Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It’s got a hot tub which I didn’t realise and sleeps 10 plus kids so it’s actually pretty cheap relatively at £1000/night

Apparently it featured on TV Couple face losing £500,000 TV dream home over planning mix-up | Daily Mail Online
Oh that price is not too bad for a group.

Reactions: 4

It’s got a hot tub which I didn’t realise and sleeps 10 plus kids so it’s actually pretty cheap relatively at £1000/night

Apparently it featured on TV Couple face losing £500,000 TV dream home over planning mix-up | Daily Mail Online
I'm not from UK . I didnt know some house use only for holidays like hotel .they will never live in it. One day they can be bored deal with weekly guests but They cant rent house to family. I think sam's choice better idea

Reactions: 1
Playing another extra are we two line Tanya!?
Or worse, another "fashion shoot" in which she looks like a sullen toddler.

More photos of food she didn't eat or, alternatively, food she ate but didn't eat anything else this week.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Re-watching Tanya's old vlogs just highlights that much more how truly irrelevant she's become and how far she fell off. The fandom, events, trips, magazine shoots, phone interviews, PR etc. Now, she's lucky if Dior throw her a dry bone in an online invite and she's come down to hiring SARAH's publicist. 💀

Also, I don't know if you guys follow Camila Coelho... she started as a beauty guru on YouTube, same era as Tanya, and then moved more towards Instagram, again, just like Tanya. Anyway, she has a makeup brand called Elaluz which just launched new bronzers yesterday. Her Stories... wow. It was an extremely successful launch.

That girl just knows how to create products and sell them on social media. It just makes me think how depressing Authored's is gonna be and how inferior it all is. I'm already feeling the second hand embarrassment, the kind that makes you want to crawl in a hole and die.

To be honest, Tanya should've just bowed out last year. 'Cause watching her floundering while in denial telling herself she's living her best life, is just pathetic. Like have some dignity.

Re-watching Tanya's old vlogs just highlights that much more how truly irrelevant she's become and how far she fell off. The fandom, events, trips, magazine shoots, phone interviews, PR etc. Now, she's lucky if Dior throw her a dry bone in an online invite and she's come down to hiring SARAH's publicist. 💀

Also, I don't know if you guys follow Camila Coelho... she started as a beauty guru on YouTube, same era as Tanya, and then moved more towards Instagram, again, just like Tanya. Anyway, she has a makeup brand called Elaluz which just launched new bronzers yesterday. Her Stories... wow. It was an extremely successful launch.

That girl just knows how to create products and sell them on social media. It just makes me think how depressing Authored's is gonna be and how inferior it all is. I'm already feeling the second hand embarrassment, the kind that makes you want to crawl in a hole and die.

To be honest, Tanya should've just bowed out last year. 'Cause watching her floundering while in denial telling herself she's living her best life, is just pathetic. Like have some dignity.
Tanya's should crawl in a hole couple of years ago. She became so annoying and irrelevant that whatever the product could be, even the best one, she would make it a flop either way. Because her name/brand means nothing nowadays.

Reactions: 12
Her name and brand are a repellant for a consumer 🤣 no one wants a tacky product from a tacky youtuber who fell from grace

Reactions: 10
It'll be like Niomi's Smart Skin. The only reviews will be from the company's employees. The only people talking about it on social media will be Tanya's friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She has the same publicist as sarah? Who is it by chance?

She has the same publicist as sarah? Who is it by chance?
@rosclarencesmith

I'm just assuming, though, as Tanya started following her on Instagram the other day. I clicked on her profile and in her Stories was this:

🤣

-------------------------------------

Speaking of Sarah/Tanya. Remember when Tanya started following @joyofclean on Instagram maybe a month or two ago? Then we saw Sarah doing a brand deal with them, that mop or whatever, not long after. Tanya wouldn't just follow that page out of interest. Just like she wouldn't follow @braun_global just because, it was for a brand deal.

I wonder if Tanya pulled out after seeing Sarah's Stories and realizing how beyond embarrassing it would be for both of them to be doing the same ad. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
@rosclarencesmith

I'm just assuming, though, as Tanya started following her on Instagram the other day. I clicked on her profile and in her Stories was this:

🤣

-------------------------------------

Speaking of Sarah/Tanya. Remember when Tanya started following @joyofclean on Instagram maybe a month or two ago? Then we saw Sarah doing a brand deal with them, that mop or whatever, not long after. Tanya wouldn't just follow that page out of interest. Just like she wouldn't follow @braun_global just because, it was for a brand deal.

