Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the two fingers up on her right hand ( our left ) in the image with the paper
is that a duck you to those that haven’t sent lovely messages of support for her launch ? That’s all I noticed on the photo and then how washed out she looks !
@MellowDee looks like it's just the way she's holding the paper...

Anyone read this book? I wonder how minor the character "El" is. Hopefully, extremely minor. We could all do without the this lisping talentless twit distracting from the project.

Anyway. I'm genuinely shocked she didn't post a bunch of Stories in a studio putting on like she was filming some Hollywood animation. 🙄 Or was it that one microphone one she posted a while back that she put a black and white filter on top of? 😂

Reactions: 8
Maybe the character has a lisp and that's why they picked her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says one line even not correctly and she puts it in her bio as I'm the cast ?? 🙄 wow...just wow. She is mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says one line even not correctly and she puts it in her bio as I'm the cast ?? 🙄 wow...just wow. She is mental.
zoella might as well go and create an IMDb page saying shes part of the Harry Potter cast 🤣

(for those who don’t know: she was a background extra for like 1 second)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guys have to watch this! Its on youtube she is talking about acting here and goes on about everything, how she doesnt want to say too much incase she doesn’t make it and taking acting classes etc. and this is 6 yrs ago!! Yall we missed the clues😂
That facial expression says everything...

• Haha
You guys have to watch this! Its on youtube she is talking about acting here and goes on about everything, how she doesnt want to say too much incase she doesn’t make it and taking acting classes etc. and this is 6 yrs ago!! Yall we missed the clues😂
She looks like Lorna Luxe, ie. a cadaver

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tanya needs to have a meeting with zoella soon, shes her only hope on selling that lip balm and brow gel😂😂 looks like joey got to reunite with her faster than tanya in their own country too
It's just that Tanya is SO busy being an AcTrEsS ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so busy, in fact, that she puts a little check mark next to the word Monday ✅ in her caption🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jim just did an ad for some thing that Richard Curtis produced. A Live or a documentary or something; I wasn't paying attention. But I noticed that Tanya did not do an ad for it. Have the Curtis family dropped her?

So Jim just did an ad for some thing that Richard Curtis produced. A Live or a documentary or something; I wasn't paying attention. But I noticed that Tanya did not do an ad for it. Have the Curtis family dropped her?
Maybe. I mean, it's been ages since Scarlett has dropped her a bone. I think she probably embarrassed them at the Red Nose Four Weddings filming. And at some point, even Scarlett Curtis must have realized Tanya was nothing but a leech who had zero interest in her as a person, just in what she could do for her.

Reactions: 15
Imagine just deleting that much passive income off YouTube. Like she can just leave the old vids monetised and make a few thousand pounds a month, and she banked so much on her acting career she deleted it? Wild. Like if you didn’t want the cash luv you could have left them and donated it to a dog charity to help abandoned pups like Martha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Also what happened to Chapman Sisters' channel. their channel is closed but why? I Dont remember they shame of their YouTube channel. if tanya really wanna make forget YouTube career , she can also just closed her channel

Reactions: 2
Also what happened to Chapman Sisters' channel. their channel is closed but why? I Dont remember they shame of their YouTube channel. if tanya really wanna make forget YouTube career , she can also just closed her channel
Pixiwoo wasn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t they, Pixiwoo, announce they were stepping back from social media and YouTube professionally when they stepped down from Real Techniques?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.