Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Authored sounds just like Estee’s Mirror. Both pretentiously obscure to the point that no one actually knows what it’s about/what it’s trying to sell/what the purpose is. Failures waiting to happen.

Also, why is she wearing her Wimbledon outfit on that cover? Did they shoot it in the back alley between two games?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ve disabled comments. What were they?

It’s because they used the old @tanyaburrcosmetics Instagram and changed the handle to make it @authored... That way they can keep all the old followers and even start off with a blue check right off the bat 🙄 I HATE when influencers do this. Unethical if you ask me.
If you have a blue tick and then want to change the name you should have to apply. Its sneaky as hell. It’s a totally new brand. So many confused people will wonder how they are following this Authored brand. Should make it clear on the page that it’s founded by Tanya. She’ll get heaps of her fans unfollow quite quickly without realising otherwise!

Reactions: 28
If you have a blue tick and then want to change the name you should have to apply. Its sneaky as hell. It’s a totally new brand. So many confused people will wonder how they are following this Authored brand. Should make it clear on the page that it’s founded by Tanya. She’ll get heaps of her fans unfollow quite quickly without realising otherwise!
That's so sneaky and low, I didn't know people do that, but then again so many of them also buy followers so this shouldn't be surprising.

Reactions: 13
She is just not like the other influencers guys…so easy breezy…

What a dick. Not only is this completely delusional it’s sort of rude to influencers who actually can be bothered to work 😂. She truly thinks she is the OG and deserves to be a star doesn’t she.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

What a dick. Not only is this completely delusional it’s sort of rude to influencers who actually can be bothered to work 😂. She truly thinks she is the OG and deserves to be a star doesn’t she.
At this stage she is just a clown and such interviews are just another proof.

Reactions: 11

This forum really needs middle finger reaction. What a bleeping pretentious thing to say.

• Haha
I have to get my frustrations out somewhere guys, here are my thoughts after “digesting” this interview:

*rumored to have accumulated 4 million that was with her ex husband, i doubt she has that much is she did she would be releasing more than a brow gel and lip balm
*how are those products 4 essential beauty products? For who? My essentials are foundation or concealer used as foundation, mascara and lip balm or gloss to look put together
*the charity “work” is just for show to have something to write about and include with her name
*it took her 3 years to make 4 probably crappy products that might come at a high price but take pennies to make
*shes always dangling in jewelry authored would have been a perfect name for a jewelry brand that makes personalized name stuff among other things which would male sense because she shows off jewelry more on instagram than what makeup she is wearing
*if she is wearing authored makeup in the shoot it looks terrible, dont wanna look like that
*so i was right!! She hasnt seen zoella this whole time!
*the gender fluid products yesterday she added she/her next to her name like a bunch of American influencers
*when they talk about her “juggling” work and this chick does the bare minimum
*they should have mentioned the mayo mattress and oppo phone app brand too😂
*she talked more about her acting which will get her nowhere than her beauty brand
*also theres a two liner she says in there its actually a quote from somewhere she just said it in “her own words” when i find it ill post it, it was in a motivational video i watched at uni
*she made it seem like covid didnt scare her and whether she would have work and be able to make money and im sure she was out of her skin as she was grabbing anything to commercialize, Tanya stop pretending! This whole interview is bad acting, if you came out as real you (if the old tanya is still inside of you) you might just be more relatable and approachable

• Heart
What needs to happen for her to realize she can’t act? How many bad reviews can she just swallow and keep going?? Like…if EVERYONE REPEATEDLY says you’re AWFUL at acting, isn’t it time to realize this isn’t some test of wills and life isn’t waiting to reward her for her perseverance?
how the hell does she get hired? I’ve watched her with unbiased eyes, and she is terrible. Truly.

inserts the biggest eye roll emoji on planet earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgot to say she does not sound in love at all!! That sounds like when Jim said in a video something along the lines that sarah fell in love with him like what was he supposed to do😂🤦‍♀️Jesus they look like they are both on a rebound and def not 30 maybe on their IDs but their minds are that of 20 yr old goof balls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL!
Your ego is not fitting the planet earth! What a delusional and immature woman 🤣🤣
I don't know what she is taking but please share with us all!
The only human being that can compete with her at this point is Kanye west!
She really is believing she is all that . WHAT A JOKE !