I wonder if Tanya pulled out after seeing Sarah's Stories and realizing how beyond embarrassing it would be for both of them to be doing the same ad. 🤣
Perhaps we can suggest she can follow Heinz ? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Tanya gonna quit social media? She seems to be letting her Instagram just go. Gone for days only to come back with a non-Stories explaining nothing (like the "shoot") or another photo dump from the weekend that if you've seen one of hers, you've seen them all. No substance or connection whatsoever.

I don't know if she's just unmotivated or if she's that arrogant and delusional she thinks she's locked in and can just duck off on her job and her audience will always be there. Clearly, her numbers say the complete opposite.

Also, not even because she constantly purports she's an important actress + did that event with LUISAVIAROMA in 2018 with the "It" Instagram girls + that she's a UNHCR Global Ambassador, partner organization if you will with UNICEF, did she get invited to attend this celebrity event like other influencers.

I give her 1-2 years left.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was wondering the same. It's not like she is taking vacation from work since she is doing nothing for the past few months.
At this point she is so forgettable .... no one will notice or care if she quits youtube but I'm wondering what she could do next since everything she touches is just a big mess of nothing.

Reactions: 9
I was going to comment on her notable absence from zoella’s baby shower, but then Zoe’s own mum wasn’t there either so I guess it’s not that notable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to comment on her notable absence from zoella’s baby shower, but then Zoe’s own mum wasn’t there either so I guess it’s not that notable.
Considering she mentioned trying to “squeeze in a visit” to Zoe, combined with both of them doing duck all all day does make it notable tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tanya can congratulate actors she doesn't even know on their engagement announcement, but she couldn't leave Zoe a nice comment on her baby shower posts. 🙄

I 100% think Tanya isn't happy seeing those around her in her vicinity happy or succeeding. Like Joe Sugg. She went through her YouTube channel and deleted practically all of her videos, deliberately choosing to leave his baking one up, yet she can't even acknowledge he's doing well for himself in the acting world or publicly congratulate him any time he gets a role.

Her friend Greta. She recently landed a lead role in an Italian film but Tanya didn't even Like her post, let alone comment anything, and we all know Tanya saw it as she's always scrolling on Instagram. Now this thing with Zoe.

I think Jim's the same exact way. I'll never forget when Joe tweeted about his presenting job on BBC ONE and Jim immaturely replied, "You go girl!"

Jealous, bitter wannabe losers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tanya can congratulate actors she doesn't even know on their engagement announcement, but she couldn't leave Zoe a nice comment on her baby shower posts. 🙄

I 100% think Tanya isn't happy seeing those around her in her vicinity happy or succeeding. Like Joe Sugg. She went through her YouTube channel and deleted practically all of her videos, deliberately choosing to leave his baking one up, yet she can't even acknowledge he's doing well for himself in the acting world or publicly congratulate him any time he gets a role.

Her friend Greta. She recently landed a lead role in an Italian film but Tanya didn't even Like her post, let alone comment anything, and we all know Tanya saw it as she's always scrolling on Instagram. Now this thing with Zoe.

I think Jim's the same exact way. I'll never forget when Joe tweeted about his presenting job on BBC ONE and Jim immaturely replied, "You go girl!"

Jealous, bitter wannabe losers.
Because she spend her time updating her imdb profile of fake film roles and IG profile tags of what she does. Do you know how hard it is to invent activities that has nothing to do with reality 🤣🤣🤣....oh and "weekend photo dump" , oh and begging , for sure begging for freebies and stuff is time consuming as well.

• Haha
Oof. Inthefrow's Hello magazine deal was a bad, cringy disaster ...and Tanya will be next. Last week she followed the Stylist/Style Editor and Features Director. I'm assuming the "shoot" she can't wait for everyone to see. 🙄

Keep wasting a bunch of money on press and marketing for Authored. It'll just be an even bigger blow when it flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oof. Inthefrow's Hello magazine deal was a bad, cringy disaster ...and Tanya will be next. Last week she followed the Stylist/Style Editor and Features Director. I'm assuming the "shoot" she can't wait for everyone to see. 🙄

Keep wasting a bunch of money on press and marketing for Authored. It'll just be an even bigger blow when it flops.
It's funny how she still thinks she will make it to the top of whatever ...because I don't know in which direction she is trying to go and what she wants to achieve.

Choose one thing you are at least decently good at and stick to it. Are you actor a model, or are you a ceo . make up your mind woman ! And by the way you suck at all of these.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.