Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God she is so aggressively applying makeup to that actress.. I've never seen her in anything, and I thought you guys were exaggerating it, but wow she is not good.
She looks like she is annoyed to be there
Thanks for uploading, shame she hasn't improved!

Reactions: 5
No need to troll directly on their accounts, besides she for sure receives all types of reviews already not favorable at all.
Her closest friends and family needs to help her understand that , but I feel she is so stubborn and will not admit her career decision was a bad one.
It is hard to watch her weird decisions and behavior. I don't understand the rational of her gleam management . It does not make sense to me .

Reactions: 9
She created a depop!!! Now we can see her true pant sizing lol i wonder what she did with all the clothes after she lost weight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She created a depop!!! Now we can see her true pant sizing lol i wonder what she did with all the clothes after she lost weight
I cannot believe all these influencers who do this, she makes thousands for doing sweet fa, why doesn't she just donate them to a charity shop? That is what I always do and I am no way near as well off as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I cannot believe all these influencers who do this, she makes thousands for doing sweet fa, why doesn't she just donate them to a charity shop? That is what I always do and I am no way near as well off as she is
Absolutely with you on this! I donate items with tags still on to charity i have actually never sold anything because I come from not having much to begin with and i know it will help someone, it triggers me when they also get items for free and sell them and then maybe use that money for vacation or an expensive piece when theres so many people in need. Also zoellas new vlog got a gifted car seat, this girl is a millionaire she shouldve honestly said she will donate it and just but herself one since she can afford it, it absolutely blows my mind🤯

Has anyone else noticed this guy who’s maybe her fathers age always posting love to her, i find it so creepy and its in a lot of pics and hasn’t been blocked, its weird maybe an uncle🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Absolutely with you on this! I donate items with tags still on to charity i have actually never sold anything because I come from not having much to begin with and i know it will help someone, it triggers me when they also get items for free and sell them and then maybe use that money for vacation or an expensive piece when theres so many people in need. Also zoellas new vlog got a gifted car seat, this girl is a millionaire she shouldve honestly said she will donate it and just but herself one since she can afford it, it absolutely blows my mind🤯

Has anyone else noticed this guy who’s maybe her fathers age always posting love to her, i find it so creepy and its in a lot of pics and hasn’t been blocked, its weird maybe an uncle🤷‍♀️
influencers are just so selfish it is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact she probably got most if not all these for free and is now selling for profit makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The fact she probably got most if not all these for free and is now selling for profit makes me feel a bit sick tbh.
THIS is what gets me the most. We know they get tons of gifted stuff and now she's clearly selling it... Influencer culture needs to end, period. They're disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not only is she making money from selling the clothes, but this is an ad for depot as well

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
THIS is what gets me the most. We know they get tons of gifted stuff and now she's clearly selling it... Influencer culture needs to end, period. They're disgusting.
totally agree, I stop buying brands once they advertise with influencers like her tbh

Reactions: 19
Not only is she making money from selling the clothes, but this is an ad for depot as well
She literally has no shame. Considering how charitable she claims to be you'd think she might have used this as an opp. to raise some money. Oh wait no free trip or other 'celebs' to act like a bestie with.

Reactions: 12
I just assumed she had just made a little Depop because she was getting paid to. Like she’d sell a few things or they’d fake mark it as sold for the sake of the ad.
Bit like Jim saying he was using paypal pay in 3. The bloke just got a £1M house, doesn’t get paid monthly and is saying he’s paying for his dishwasher over 3 months?!?
Does it look like she’s genuinely using it properly? I don’t want to make an account just to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She posted a variety of pieces from 350 pounds for gucci dress to 15 pounds for pants which honestly she could have just donated🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She posted a variety of pieces from 350 pounds for gucci dress to 15 pounds for pants which honestly she could have just donated🤷‍♀️
And for which i suspect she didn’t even buy in the first place as they were most likely #gifted

I hope she’s sending the money to a charity!

Reactions: 11
The photos are so half arsed too, like only one photo that doesn’t show the entire item or details/labels/close ups etc. She’s put such little effort in (as usual) that its almost insulting to anyone who does sell on Depop haha
That red sweater, isn't it Jim's? Or from that period at least.

Well, as a famous actress, her clothes can sell themselves only because she wore them (even if she didn't). It's like buying a celeb chewed gum 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photos are so half arsed too, like only one photo that doesn’t show the entire item or details/labels/close ups etc. She’s put such little effort in (as usual) that its almost insulting to anyone who does sell on Depop haha
Half arsed two line strikes again 🤣 just like her acting, she’s an Instagramer and she can’t even take a friggin photo on Depop 🤣 she’s completely incompetent at everything. Who would be mug enough to give money to this thicko for her gifted rip off old clothes, honestly the barefaced cheek of this greedy slacker.

• Sad
She's not selling many items. With 3 million followers you would think everything would've sold. "It" Instagram girls like Paige Lorenze sell out everything they post and FAST.

Just more evidence that Tanya's an irrelevant has-been who has zero influence.

Reactions: 9
Joe’s been casted in another movie 😂

isn’t it weird she’s never congratulated him on his acting achievements, when she’s always sucking up to tons of other actors in her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joe’s been casted in another movie 😂

isn’t it weird she’s never congratulated him on his acting achievements, when she’s always sucking up to tons of other actors in her stories
She’s gonna be so bitter he’s in a film with the likes of Gemma Arterton, Emilia Clarke & David Tennant. Probably her dream tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.