Reactions: 6
Imagine having a big nice house in the middle of London, a well established online presence that allows you to make thousands without so much as leaving your bed, access to a bunch of freebie experiences and goods through PR bullshit, and having the guts to risk it all for a pipe dream and mayo ads. Plenty of people would have been just fine following her lifestyle stuff and vlogs, dull as they may be, she could have actually got off her arse print in that gifted mattress and actually done something with that makeup brand. Instead, she'd rather finger her ego some more and try to convince the world that she is an "actor" and generic influencer. This is so Miley Cyrus hating on her Hannah Montana days lmao, except Miley is actually successful. Tan should take a leaf out of her book and just own her past, instead of pretending that that whole 'sweetheart of Youtube' chapter never happened and being an actor was always her dream. She just wanted to be blonde, Hollywood famous and thin. If she was serious about this, she could objectively see how bloody awful she is and she would call a spade a spade. I can't deal with her lies and her vanity.

Tan you look like a bleeping Funko Pop, stop editing your pics, stop taking photos of your crotch and face your life. You have it objectively better than 90% of the people out there, you miserable delusional cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes probably trying to set a date with zoella for business purposes so she can send her a pr package and zoe can rave about it
*also when creating a brand, any brand, youd assume the creator asks themselves what sets me apart from others? Why should you buy the 4 lousy products from authored and not nars or kylie cosmetics, you gotta make people reach for it, this is the beginning of an epic fail just like her acting

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Wow what a head. For someone who shills mayonnaise for a living she really should be a little more humble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but in that photo in the blue suit she looks "ugly as sin" as her pal Zoella would have said back in 2009. I just don't think she will ever make it. She has no talent and very middling to poor looks. Now she claims she wants to have kids in the next few years and "keep working". Keep working on what? You don't work, Tanya. You get pity parts in lame AF projects that don't really pay and then you sell your soul to mattress companies for some money. Authored is going to tank. Tanya's signature look is glowy? Nah. Her signature look is beige cadaver

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but in that photo in the blue suit she looks "ugly as sin" as her pal Zoella would have said back in 2009. I just don't think she will ever make it. She has no talent and very middling to poor looks. Now she claims she wants to have kids in the next few years and "keep working". Keep working on what? You don't work, Tanya. You get pity parts in lame AF projects that don't really pay and then you sell your soul to mattress companies for some money. Authored is going to tank. Tanya's signature look is glowy? Nah. Her signature look is beige cadaver
Beige cadaver 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love you guys on here😂we should seriously have a youtube talk show or podcast 😂😂make bank!!$$

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG

Also, the buzz around Authored is so non-existent you can count the comments about it on one hand. 🤣
This isn't just some umbrella brand project with Gleam, she has real investors and three other co-founders with her. WHEN it fails, she's gonna have to answer to all of them.

Maybe this is will be the thing to put her arrogant, entitled ass in her place. With everything else, she could just ignore it, make excuses to herself, bury it, and play in interviews like everything's peachy, but not this. She'll have to actually face this and answer to people.

OMG

Also, the buzz around Authored is so non-existent you can count the comments about it on one hand. 🤣
This isn't just some umbrella brand project with Gleam, she has real investors and three other co-founders with her. WHEN it fails, she's gonna have to answer to all of them.

Maybe this is will be the thing to put her arrogant, entitled ass in her place. With everything else, she could just ignore it, make excuses to herself, bury it, and play in interviews like everything's peachy, but not this. She'll have to actually face this and answer to people.
I really just don’t understand what the company will do??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.