Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they, Pixiwoo, announce they were stepping back from social media and YouTube professionally when they stepped down from Real Techniques?
I didnt know they stepped down from RT . I know They said they step back social Media but They didnt closed their IG profile so i assume YouTube is also still available

I didnt know they stepped down from RT . I know They said they step back social Media but They didnt closed their IG profile so i assume YouTube is also still available
Pretty sure Nic and Sam dissolved their Pixiwoo Ltd company, therefore they couldn't continue making money off the videos so they closed the channel. I Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure Nic and Sam dissolved their Pixiwoo Ltd company, therefore they couldn't continue making money off the videos so they closed the channel. I Could be wrong though.
So real techniques doesnt belong to them anymore or they sold it? I had no idea i just thought they stepped away from social media but obviously still run their company, oh man i need to catch up 😂

Reactions: 2
When the real money makers walked away the CEO analyzed what he had left and probably figured it be best to walk out now than wait for it all to end in a tit show

Reactions: 6
Yes they took all there money out of the company , and bought property with it. Sam a place in Ibiza , which she plans to rent out and eventually live in , in the future.
Nicola bought a place in Norwich and charges £1,000 a night ! For the privilege . Good luck with that!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So real techniques doesnt belong to them anymore or they sold it? I had no idea i just thought they stepped away from social media but obviously still run their company, oh man i need to catch up 😂
It never belonged to them, they were not the owners, PPI was.

Reactions: 1
Yes they took all there money out of the company , and bought property with it. Sam a place in Ibiza , which she plans to rent out and eventually live in , in the future.
Nicola bought a place in Norwich and charges £1,000 a night ! For the privilege . Good luck with that!
Tbf her place is on the coast and for that kind of house, it’s standard for Norfolk. Would have cost iro £700k+ To buy I’d have thought and Sam’s I doubt would leave much change from £1M - they’ve both taken their cash and given themselves an income from it which is pretty smart considering most influencers seem to piss it up the wall not realising this influencer gravy train is soon going to come to a crashing halt

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes she paid 700,000 for the house in Norwich . But the problem in doing that , to use as a holiday rental, and charge 1,000 a night . You are limiting yourself, because not many people can afford that.
If I’m spending 1,000 a night somewhere . I’m not staying in the U.K. I’m going abroad for better weather. Cheaper eating out too.

Would have been better buying 2 smaller properties.
It’s not getting much booking - surprise surprise . She is constantly giving it the hard sell on Instagram all the time.

The other sister has spent more wisely in my opinion , as she can use it as a holiday home herself , when not in use .
Nicola is hardly likely to do that with hers , with only living down the road .

Yes she paid 700,000 for the house in Norwich . But the problem in doing that , to use as a holiday rental, and charge 1,000 a night . You are limiting yourself, because not many people can afford that.
If I’m spending 1,000 a night somewhere . I’m not staying in the U.K. I’m going abroad for better weather. Cheaper eating out too.

Would have been better buying 2 smaller properties.
It’s not getting much booking - surprise surprise . She is constantly giving it the hard sell on Instagram all the time.

The other sister has spent more wisely in my opinion , as she can use it as a holiday home herself , when not in use .
Nicola is hardly likely to do that with hers , with only living down the road .
You’d be surprised. There certainly is a market for that price range. Plus, you automatically filter out a certain group of people.

I’m pretty sure this is more a financial investment for tax purposes. They may not need to rent it out all the time. It’s probably more that they have the money invested in a property, and anything else is just a little extra. Not a necessity. They don’t want cash sitting in a bank account.

It’s obvious that these two sisters, unlike some other influencers, have proper financial advisors.

sorry for the off-topic all.

Reactions: 11
Tbf her place is on the coast and for that kind of house, it’s standard for Norfolk. Would have cost iro £700k+ To buy I’d have thought and Sam’s I doubt would leave much change from £1M - they’ve both taken their cash and given themselves an income from it which is pretty smart considering most influencers seem to piss it up the wall not realising this influencer gravy train is soon going to come to a crashing halt
I bet she can charge even more now, I have friends in norfolx atm and all the accomodation (if you can find it!) is insanely expensive

Reactions: 1
The local lake does camping pods and they’re currently £200 a night, trust me, for the location, how many it sleeps, it’s not expensive. Plenty of people come to Norfolk as tourists so she’s not even relying on people ‘staying in the UK’ - they come from outside too.
Anyway, off topic, just saying it’s not too much for the area.

Reactions: 3
I love how Tanya's thread keeps getting hijacked by people in her periphery. Jim and Sarah, Nic and Sam. That's how little star power she has. She can't even be the star of her own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I love how Tanya's thread keeps getting hijacked by people in her periphery. Jim and Sarah, Nic and Sam. That's how little star power she has. She can't even be the star of her own thread.
Poor Tarnyah, she's always the extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor Tarnyah, she's always the extra.
...that everyone forgets.
It's funny and sad that in her mind she is the great and famous Tanya Burr and everyone around is like "but seriously who are you ?? Stop talking to me you lunatic"

Just found this interview with her maybe 3 yrs ago and she is a liar, no other way to put it, she says different things in different interviews. She said in her vlog that she doesnt talk about acting incase it doesnt happen and doesnt work out and here she says the exact opposite (below her photo) and that vlog is still on youtube, like girl if your playing a new version of you get a better script and then when she speaks about theraphy and it took some time to find a good or the right therapist yet in another interview on youtube and even a live she did on insta she said she has had the same therapist since she was 14 and it makes it easier for her since the therapist knows her half her life but does that mean thats her crappy therapist she should have probably replaced🤷‍♀️tanya, are you trying to lie to yourself or your audience, if she was a US influencer i wonder if tmz would butcher her and say it how it is for all of us😂they would not hold back

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone got a link to nics holiday home?

It’s got a hot tub which I didn’t realise and sleeps 10 plus kids so it’s actually pretty cheap relatively at £1000/night

Apparently it featured on TV Couple face losing £500,000 TV dream home over planning mix-up | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.