thing is uploaded somewhere. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p065fp54
That was painful to watch. The delusion, the face, especially when she said “It’s not like I’ve suddenly decided I want to act and then the next day been cast as the lead role in a play, it’s been a process of many many years.” 😂😂😂 I can’t! And to speak in her language… Oh Tarn, you humble humble talented hardworking queen… You achieved something so incredible, we know it’s been tough but look at you now! And this is just the beginning! Hard work pays off and real talent shines through… 💖 Keep proving them wrong 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch Tanya’s recent insta story of her walking in the rain? It’s like someone says to her “put down your arm” and then something else which I couldn’t understand. Did anyone else catch that? Could it be that her boyfriend doesn’t like her doing this?

• Wow
Found some more old videos on youtube, she wanted to be blonde long time ago, guess she just went for it despite it not working for her
I love the stark contrast between Youtuber Tanya Burr and Hollywood actress Emily Blunt in this screencap.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was painful to watch. The delusion, the face, especially when she said “It’s not like I’ve suddenly decided I want to act and then the next day been cast as the lead role in a play, it’s been a process of many many years.” 😂😂😂 I can’t! And to speak in her language… Oh Tarn, you humble humble talented hardworking queen… You achieved something so incredible, we know it’s been tough but look at you now! And this is just the beginning! Hard work pays off and real talent shines through… 💖 Keep proving them wrong 💪🏻
Through the old vlogs im watching of when she was engaged 2016-2017 yr i think, she mentioned auditioning for a tv show on sky tv, i think as i watch these old vlogs theres so many things she was saying that we as an audience brushed off and same with how jim and her acted around each other and what was said, he was so inappropriate and honestly perverted in some of these vlogs, and we as an audience watch and choose what we want to see when there was so much more in the bigger picture, but we focused on what we wanted to focus on. I wish she didnt delete or hide her old videos, you can honestly do a great analysis and come to many conclusions and greater understanding of things

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Tanya’s recent insta story of her walking in the rain? It’s like someone says to her “put down your arm” and then something else which I couldn’t understand. Did anyone else catch that? Could it be that her boyfriend doesn’t like her doing this?
Yeah I heard it too . Could totally understand if it was said . I mean I thought it was pretty pointless video anyway . So it’s raining , she’s walking and she’s wet . Where’s the point of interest ? She stopped filming that caper pretty instantly after it was said .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I heard it too . Could totally understand if it was said . I mean I thought it was pretty pointless video anyway . So it’s raining , she’s walking and she’s wet . Where’s the point of interest ? She stopped filming that caper pretty instantly after it was said .
Maybe her new boyfriend is embarrassed by her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Random: I have a strong feeling that her new boyfriend is a teacher (someone with a very normal job) and she met him through her friend emma who is rooming with her, imagine his opinion on tanyas “job”, probably drops comments here and there poking at her. I dont think she would be brave enough to date through an app being known in the media and after being with the same person for 10+yrs you have to relearn what dating is, she was most likely set up and went with it

Going back to that interview, she just doesn't film well. Sitting there, with a hunched back, with her double chins, frowning and overacting (like, it's so clear she was being filmed and couldn't relax and act casual), and she dares comparing herself to Sienna Miller!
🧐
Also, her skin looked awful and those massive bags under her eyes. She looked like someone who doesn't eat well or drinks enough water. Yet, at that point in time, she thought she was a star in the making.

Going back to that interview, she just doesn't film well. Sitting there, with a hunched back, with her double chins, frowning and overacting (like, it's so clear she was being filmed and couldn't relax and act casual), and she dares comparing herself to Sienna Miller!
🧐
Also, her skin looked awful and those massive bags under her eyes. She looked like someone who doesn't eat well or drinks enough water. Yet, at that point in time, she thought she was a star in the making.
She just doesn't have a good bone structure. Even now that she's lost weight, compared to that BBC interview, she still has a double chin. Because her jaw isn't defined enough, her chin isn't either. She will never film well unless she's sitting straight up front, with lots of lighting to aid her, like... ya know... in her Youtube tutorials.

And yeah, the smugness of her comparing herself to Sienna Miller and basically saying "I wouldn't have been cast if the director didn't think I am great" when she knew fine well she was mere stunt casting...

I'm so glad she's now paying for her smugness in a dwindling social media career and absolute irrelevance in the acting world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I finally watched that BBC radio interview, and oh my God, what an absolute deluded embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🧐
Where is this interview?

Reactions: 1
Random: I have a strong feeling that her new boyfriend is a teacher (someone with a very normal job) and she met him through her friend emma who is rooming with her, imagine his opinion on tanyas “job”, probably drops comments here and there poking at her. I dont think she would be brave enough to date through an app being known in the media and after being with the same person for 10+yrs you have to relearn what dating is, she was most likely set up and went with it
I know someone who used to work with him at Framestore - so I think he’s an animator or editor in post production

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Highly likely. There was a Stories last October where Tanya's using a filter and posing and you hear someone unamused, saying, "Can you stop posing." 100% sure it was her boyfriend.

I didn't even catch that yesterday. Wow, that was pretty sad to watch. The camera even cuts off after that?, and then she comes back on and looks like she's about to say something (opens her mouth) then it just ends. It was very strange.

Reactions: 8
That little clip is so funny. She really thinks she is the next Sienna Miller and is trying to be her bestie - calling her 'Sienna', instead of 'Sienna Miller', and referring to 'us'. I honestly think Tanya wants to be an actress for the lifestyle: think wealthy London borough, designer clothes, sunglasses in all weather, coffee-in-hand, ignoring the paparazzi type vibes. Basically any paparazzi picture of Lily James in London - this is basically who Tanya has modelled herself on. And bullshit, this is not something she has wanted for a long time. And bullshit she did not go to 'acting school' as a child - that's horribly misleading. At most she did an after school or Saturday club. And if she was so genuinely amazing at it and it was something she really wanted, she would have continued with acting.

Reactions: 22
I think "pointless" is her main theme now...she has no clue what she is doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.