Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I know this is OT and has probably been discussed ad nauseam, but I used to be SO jealous of her natural hair colour. The way it changed shades depending on the light, ugh, it's like she had 5 different colours in one, and it suited her skin tone so well! I'd kill to have auburn hair.

This bleached frazzled mop however...

Reactions: 65

itsgtothea

Guys I’m SHOCKED

I’m watching the BAFTAs live and they just announced the winner of the EE Rising Star and it wasn’t Tanya! What? She was robbed!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

LisaCol

I sent her a message on Instagram, saying I couldn’t understand how she has been ‘acting’ for all these years. Yet joe sugg , who hasn’t really shown an interest in acting . Is getting bigger roles on a prime time tv show than her. What’s going on?

she blocked me. Think I touched a nerve 😂🙃. It explains why she has not got a photo up on her grid about it . As br many comments like that .
she must be mortified how little work getting
Tbf if somone messaged me a message like that about my work I'd block them too! lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

mg95

VIP Member
It's just so sad. She clearly doesn't have "It" for the things she wants to do. She should just bow out (I would say gracefully, but she's been anything but that throughout this) and return to YouTube.
To be white, thin, wealthy, well-connected and already have a built-in fanbase but STILL not be able to make it because you so fundamentally lack a morsel of skill or talent??? It's probably time to pack it up and try something else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

BlueCoffee

To be fair its not like you were being a troll to her, you were asking a genuine question! The joe sugg casting and how she's always an extra would be the straw that broke the camels back for me if I were her. At this stage is it delusion she thinks she is good or is it a petty childhood dream she wants to fulfill- kind of a bratty well I want to be an actress so why shouldn't I?
Kinda is trolling though isn’t it.. I find it so strange that people want to send those kind of messages to strangers, even the likes of Tanya, it’s a bit weird imo hardly surprised they were blocked, I would too. Her acting is pretty terrible, but like c’mon.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Elle

VIP Member
Off topic - I'm super behind on this thread to the extent that I thought 'two line Tanya' was in reference to a drug habit.

Absolutely cannot believe that she is still deludedly and half heartedly pursuing an 'acting career'. Her non-existent charisma is as flat as her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

JK_8

To be fair its not like you were being a troll to her, you were asking a genuine question! The joe sugg casting and how she's always an extra would be the straw that broke the camels back for me if I were her. At this stage is it delusion she thinks she is good or is it a petty childhood dream she wants to fulfill- kind of a bratty well I want to be an actress so why shouldn't I?
To be fair that’s not asking a genuine question. It’s a rhetorical question designed to put her down. A genuine question would be asking how she deals with rejections, what she would love to end up doing etc etc. I’d block someone if they sent me that message. Yes she’s not a good actress but it’s unnecessarily mean to send her that message. Fair enough write it here but I’m not sure what the actual point of sending that message was tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
No word on martha but jim will be getting another dog, its so pathetic and stupid that they wont talk about it, its no big deal and theyre making it look like “how to get away with murder”😂
He says ' I have a dog shaped hole in my heart.' I guess then that Tanya didn't offer Martha to him? I would really like to know the full story here! I wonder if he's getting closer to actually addressing the Martha situation since he actually answered a question about a dog!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Little girl vibes is the only way i sum up this pic, not much has change with the silly girl
Yeah see this just looks like a normal young woman enjoying her birthday to me.

Little girl vibes would be her wearing a stupid tacky birthday tiara and pretending to be afraid of the sparklers or something.

I guess we all see things differently!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Elouise92

What the actual f*ck is this Easter post???😳

When Instagram opened this is the first thing I saw and at first glance... I thought she was breast feeding a baby 😂😂
The story behind these types of photos always crack me up. Like she did a full face of makeup, got naked, and sprawled down on her wooden floor to take pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

QueenBW

VIP Member
Where is this podcast please share!
It's on anywhere you can find podcasts on (apple, spotify, etc). Just search steven bartlett and the latest episode is Jim's

This really says it all:

Jim speaking about Tanya and their marriage: "I still look at us as very successful, we ticked all our boxes and the next thing with us would have been what I'm now doing with Sarah." Basically, as we've said before, Jim was ready for kids, Tanya wanted to be an AcTrEsS.

Jim: "And I see now Tanya would have not been the person to do that with" OUCH "and Sarah 100% is and there are things I've experienced with her I haven't and I'm very lucky."

And this: "I know Sarah is my person, what I'm worth, what i can expect from a partner and I've never experienced this before, it's fruitful, rewarding, dynamic and it's really reciprocal. " Really threw Tanya under the bus right at the end. He'd never been in a rewarding, reciprocal relationship....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

emm

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone seen Jim’s podcast with Steven Bartlett? He talks very openly about his career and relationship, starts at 57mins
"she fell in love with me" not WE fell in love. ugh he is awful

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45